Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairywings said:
Hope: She nodded in agreement and held Jay's hand as she wslked out with him.

Mike: He followed

Jay: "It seems private here ." There was an outdoor patio, but it was rather hot so it was empty. He wondered if Amber have some sort of hidden recorder in her glasses or watch, but he doubted Luke had that sort technogly. Magic was more up his ally. "Heard anything yet Stark?"

Jay: "It seems private here ." There was an outdoor patio, but it was rather hot so it was empty. He wondered if Amber have some sort of hidden recorder in her glasses or watch, but he doubted Luke had that sort technogly. Magic was more up his ally. "Heard anything yet Stark?"

Eli: " Not yet."

Eli: His phone vibrated.

Tony Stark: Just break the spell, and watch Luke. And don't get into any fights.

Eli: I know! I'm not that stupid... I am not looking forward to whacking Amber in the head.

1elle2 said:
Eli: His phone vibrated.

Tony Stark: Just break the spell, and watch Luke. And don't get into any fights.

Eli: I know! I'm not that stupid... I am not looking forward to whacking Amber in the head.

Evelyn: "What he'd say?"

Hope: She dropped into a chair.

Mike: He sat down as well, making sure to leave a seat next to Hope for Jay.

Thora: she sat next to Mike, feeling out of place without her brother.

Fred: He had heard a group of kids mention Amber. He walked outside.

Tim: He was sitting near by. Dana was probably talking about her dad...
Dana: She replied with a smile 'I know, dad' and put her phone away and glanced over- Tim.

Alana: "Well, he could be busy..."

Dana: "Oh he's busy, apparently he got some new information from someone," she said, wording it carefully, but enough to annoy Tim.

OOC he actually did. I am 99% sure he knows there is a surface in the show (Slugterra nerdiness xP)

Thora: she sat next to Mike, feeling out of place without her brother.

Mike: "I still can't understand why Gordon isn't here. This is way more important than some girl. It should be pals before gals. Is that what that saying is? Is that right?"

OOC: I just thought of Pals before Gals. I'm awesome.

Mike: "I still can't understand why Gordon isn't here. This is way more important than some girl. It should be pals before gals. Is that what that saying is? Is that right?"

Thora: she nodded. "Yeah. He just-I don't think any of you would really understand." She said, looking at her feet.

Eli: He nodded. Then he noticed a kid standing near by. " Who is that?" he whispered to Evelyn.

OOC: It's Fred.

Jay: "I like it Mike. Should go on a t-shirt. In all seriousness stoping Luke is much more important. I mean I had to cut my date early. Did I want to? No, but I had to. I'm ashamed of Gordon."

Evelyn: "That's very helpful of you're dad.", she said sarcastically. She looked over at the guy. "I have no idea who he is."

Thora: she nodded. "Yeah. He just-I don't think any of you would really understand." She said, looking at her feet.

Eli: He nodded. Then he noticed a kid standing near by. " Who is that?" he whispered to Evelyn.

OOC: It's Fred.

Mike: "He's obsessed with our world. Everything and everyone is new and exotic and enthralling and interesting and something you've never ever seen before. And everything seems so much bigger or better or nicer or brighter or more fun or more amazing." Mike had gone through that once he was unfrozen.

Hope: "I don't know who it is but he's eavesdropping I think."

Jay: "I like it Mike. Should go on a t-shirt. In all seriousness stoping Luke is much more important. I mean I had to cut my date early. Did I want to? No, but I had to. I'm ashamed of Gordon."

Evelyn: "That's very helpful of you're dad.", she said sarcastically. She looked over at the guy. "I have no idea who he is."

Thora: she slunk down in her seat. She didn't like them talking about her brother that way.

Mike: "He's obsessed with our world. Everything and everyone is new and exotic and enthralling and interesting and something you've never ever seen before. And everything seems so much bigger or better or nicer or brighter or more fun or more amazing." Mike had gone through that once he was unfrozen.

Fred: He couldn't hear them, but he knew they had noticed him. He came over to them. " You were talking about a friend of mine, Amber. "

Fairywings said:

Jay: "Yeah I guess so."

1elle2 said:
Fred: He couldn't hear them, but he knew they had noticed him. He came over to them. " You were talking about a friend of mine, Amber. "

Evelyn: She observed him. She was processing what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter