Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope: She nodded. "Same."

Mike: He smiled a little. "Congrats," he said, a little amused, as he knew Stark wasn't in the loop.

Thora: she texted back 'I will, but Gordon is going to be spending his time ogling over a girl.'

Evelyn: She got her dinner and went to the table just as mike congratulated them. She got excited. "Oooh it went well yay!"

Jay: "Haha Ev. Thanks guys." He saw Thora's text. "Okay thanks for coming tell Gordon Assembling over ogling."

Evelyn: She got her dinner and went to the table just as mike congratulated them. She got excited. "Oooh it went well yay!"

Jay: "Haha Ev. Thanks guys." He saw Thora's text. "Okay thanks for coming tell Gordon Assembling over ogling."

Eli: He managed to laugh, but was still worried.

Amber: She had sunglasses on again and went into the mess hall. She sat down near the corner of the room.

Thora: she walked over and sat down quietly.

Eli: He scanned the room and found Amber. Yay. " How much do you know about Loki's staff?" He asked Thora.

Thora: "Staff? As in workers? He is in prison. And for his staff, I really don't know much at all. My father wouldn't tell us about it."

Hope: She rolled her eyes but smiled.

Mike: "You're welcome."

Thora: she walked over and sat down quietly.

Hope: "Hi Thora."

Mike: "Hello Thora."

Thora: "Staff? As in workers? He is in prison. And for his staff, I really don't know much at all. My father wouldn't tell us about it."

Eli: " How bad would it be if Luke had a staff like his dad?"

Thora: she was drinking coffee and the cup slipped from her hand and broke on the ground. "Oh gods."

Eli: " Her eyes are icy blue right now. We didn't notice it before because she was wearing sunglasses. "

Jay: "Hey Thora and Gordon. He noticed Amber with her glasses. "Maybe we should go outside. She might have enhanced hearing or something."

Evelyn: She nodded in agreement.

Jay: "Hey Thora and Gordon. He noticed Amber with her glasses. "Maybe we should go outside. She might have enhanced hearing or something."

Evelyn: She nodded in agreement.

Thora: she nodded. "Gordon won't be here. He has a date. I'm soooo proud of him." She said, rolling her eyes. "Whatever."

Doodle98 said:
Thora: she nodded. "Gordon won't be here. He has a date. I'm soooo proud of him." She said, rolling her eyes. "Whatever."

Jay: "Gordon should know that this is more important than a date..." He said annoyed. "Don't worry Thora, it's only been a day. Just give it time." He took Hope's hand and walked outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter