Calander Swap- Completed

I'd prefer to just do one month ... saves on the creativity time if I don't have to try to come up with two different months. :) Plus I already bought paper for my group - I got it at the Mike's 7 for a $1 sale :-)

I bought all of my paper and embelishments too...

Bumping up to see if we can get a few more sign-ups. It sounds as though people doing the pages would prefer to find 5 more to join us and do only one page (I already have my things also).

Those doing elements- how do you feel about doing 2 months instead of one- only 6 in each set.

Rebecca

Bumping up to see if we can get a few more sign-ups. It sounds as though people doing the pages would prefer to find 5 more to join us and do only one page (I already have my things also).

Those doing elements- how do you feel about doing 2 months instead of one- only 6 in each set.

Rebecca

Pages -- I'd prefer to do one month, but will do two if needed.

Elements -- either way is fine

The sad thing is I can do either/or for both groups without stepping into a store. :sad2: I have sooo much stuff. So I can do what the majority decides for pages and elements.

Wishy Washy is fine - up until sign ups close. ;) Then you might be really sad if you didn't join and you had wanted to.

Just PM or email your prototypes. You know I'm honest in my critiques. :)
What I have seen so far, I would say your work is certainly good enough to stop being considered a newbie. :thumbsup2

November for me, if we do two months for elements.

C'mon Rita....take the leap!

OK!
If we do one month I would have liked November but I could do April.
If we do 2 months I'll take April and choose a summer month.
You all can let me know. I only have one open swap and this isnt due until late March. Primas are store bought and theres only one other Im interested in for Feb signups.
This is for Elements, not full page as I can use elements but not a full calendar.

AWM, thanks for the compliments and I know youre there!
Susan, thanks for the valentine! Just waiting for Dh to post it for me!

How wishy washy would I be if I changed my mind on this one too and is my work good enough?

You're work is awesome as far as I have seen. Really the only difference in this and the weird CPS is the number of pages and topics. There are a few other things you can do but anything you could have done for that would work for this also.

Rebecca

Susan. you gave up November! Thank you!
So does Leaves/Autum for November
and Sunshine for August work for everyone?

Rebecca, calendars as a whole just didnt do anything for me but elements do and I was thinking hard about the store bought group but figured that that would be too similar to Whimsey.
But this should keep me busy.

Sorry to be a pain -- can I change grp 2 from March to February? I have plenty of stuff for that on hand.

Rebecca, calendars as a whole just didnt do anything for me but elements do and I was thinking hard about the store bought group but figured that that would be too similar to Whimsey.

You're welcome! Your ideas sound good to me.

Leaves/Autum is fine for Nov- if you do Turkey or football just do a couple without for our UK friends and mark them so I know.

I don't know if I will use my pages for a calendar or just for a yearly book- I haven't decided yet. I try to make a calendar for my grandmother for Christmas each year with all the birthdates and wedding dates in the family. She loves getting it.

Sunshine is great for August- or ice cream or BBQ grilling.

Rebecca

Sorry to be a pain -- can I change grp 2 from March to February? I have plenty of stuff for that on hand.

I have a pm to Mazda with which group she wants the summer or the Feb- so if she doesn't ask for it first you can have it. I don't care which group I get as my last. Or you can pm and see if a she would perfer March to Feb or June- I am just going to get whatever is leftover.

Rebecca

I've picked June - did Feb last time ;) Rita, I love your stuff and always use it:thumbsup2 Leaves and sunshine both work for me - with our crazy weather either way round can be fine:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter