Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annabelle: She saw a couple of people talking to Tiare. "Look, there's Tiare."

Melanie: "I can see that."

Annabelle: "Let's talk. Hi Tiare!"

OOC: I don't really know what to post so here's something a little random.

Jess: Meanwhile at the camp, Jessica Thompson was making sure everything was ready for the campers' arrival. She got a couple of people the clean out the cabins, set up for the party, and sit at check in. There was not one person who was sitting around. That didn't last for long. Everyone came up to her all at once to tell Jess that everything was done. "Woah one person at a time!"

Staff: At the same time, they all said, "We're finished with the preparations!"

Jess: "Really? That's great! Now, let's all take a break and relax before the campers get here."

Robin: Robin flew circles around her human counterparts. "This is going to be great!"

Jordan: Jordan laughed at Robin. "How a little fairy like you have so much energy, I'll never know."

Robin: Robin landed on his head and pulled some of his hair teasingly. 'That's not funny Jordan!"

OOC Sure! :) I'm going to dinner then softball right afterwards, but I'll work on them when I can. They should be done by tomorrow though

Alana: Alana smiled. "Who are you related to? I'm Alex, Max, and Justin Russo's cousin." She nudged Dana. "Be nice," she whispered.

Dana: "Nice really isn't my thing." But after another look from Alana, she leaned forward to see Tiare. "My dad is Doctor Blakk." She leaned back. "Make me introduce myself again and a grimmstone slug will knock you out."

Alana: "I'm gonna pretend you didn't just threaten me with a bug."

Dana: "Slugs aren't bugs!"

OOC They're gonna argue a lot :p

Tiare: "I'm the middle Pelekai sister. Nani is older, and Lilo's younger," she said.

Annabelle: She saw a couple of people talking to Tiare. "Look, there's Tiare."

Melanie: "I can see that."

Annabelle: "Let's talk. Hi Tiare!"

Tiare: Tiare looked up to see Melanie and Annabelle. "Oh, hi guys," Tiare said. She still had the quiet voice, only when she was completely relaxed did she talk normally.

Andrew: Andrew saw some of his fellow classmates gathering near the back. He got up and joined them. "Hey everyone."

Alana: "Thanks!" She smiled. She hoped everyone was as nice as Josie. She also hoped Dana would grow to be nicer, too.

Dana: Eris growled and made a weird noise when the bus passed someone walking a dog. "This place is strange," she commented, deciding to join the conversation. Why not. "Why do you ride in cars and buses instead of mechas? They are much faster. And they look cool." Her own mecha was at home.

Josie: "Mecha? I prefer to ride horseback, my favorite's named Maximus."

Tiare: Tiare looked up to see Melanie and Annabelle. "Oh, hi guys," Tiare said. She still had the quiet voice, only when she was completely relaxed did she talk normally.

Andrew: Andrew saw some of his fellow classmates gathering near the back. He got up and joined them. "Hey everyone."

Melanie: "Hey Andrew." She liked him a little bit.

Kari: She felt relieved when the bus finally pulled up and she got on. She said, "Camp of Disney?'

Bus Driver: He nodded to her and waved the two girls to the back. He said, "Just you two?"

Kari: "Uh huh." she said. Then she sat down in a seat.

Britannia: She took a seat in the far back, away from her classmates from the school year.

Bus Driver: He then shut the doors. He said, "Thank you."

OOC I practically inhaled dinner :D

Dana: "You don't know what a Mecha is?" She shook her head and laughed. "It's a mechanical animal. Usually people get them to match personalities. Mine is a wolf, unfortunately, so is Eli Shane's. Mechas and my dad's Slug Terran Express, a train system, are the only good ways to travel through the caverns of Slug Terra.

Alana: "Caverns? Mechas? Slugs? Slug Terra sounds weird and cool at the same time."

Dana: "I'll pretend I only heard the cool part."

Cameo: The bus finally arrived and she grabbed her bag. She walked up to the bus, got on, and sat in the front seat. She never did have a social life, so why would she get one now. She felt pressured when she was brought to attention.

Rory: After half an hour of waiting, the bus finally drove up. He grabbed his things and ran on the bus. Once he got on, he looked for a cute girl that was sitting alone. He noticed a girl sitting in the front, but he couldn't see her face. So we walked on past and looked for a girl to sit by.

Cameo: The bus finally arrived and she grabbed her bag. She walked up to the bus, got on, and sat in the front seat. She never did have a social life, so why would she get one now. She felt pressured when she was brought to attention.

Rory: After half an hour of waiting, the bus finally drove up. He grabbed his things and ran on the bus. Once he got on, he looked for a cute girl that was sitting alone. He noticed a girl sitting in the front, but he couldn't see her face. So we walked on past and looked for a girl to sit by.

OOC: He could sit by Britannia. LOL, that'd be a conversation!

Melanie: "Hey Andrew." She liked him a little bit.

Andrew: "Hi Melanie. I wonder how many more people we're going to pick up. It's getting quite boring. I've been tempted to do something about it."

Tiare: "Like what, do something stupid? Don't you remember what happened last time?" Tiare asked quietly.

Andrew: Andrew looked at Tiare for a minute in surprised, but then laughed. The last time had been one of the last days of school. Andrew had been trying to spill paint on a teammate to get back at him in art class, but it had accidently spilled all over Chao Li. She was a rival academically, he, Chao and a few others had almost always had the best grades in class. "I totally hadn't meant for it to get all over Chao, it was meant for Patrick. Boy, Chao was so mad, it was kind of funny but I was so afraid she was going to murder me. I'm actually kind of glad she isn't here right now."

Chao: Chao sighed quietly. Drew was an idiot. Well, he was a friend but also a rival, but he was still utterly thick at times. She turned around on her seat, which was right in front of the group. "Andrew, I'm right here."

Andrew: Andrew heard Chao, saw her and jumped all at the same time. "Jeez woman! Don't scare people like that, it's awfully rude."

Chao: Chao rolled her eyes. "By the way, hey everyone."

Jolie: Jolie kept waiting and waiting and waiting for the stupid bus to arrive. "I don't see why I have to go to a stupid camp for the summer. There's so many better things to do," she thought. She was wearing a red dress with red flats. Her hair was put up in a ponytail. She decided to look at herself in a mirror.

Andrew: "Hi Melanie. I wonder how many more people we're going to pick up. It's getting quite boring. I've been tempted to do something about it."

Tiare: "Like what, do something stupid? Don't you remember what happened last time?" Tiare asked quietly.

Andrew: Andrew looked at Tiare for a minute in surprised, but then laughed. The last time had been one of the last days of school. Andrew had been trying to spill paint on a teammate to get back at him in art class, but it had accidently spilled all over Chao Li. She was a rival academically, he, Chao and a few others had almost always had the best grades in class. "I totally hadn't meant for it to get all over Chao, it was meant for Patrick. Boy, Chao was so mad, it was kind of funny but I was so afraid she was going to murder me. I'm actually kind of glad she isn't here right now."

Chao: Chao sighed quietly. Drew was an idiot. Well, he was a friend but also a rival, but he was still utterly thick at times. She turned around on her seat, which was right in front of the group. "Andrew, I'm right here."

Andrew: Andrew heard Chao, saw her and jumped all at the same time. "Jeez woman! Don't scare people like that, it's awfully rude."

Chao: Chao rolled her eyes. "By the way, hey everyone."

Annabelle: "I remember that! No offense Chao, but that was pretty funny."

Annabelle: "I remember that! No offense Chao, but that was pretty funny."

Chao: "Hey Annabelle. And yes, it was funny - once I got my revenge." She had indeed gotten her revenge - she had looked at Andrew for one moment, then walked up to him calmly and smeared his whole face in paint with one hand. They had of course both gotten detention, but she didn't mind too much.

OOC: He could sit by Britannia. LOL, that'd be a conversation!

OOC: Okay. He could start out liking her, but in the end I was planning on having him like Cameo.

Rory: Rory saw a girl with no one by her. He came to the seat and sat down. (OOC: BTW, he is supposed to be the cool, hot guy. LOL, I accidentally typed 'the cool, hot gut'! I like hot guts!) "Hey. What's your name?" He didn't seem to remember her. Maybe she was new here or something. He wasn't sure.

Cameo: Cameo saw the boy glance at her, then walk away. Boy, was he judgmental! she thought, Not even giving someone he doesn't even know a chance!

OOC: Okay. He could start out liking her, but in the end I was planning on having him like Cameo.

Rory: Rory saw a girl with no one by her. He came to the seat and sat down. (OOC: BTW, he is supposed to be the cool, hot guy. LOL, I accidentally typed 'the cool, hot gut'! I like hot guts!) "Hey. What's your name?" He didn't seem to remember her. Maybe she was new here or something. He wasn't sure.

Cameo: Cameo saw the boy glance at her, then walk away. Boy, was he judgmental! she thought, Not even giving someone he doesn't even know a chance!

OOC: That's fine, Britannia doesn't really go after guys much anyway.

Britannia: She gave him a dirty look as she popped her gum. She said, "It's Britannia, I went to school at the Anti-School of Disney."

OOC: That's fine, Britannia doesn't really go after guys much anyway.

Britannia: She gave him a dirty look as she popped her gum. She said, "It's Britannia, I went to school at the Anti-School of Disney."

Annabelle: She heard what she said. "Gosh, another anti!" she thought. "How many are there?"

Chao: "Hey Annabelle. And yes, it was funny - once I got my revenge." She had indeed gotten her revenge - she had looked at Andrew for one moment, then walked up to him calmly and smeared his whole face in paint with one hand. They had of course both gotten detention, but she didn't mind too much.

Annabelle: "That was funny too. Boy, was that a crazy class."

Melanie: "I was just playing along and dumped paint on you smock Annabelle."

Annabelle: "I still need to get you for that."

Annabelle: "That was funny too. Boy, was that a crazy class."

Melanie: "I was just playing along and dumped paint on you smock Annabelle."

Annabelle: "I still need to get you for that."

Chao: Chao laughed. "We were a weird bunch."

Andrew: "We were a successful weird bunch though," he said, remembering how the football team had won the championship. Andrew was the quarterback of the football team. Already scouts had been coming to his games.

Chao: Chao laughed. "We were a weird bunch."

Andrew: "We were a successful weird bunch though," he said, remembering how the football team had won the championship. Andrew was the quarterback of the football team. Already scouts had been coming to his games.

Melanie: "That's true, Mr. Football Captain." She also remembered cheering during the championships. She was the cheer captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter