Calander Swap- Completed

Let me get a couple of things clear in my mind.
We do not have to do the date pages at all? And it is pretty much like weird?
Ive read the directions a couple of times now and I think I get it.
I think I will take the completed September page. If I can do 5 sets of 4 by now I should be able to do 1 set of 12!
Is Apples ok instead of back to school? We go back in August but still thinking like a preschool teacher, we celebrate Johnny Appleseed day the end of September.

Susie, there's still some open spots!:)

Arizona Rita - I think Apples would be awesome for September as I don't have kids (and therefore no back to school) but my DH & I always go apple picking in September :-)

Yes Rita. Just like the Weird but with a monthly theme. No dates needed.

I think just apples is lovely for September. We go back to school in August too. :thumbsup2

I've picked June - did Feb last time ;) Rita, I love your stuff and always use it:thumbsup2 Leaves and sunshine both work for me - with our crazy weather either way round can be fine:rotfl2:

Oh good! Can I switch to Feb then?

Rita -- I like apples too. We always go apple picking.

Rebecca -- thanks for moving me to February.

For the pages, I can take July too. I could use a full extra set as a gift. Graphically Speaking has some good 4th of July stuff.

Group 1:
January: JennyL
February: rlovew
March:
April: Calanniebu
May: Diana Lyn
June:
July:
August:BernardandMissBianca
September: Arizona Rita
October: 123SA
November: AlexWyattMommy
December: Tinkerbean

I can take July... I still have stuff that I got (and didn't return yet!) from when I was going to do July for the altered rolodex!

oops, sorry Susan! I didn't see your post before I posted mine...just looked to see what was still left. So, never mind!

If you have no other takers, I am willing to take whatever month is left in order to fill this. Thanks for joining us MO2DK!

I closed this out with 123SA in June, Mo2DK in July, and myself in March.

Rebecca

I will be on to check questions and make sure I have addresses later today- if I still have internet. My problems should be fixed by midweek so I may only be sporadic at times- I had barely any internet access on friday or Saturday- we have high speed access and it took me half an hour to do what I needed to close out the swap because I could do one page- then it disconnects and I can reconnect and look at the next page and so on and I was doing the same thing to edit the first posts.

I will ask one thing if possible- on my second layout (I get 2 pages per person) please don't add the title. I am thinking I may put the pages side by side in an album and wouldn't need both titles.

Rebecca

I got knocked off and couldn't get back on. Finally back at home and saw this.... Daggone it.

Susie you can have my June page if you want it. I won't be working on this for a while, so my offer is good until you get back! Sending you a pm too.

I'l be glad to take June if it is okay with everyone.

Doe anyone have any thoughts on a theme?

Sunshine, water, pool, picnic, hiking/walking?

The only thing I wouldn't do is beach stuff. Not all of us get to the beach. My kiddos have never seen the ocean. :sad1: Bad Mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter