Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Now for my final camper!

Bus Driver: The bus driver finally got to the hotel where Chao Li was waiting. "Chao Li?" he asked.

Chao: "Yes."

Bus Driver: "All right, let's go then." He grabbed the girl's things and went into the bus.

Chao: Chao got onto the bus. She sat down, still annoyed she had to go.

OOC Thank you :)

Alana: "So... No offense, but who's 'Doctor Blakk'?"

Dana: "One of the most powerful people in Slug Terra. He used Dark Water to give the slugs that live there more power." Eris hopped in her hand. "This is one. It's called ghouling."

Alana: Great. A villain. "I see. You said he was one of the most powerful. Who else is there?" This Slug Terra place sounded odd. She'd heard of it, but never actually learned about it.

Dana: Dana scowled. "For one, there's Eli Shane and the Shane Gang."

Alana: "Who are they?"

Dana: Dana sighed. If she just kept talking, maybe this Russo girl would shut it. "Eli Shane is the son of my dad's biggest enemy, Will Shane. He's my age. He has three crazy friends who fight against my dad and his workers. They think ghouling isn't 'right'." She made air quotes. "Eli's almost as much trouble as his dad was."

Alana: "What do you mean 'was'?"

Dana: She always got queasy around this part of the tale. Will Shane's disappearance was a result of her father's wrath. It had taught her not to test him. "He's not around anymore," she said simply. Finally, Alana didn't say anything. Thank goodness.

OOC That was kinda long :p

OOC: Here's the polyvore thingies I made so far.
x.jpg

x.jpg

x.jpg

x.jpg

x.jpg

Josie: the bus finally came.

Bus driver: "are you princess Josie?"

Josie: she nodded and climbed onto the bus and sat alone. She didn't see any of her friends.

OOC: Those are cool Silv!

I forgot to describe what my character look like!

Andrew is wearing khaki cargo shorts and a t-shirt, and black running shoes. Tiare is wearing a yellow and blue sundress and flip flops. Chao is wearing black basketball shorts, a sporty tank top and red running shoes.

If you wanna make Polyvores of their outfits Silv that would be cool!

Andrew: Andrew really wanted to use his powers, to make random things fly around the bus. It would certainly be amusing, but it might not be good for the bus driver, and they had forced him to promise not to use his powers at camp. To him, what was the use of having powers and being a superhero if you can't use them?

Chao: She looked around the bus, bored. At least her mother didn't try to send Mushu with her. That would've been embarrassing. Chao didn't need some guardian protector.

Tiare: Tiare noticed a few people she had seen around school, but was afraid to go talk to them. Everyone was always spreading rumors about how weird she was.

Josie: the bus finally came.

Bus driver: "are you princess Josie?"

Josie: she nodded and climbed onto the bus and sat alone. She didn't see any of her friends.

Alana: Alana wanted to get out of this awkward conversation with Dana, so she spoke to Josie. "Hi," she said. "I'm Alana Russo. This is Dana Blakk," she added.

Dana: Dana glanced at Josie then focused on the window, looking at the peculiar buildings. The Burning World was strange.

OOC People from Slug Terra call it the Burning World because of the sun. Just by the way ;) Those Polyvores are great, Silv

Alana: Alana wanted to get out of this awkward conversation with Dana, so she spoke to Josie. "Hi," she said. "I'm Alana Russo. This is Dana Blakk," she added.

Dana: Dana glanced at Josie then focused on the window, looking at the peculiar buildings. The Burning World was strange.

OOC People from Slug Terra call it the Burning World because of the sun. Just by the way ;) Those Polyvores are great, Silv

Josie: "Hi, I'm Josie Fitzherbert. I'm Rapunzel and Eugene's daughter."

Josie: "Hi, I'm Josie Fitzherbert. I'm Rapunzel and Eugene's daughter."

Alana: "Cool! Rapunzel's one of my favorite princesses. I'm Alex, Justin, and Max Russo's cousin." She glanced at Dana.

Dana: Dana rolled her eyes with a sigh. "I'm the daughter of Dr. Blakk," she said. She glanced at Alana, hoping this would make her happy. If she could make the girl happy she may stop talking to her and focus on Josie.

Alana: "Cool! Rapunzel's one of my favorite princesses. I'm Alex, Justin, and Max Russo's cousin." She glanced at Dana.

Dana: Dana rolled her eyes with a sigh. "I'm the daughter of Dr. Blakk," she said. She glanced at Alana, hoping this would make her happy. If she could make the girl happy she may stop talking to her and focus on Josie.

Josie: "Thats cool! I love their show!"

Josie: "Thats cool! I love their show!"

Alana: "Thanks!" She smiled. She hoped everyone was as nice as Josie. She also hoped Dana would grow to be nicer, too.

Dana: Eris growled and made a weird noise when the bus passed someone walking a dog. "This place is strange," she commented, deciding to join the conversation. Why not. "Why do you ride in cars and buses instead of mechas? They are much faster. And they look cool." Her own mecha was at home.

Tiare: Tiare heard some people talking near her, but was afraid to talk to them. She was dreadfully shy.

OOC: She's referring to Josie, Alana and Dana

Tiare: Tiare heard some people talking near her, but was afraid to talk to them. She was dreadfully shy.

OOC: She's referring to Josie, Alana and Dana

OOC Those are great, Silv! I also drew Alana and Dana, if anyone wants their characters drawn tell me :) I personally like my drawing of Dana better
pizap.com10.26621762756258251373924451554.jpg

Alana: Alana peered over and saw a girl she hadn't yet met. "Hi," she said. "I'm Alana, this is Dana."

Dana: "I can introduce myself!"

Alana: "Would you have introduced yourself?"

Dana: "Probably not."

Alana: "Then that's why I introduced you."

OOC Those are great, Silv! I also drew Alana and Dana, if anyone wants their characters drawn tell me :) I personally like my drawing of Dana better

Alana: Alana peered over and saw a girl she hadn't yet met. "Hi," she said. "I'm Alana, this is Dana."

OOC: Those are great! Could you draw Nicki, Melanie, and Annabelle?

Tiare: "I'm Tiare Pelekai," she said shyly.

OOC: I don't really know what to post so here's something a little random.

Jess: Meanwhile at the camp, Jessica Thompson was making sure everything was ready for the campers' arrival. She got a couple of people the clean out the cabins, set up for the party, and sit at check in. There was not one person who was sitting around. That didn't last for long. Everyone came up to her all at once to tell Jess that everything was done. "Woah one person at a time!"

Staff: At the same time, they all said, "We're finished with the preparations!"

Jess: "Really? That's great! Now, let's all take a break and relax before the campers get here."

OOC: Those are great! Could you draw Nicki, Melanie, and Annabelle?

Tiare: "I'm Tiare Pelekai," she said shyly.

OOC Sure! :) I'm going to dinner then softball right afterwards, but I'll work on them when I can. They should be done by tomorrow though

Alana: Alana smiled. "Who are you related to? I'm Alex, Max, and Justin Russo's cousin." She nudged Dana. "Be nice," she whispered.

Dana: "Nice really isn't my thing." But after another look from Alana, she leaned forward to see Tiare. "My dad is Doctor Blakk." She leaned back. "Make me introduce myself again and a grimmstone slug will knock you out."

Alana: "I'm gonna pretend you didn't just threaten me with a bug."

Dana: "Slugs aren't bugs!"

OOC They're gonna argue a lot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter