Build A Bearville

:cool2: ok i need to wait for them to send me an email in the maentime i'll try to find their birth certificates.

They started including codes with the certificates in October when the game first opened. Most codes are not reusable, but the ones I posted above are. They were promotions from National Geographic Kids and school milk cartons.

Another code:
j955-k8s5-3wx9 will get you a nifty dance move :) (this is reusable as well)

To enter these codes, go to the BuildaBearWorkshop room in the game (in the town square) and click on the cashier.

They started including codes with the certificates in October when the game first opened. Most codes are not reusable, but the ones I posted above are. They were promotions from National Geographic Kids and school milk cartons.

Another code:

To enter these codes, go to the BuildaBearWorkshop room in the game (in the town square) and click on the cashier.

Wootness!
I Like codes Where do you get them?

what can i do on here without a bear? i cant find my most recent birth certificate and the other two are from 2003

Another code:

Thanks for the codes! Now I only need to buy a bear...hah!

I don't have an account but my little sister does. She plays a lot and convinced my dad to sign up too... on April Fool's Day my dad signed on to find his character in a pink sparkly dress LOL it was kind of creepy even though it was a joke my sister played...

when will i get the email i registered this morning

yea but right now i'm playing hot shot busniess so let me check

ok i made a new name it's aimeeluv27;) hopefully i'll get an email

OK, well this does seem fun. Unfortunately there is nobody left in this house that will be building any bears :rotfl:

Are there challenging minigames? Ones that the youngest would have trouble with? Is maybe that where the appeal is lost to the teens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter