Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

I have been waiting since 9am PST time. Still showing over an hour.

My screen does show the following update:
Message last updated: 3:11 PM

We are experiencing significantly higher than normal wait times to purchase tickets for Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. We are deliberately pulsing Guests through the system. Wait times may be several hours or more depending on when you joined the queue. We still have plenty of tickets available, and we plan to keep the system open throughout the night to accommodate the demand. Please don't refresh and we will get you through the queue as soon as we can, or feel free to try back at a later date. We thank you for your patience as we work to accommodate as many Guests as possible.

Just bought my tickets and every date was still available.

Just a quick reminder to keep close watch of your browsers. At 1 PM PST I headed into an office meeting with a "more than an hour" wait in all my open browsers on multiple devices. When I returned 45 mins later, one of my browsers had gotten through the queue in 22 minutes AND I had missed my 10 minute window to purchase tix. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this madness.

JUST got ours after a 6 1/2 hour wait! Sheesh...

I would have passed the link on to someone else, but the computer crashed right after I printed the confirmation.

I’m pretty frustrated I was in early this morning, had 4 charges with no tickets and now I’m back in the queue waiting for tickets.

How long have confirmation emails been taking for those who purchased within the last hour? I have a confirmation number but it's been almost an hour (58 minutes) and no email.

Realize the site says it may take up to 24 hours but reports earlier in this thread said confirmation emails were coming quickly-ish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter