Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
YOU MUST SIGN UP BEFORE PLAYING! (Link at the end)

Reminder of the rules: No trolling, bullying, etc. Also, only post for your character and nobody else's unless you have permission. If you are going to say something out of character, please put OOC. We will use the same script kind of format we always use.

Again, if you have questions, feel free to ask! Just put them as OOC.

List Of Characters
~Jessica Thompson (Jess) - camp director
~Nicolette (Nicki) - camper (bad)
~Melanie - camper (good)
~Annabelle - camper (good)
~Josie Fitzherbert - camper (good)
~Allure Triton - swim coach
~Chao Li - camper (good)
~Tiare Pelekai - camper (good)
~Andrew (Drew) Parr - camper (good)
~Robin - camp councelor
~Jordan Ali - camp councelor
~Alana Russo - camper (good)
~Claire Summers - nurse
~Cameo - camper (good)
~Karigradkash Thatch (Kari) - camper (good)
~Britannia Sinclair - camper (bad)
~Dana Blakk - camper (bad)
~Rory - camper (bad)
~Mercury Davis - camp coucelor
~Jolie - camper (bad)
~Erica White - camp councelor
~Kody - camper (good)
~Eric Robin - camper (good)
~Jori (Jo) Porter - camper (good)
~Peter Admon - camper (good)
~Victoria von Schweetz (Vic) - camper (good)
~Wind Smith - camper (good)
~Star - camper (good)
~Jewel Ratcliffe - camper (bad)
~Winifred Robinson - camper (good)
~Dustin Shane - camper (good)
~Clarissa - camper (bad)
~Opal - camper (bad)
~Zach - chef
~Selena - camper (good)
~Jiang Li - camper (good)
~Nathan Fitzherbert - camper (good)
~Richard Chateaupers - camper (good)
~Jason Rand - camper (good)
~Garold - camper (bad)
~Timothy (Tim) - camper (good)
~Squeaky - camper (good)
~Oliver - camper (good)
~William Condo (Liam) - camper (bad)
~Austin - camper (good)
~Luke - camper (bad)
~Gordon Thorson - camper (good)
~Michael (Mike) Rogers - camper (good)
~Eli Stark - camper (good)
~Jay Barton - camper (good)
~Marigold Meadle (Missy) - camper (good)
~Balthazar Conway - camper (bad)
~Jenna Ayala - camper (good)
~Evelyn Maria Barton - camper (good)
~Hope Elizabeth Banner - camper (good)
~Percival (Percy) - camper (good)
~Thora Thorson - camper (good)
~Colton - camper (bad)
~Rebecca (Becca) - camper (good)
~Amber Lockhart - camper (good)
~Snapdragon - camper (good)
~Fred Whitman - camper (good)
~William Luowski (Willy) - camper (bad)

Cabins
Cabin #1 - Jolie & Cameo & Melanie & Missy
Cabin #2 - Josie & Chao & Britannia & Jenna
Cabin #3 - Alana & Nicki & Vic & Evelyn
Cabin #4 - Kari & Annabelle & Wind & Hope
Cabin #5 - Tiare & Dana & Jori & Thora
Cabin #6 - Star & Jewel & Selena & Becca
Cabin #7 - Winifred & Clarissa & Opal & Amber
Cabin #8 - Rory & Andrew & Peter & Percy
Cabin #9 - Eric & Kody & Dustin & Fred
Cabin #10 - Jiang & Nathan & Richard & Snapdragon
Cabin #11 - Jason & Garold & Tim &
Cabin #12 - Squeaky & Oliver & Luke & Colton
Cabin #13 - Liam & Austin & Balthazar & Willy
Cabin #14 - Mike & Eli & Jay & Gordon

And..... BEGIN!

Melanie: Melanie was sitting on the couch with her BFF, Annabelle. Her red hair was down bheind her in a braided bun. (OOC you know, when you make a braid then stop and put in a bun. Hard to explain.) She was wearing a blue see through tank top with a white cami with ripped shorts and black vans. "When will that bus be here?" she asked Annabelle.

Annabelle: "How am I supposed to know?" she replied. Her hair was flowing behind her. She was wearing a green sun dress with green converse.

Melanie: "Whatever. I wonder if Miss Karmichael will be one of the councelors. She was my favorite teacher."

OOC: ^At the beginning of the SOD thread, it says she's been teaching for a couple years.

Annabelle: "Same." She looked out the window. A bus pulled up at the front of the house. "It's here."

Melanie: "Awesome! Let's sit next to each other."

Annabelle: "Of course."

Melanie's Mom: Melanie's mom ran up to Melanie and gave her a huge hug. "I'm going to miss you sooooo much!"

Melanie: "Mooooom!"

Melanie's Mom: "Oh, sorry. But it's true!"

Melanie: "Bye mom."

Melanie's Mom: "Call me everyday sweetie!"

Melanie: "Alright mom. I'm walking out the door now."

Melanie's Mom: She ran up to her and gave her one last hug. "Bye."

Melanie: She left and boarded onto the bus with Annabelle. She sat down in a two seater in the back.

Annabelle: She sat down next to her.

Nicki: Nicolette was in the seat across from Annabelle and Melanie. She was playing a game on her phone. Nicki wore and dark blue shirt with a design with jeans and black boots. She didn't care if she was hot.

Bus Driver: "You guys all set?" he said.

Melanie: "Yep!"

Annabelle: "All set!"

Nicki: "Sure."

Bus Driver: "Ok then, we're off!" He drove away.

OOC: Sorry, that was really long.

Alana Russo: Alana stood outside, turning to her house and giving a wave to her mother, who was looking out the window. Her wand was in a bag she carried. She fingered it as she waited for the bus. Alana walked down to the end of the sidewalk.

Chao: Chao waited for the bus. She thought she had way too much stuff, Chao would have been fine leaving the house with just a few outfits and her sword(which unfortunately had to be smuggled in), but apparently she was going to be here all summer, and needed more. She sighed. While her parents got to travel all around the US this summer, she had to spend it at a stupid camp.

Tiare: It was so strange to be on the mainland, Tiare thought as she entered the airport from the plane. She'd just flown in alone from Hawaii. Her older sister, Nani, had said she'd needed to get out, have an adventure and meet new people, but she hadn't made their younger sister Lilo go anywhere! It wasn't fair, why did she have to meet new people? She didn't fit in with them anyway.

Andrew: Andrew said goodbye to his mom, dad, uncle, aunt and cousins. The Parrs had come down to Florida for vacation, and now he had to go to summer camp. He hadn't been entirely happy about going, he would have liked more time with his cousins, but it was being run by his school, so he supposed the camp wouldn't be too horrible.

Josie: she said goodbye to her parents, and waited for the bus. She hoped some of her friends from school would be there.

Cameo: Cameo stepped outside, waiting for the bus. She started messing with the strings on her sweatshirt. She wondered if she would need to bring a lunch, or something to snack on for the bus ride. Cameo went back in the castle, and went to the kitchen. She told the cook to get her a snack for the bus. Once she got her snack, she ran back outside, hoping the bus was almost there. She already packed all of her hoodies and skinny jeans, and colored shorts, if she got too hot. She had tank tops, in case it was too hot to wear a sweatshirt, which she hoped she didn't have to do. She loved her sweatshirts! She had gladiator sandals on hand, as well.

Dana Blakk: Dana listened to her father talk to her. She was hardly listening. "Yes,father," she said, cutting him off. He straightened himself up. "You should be on your way." She nodded and left the Blakk Industries headquarters. Time to go.

(OOC I'm not really describing Slug Terra and the Drop and stuff because it may be confusing)

Finally, after using many arachne slugs and aching arms, she had gotten up the secret Drop to the Burning World, or just plain home to everyone else who lived there. She got to the neighborhood where the bus would pick her up and waited at a corner, watching cars go by. These people were strange. They used cars instead of mechas. She sat on the sidewalk and waited.

Kari: Kari sat at the bus stop and looked at the picture in her pocket. Her parents decided that Atlantis wasn't the best place for her to be right now and that she needed to spend a summer away. At least it was run by her school.

Britannia: Britannia waved goodbye to her Aunt Harper and her younger sisters. Paisley blew her a kiss and Bethany told her to be careful. She heard that her somewhat friends were going to the summer camp with her. Then she left her house over to the bus stop and saw the Atlantis princess Kari sitting there looking at a picture.

OOC Does Silv post as the bus driver or can we just have them be picked up? Just a little confuzzled ;)

OOC: I'm so excited! :goodvibes EDIT: Oops, I forgot that I was not yet accepted and should wait to post. I guess I was too excited.:blush::blush::blush: Sorry.

Kari: "Hey." she said nervously as Britannia sat down. She quickly stuffed the picture in her pocket.

Britannia: "Yo." she replied as she sat down next to Kari. Of course the stupid bus wasn't going to show up yet.

Kari: Kari looked around as she waited desperately for the bus to pull up.

OOC Does Silv post as the bus driver or can we just have them be picked up? Just a little confuzzled ;)

OOC: It doesn't matter. The bus driver's a minor character anyway who'll only be posted for at the beginning. Oh and Villainess, is Britannia supposed to be a good character or bad?

OOC: It doesn't matter. The bus driver's a minor character anyway who'll only be posted for at the beginning. Oh and Villainess, is Britannia supposed to be a good character or bad?

OOC: Bad. Her mother was the villain sidekick to the film's main antagonist, Commander Rourke.

OOC Okay :upsidedow Oh random but I feel like saying Dana's name is pronounced day-nuh not dah-nuh. Random :goodvibes

Dana: Finally, the bus pulled up. "About time," she murmured. The driver opened the doors and watched her walk in. She didn't say a word. She only walked to the back of the bus, took care of her bags, then sat down, behind another girl. She was observing the others in the bus. Her signature slug, Eris, popped out from the purse she carried, and hopped on her shoulder. She gave a small smile.

Bus Driver: "Ready?"

Dana: "Yeah." The bus started up and drove off. She was going to talk to the girl in front of her, but she held back.

OOC I don't care who she's sitting behind

OOC Okay :upsidedow Oh random but I feel like saying Dana's name is pronounced day-nuh not dah-nuh. Random :goodvibes

Dana: Finally, the bus pulled up. "About time," she murmured. The driver opened the doors and watched her walk in. She didn't say a word. She only walked to the back of the bus, took care of her bags, then sat down, behind another girl. She was observing the others in the bus. Her signature slug, Eris, popped out from the purse she carried, and hopped on her shoulder. She gave a small smile.

Dana: "Yeah." The bus started up and drove off. She was going to talk to the girl in front of her, but she held back.

OOC I don't care who she's sitting behind

Nicki: She saw the girl sit behind her. "Hi. I'm Nicki. I know I should know you since we went to the Anti-School Of Disney together, but I only saw you in the halls like once or twice."

Annabelle: "Did you hear that?" she whispered to Melanie.

Melanie: "Yeah. They're anti's. Big deal."

Annabelle: "That means they're BAD!"

Melanie: "Don't you think I know that?"

Annabelle: "Hrmph."

Tiare: Tiare made her way through the airport until she saw the man with the sign that read 'Tiare Pelekai' She walked up to him.

Bus Driver: "Hi, I'm the bus driver, we'll get you to camp." He took her bags and Tiare got on the bus.

Tiare: She sat alone, no one would want to sit with her.

Kari: Kari swung her head from side to side looking for the bus. She said, "I wonder when that bus thingy is going to get here."

Britannia: She thought, I hate sitting next to this brat.

Bus Driver: The next place he showed up to was the hotel where Andrew Parr was waiting.

Andrew: He said one more good bye and got on the nus. Clearly hew wasn't the first. He found a seat and sat down.

Alana: Finally, the bus reached her. The doors opened. "Alana Russo?" The bus driver asked. She nodded, then boarded. She looked around and decided to sit next to a girl in the back, who wore gray and red.

Alana: Alana nodded, and the bus got going again. She bit her lip, then decided to introduce herself. "H-hi, I'm Alana Russo, Alex, Max, and Justin Russo are my cousins."

Dana: Great, an annoying brat decided to sit next to her. "I'm Dana Blakk, daughter of Doctor Blakk," she said stiffly. Eris growled at the girl.

Alana: "Eww! What is that!" She pointed at Eris.

Dana: "A slug."

Alana: "I see." She was regretting sitting here.

OOC: I'm making Camper ID's if anyone wants one. (They're like the Student ID's that I made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!