Cancelling ADRs for September? Post here!

OK Everyone. I leave tomorrow and this is what I am gonna Cancel:

Sept. 27th Mamma's @ 4:50pm

Sept. 29th O'hana's @ 5:30PM

Oct. 3rd WGPC @5:30 PM

Sorry for late notice - we are at the park now. Canceling Chef Mickey's for 4, Thurs, Sept 28, 9:40 AM. Will cancel Mon AM to allow time for someone to see this, and will check back here first. Heading out to Hoop Dee Doo Revue in a little while - first time - hope kids enjoy it (2 3 yr old grandsons)!

Hi everyone! We just got back Sunday and I just wanted to give a tid bit of info!

We wanted to eat in Italy one day and we had no ressies. We went to the hotel concierge and asked them if they can help us out- they checked for us and gave us about 4 or 5 times! They made our ressies for us.

When we got to Alfredos- we were told they didnt even have us in the book (but I had by printed confirmation from our hotel!) anyway- she put us in w/o a ressie anyway! SO! keep trying and if you dont get anything before you leave- try your hotel concierge they might be able to help. OR call the restaurant as soon as you get into your room.

One night we ate in France around 8:45 and there were tons of tables open!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter