Build A Bearville

This is in fact how I remember Beta VMK to be. Expect some bugs there, but I have yet to see any.

Awesome work and very cute, think I found a game and may need to get the girls bears this weekend. Very similar to Webkinz logic, but more of a VMK feel. :)

Even with full chat, communication is not as easy (as VMK) in the game. You can follow your friends to the same server, but right now you can't follow to the same room. If you wanted to do all of your talking in the game, you would have to message a friend to ask where they are, then follow and hope they haven't moved! They do have so many servers that if you have a lot of friends that want to play together, you can arrange to meet on a non-crowded server and kind of have the place to yourselves.

One confusing thing is that there doesn't seem to be gender-specific clothing, or many options for boys clothing-wise. From what I can tell, the base avatar is the same for boys and girls and it leaves the gender identity to you with lots of hairstyles and clothing choices. This was just an interesting choice on their part, doesn't really affect gameplay.

Still, there are far more girls than boys, and yes, they do play taken in BABV- at least some of the girls try to find a boy. It is *not* as widespread as in VMK though. I'm guessing that's because they really aren't successful in getting virtual boyfriends.

This really is a great game. The whole company is behind the initiative- the CEO has an account (Maxine) and she shows up to give out gifts every once and a while. This game is going places (and not to the trash can in 3 years).

The only way to receive a code for a Build-A-Bear for the minor exclusive gaming features you must buy a Build-A-Bear at a Build-A-Bear store. You will not be given one any other way than doing as the codes are unique and none are the same.

Code time!

enter milk-rcks-2008 to get a carton of milk for your character.

try ngks-babv-2008 for an explorers hat :)

If you go to your local buildabear workshop they should still have some free bear codes, but I can't say for sure. If you think this is a game you'd like to play, it is a lot more fun with a bear unlocked.

Have fun!

just signed up i'm AimeeFurbulosity ;) but i guess i'll be looking for a code

i have two old build a bears when did they start giving out the codes and are codes reusable?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter