Candlelight Processional 2017 Watch- updated with Narrator list as of 7/1

I"ve been checking every day (morning and afternoon). I just noticed that Rose & Crown and The Garden Grille are no longer listed as participating restaurants, even though they were this morning.

I just noticed the same thing and came here to see what was going on! lol Garden Grill was our first choice, thankfully I found out tonight so I can see what else the kids may want prior to (hopefully!) booking tomorrow AM.

I also noticed they had a partial list of 2017 narrators out.

I just noticed the same thing and came here to see what was going on! lol Garden Grill was our first choice, thankfully I found out tonight so I can see what else the kids may want prior to (hopefully!) booking tomorrow AM.

Where did you've finding the partial list of narrators?

Where did you've finding the partial list of narrators?

On the Disney page for Candlelight Processional!
  • TBD – November 24 to 26, 2017
  • TBD – November 27 to 28, 2017
  • TBD – November 29 to 30, 2017
  • TBD – December 1 to 3, 2017
  • Pat Sajak – December 4 to 5, 2017
  • TBD – December 6 to 8, 2017
  • TBD – December 9 to 11, 2017
  • TBD – December 12 to 14, 2017
  • Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17, 2017
  • Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
  • CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24, 2017
  • Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27, 2017
  • TBD – December 28 to 30, 2017

I'm bummed because NPH has historically been there for the past 4/5 years the time we are going but not this year :( I'm sure it will still be great though!

Drats I will miss NPH by 2 days. Oh well. I like Trace Adkins too! No matter who it is I can't wait for this experience.

I. Am. HEARTBROKEN. Between this and the email I got today from United about a MASSIVE change in our flight to MCO, I'm not feeling particularly magical. :sad1:

I'll get over it, of course. Our quick trip spans two narrators, and it's not like Disney's going to bring in a BAD narrator. But Neil, dude, you OWE me. :(

ETA Biergarten is off the list, too. NOW I'm getting irritated...

I was just switching my EPCOT dates to avoid EMH, but not sure I want to deal with the NPH crowds. Anyone think it will make that much difference between NPH and EMH crowds?

NPH finally moves into December and I STILL miss him by a week!

I. Am. HEARTBROKEN. Between this and the email I got today from United about a MASSIVE change in our flight to MCO, I'm not feeling particularly magical. :sad1:

I'll get over it, of course. Our quick trip spans two narrators, and it's not like Disney's going to bring in a BAD narrator. But Neil, dude, you OWE me. :(

ETA Biergarten is off the list, too. NOW I'm getting irritated...

I get it! I get upset too when certain things don't go our way but then I remember how lucky we are to be going at all! I hope your trip is perfectly magical! It'll be a great show no matter what!

Biergarten was removed, too.

I think this is getting ready to pop soon.

I'm almost positive those restaurants that disappeared will be back on the list. I'm sure they are tweaking things getting ready to open reservations. This package is too popular to eliminate restaurants.

I"ve been checking every day (morning and afternoon). I just noticed that Rose & Crown and The Garden Grille are no longer listed as participating restaurants, even though they were this morning.

I just noticed that too! I was hoping for a Garden Grill breakfast. Oh well.

I'm almost positive those restaurants that disappeared will be back on the list. I'm sure they are tweaking things getting ready to open reservations. This package is too popular to eliminate restaurants.
From your keyboard to Bob I's eyes...

I'm really hoping that the removed restaurants are added back. I had a plan & a backup. Now I'm headed to 3rd string plans!

So excited to see this list. We get to see NPH!!!!! TBA for the day that we had originally planned!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter