Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

My husband is not a Disney person but when I told him NPH is going to be a narrator he couldn't believe it. The only other thing he wants to do is see Fantasmic. I missed the VIP dinning because it was grey and it wouldn't let me make a reservation. I hope I have better luck with his one!
:tink:

Got a table for 2 at Chefs de France for the 20th of Dec---NPH is the narrator was surprised he has always been earlier in the past several years

I know!! I was so excited to be going in late November / early December because I expected NPH!! But that's okay. I have Pat Sajak. We watch Wheel of Fortune every night. lol

Woke up at 4:15 from a sound sleep. Couldn't fall back to sleep so I gave booking a try. Rose & Crown on Christmas Eve - hope my 8 year olds like it. This trip is a surprise.

Glad to see Biergarten is back! Booked. I wonder when they opened it because I did this before 6 am.

Have literally been checking for weeks and woke up at 5 am to check this morning and everything for breakfast Dec 11-13 was taken. Devastated

So glad I got up super early. Happened to log on when I woke up at 3:30 (5:30 EDT) and I was able to get Biergarten dinner for my whole family (26 of us) on our preferred day. Yay!!!

Have literally been checking for weeks and woke up at 5 am to check this morning and everything for breakfast Dec 11-13 was taken. Devastated
I don't think they've released the breakfast reservations yet. There's no availability for breakfast, lunch or dinner for tuttoria, GG, or Arkershus the whole week we are there. Seems unlikely it's sold out already. Wish Disney would release it all at once!

Yea, everything definitely hasn't been loaded yet, which is unfortunately consistent with past years.

I don't think they've released the breakfast reservations yet. There's no availability for breakfast, lunch or dinner for tuttoria, GG, or Arkershus the whole week we are there. Seems unlikely it's sold out already. Wish Disney would release it all at once!
Gosh I really hope so! Guess I'll stay up and keep trying until the phone lines open.

I'm getting "We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time." Maybe they are loading the rest soon?

Much like all this week, everyone will have to keep checking for the other venues. I recall Garden Grill breakfast being loaded in the middle of the day either last year or year prior. A poster had called regarding something else and was able to book and shortly there after online opened up. Regardless, Someone will post here when it's bookable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter