Bowling...

I know - I was exhausted watching him. He is a pitcher, so has the stamina in his arm...but we were there, at the lanes, from 8a - 330p and most of that was bowling. It was tiring..

Ours went 10-1:35 with only 3 bowlers per lane. We had 3 slowpokes in our group including one kid who at one point let the bowlers next to him throw FIVE balls before he threw one.

DH and I used to bowl in a mixed league on Mondays, and he bowled in a men's league on Thursdays.

I had a good season if I had a 105 average, he, on the other hand, was quite a bowler.

I was very disappointed that I wasn't present when he bowled his 300 on a Thursday night. I wish I could have seen it.

I bowl on a Tuesday night ladies league. My average is 145. I bowled in a State tournament over the weekend and on Sunday in the third game I bowled a 212 (my average for the tournament was 136)!!!! My handicap was 84, so I won High Game with Handicap with a 296! They announced my name and score over the loudspeaker. So fun! I won a total of $190 and a pin for bowling a 200 game in a state tournament. It was the most exciting thing to happen to me in a long time. Sad, I know. Ha!

Congratulations! It is awesome when those games come along where all goes right and even better when it happens during a tournament.

I responded earlier in this thread, but I just have to tell you about my weekend. I was in Reno over the weekend bowling in the Women’s National Bowling Tournament at the National Bowling Stadium. I went into this tournament with a 136 and was bowling mostly under average, until game 3 of the Doubles Event. I started game three with a spare, then I opened and then I got SIX STRIKES IN A ROW!!! I have never had more than four in a row and I have only done that once before. My score was 221. My best game ever! Very exciting.

I haven't been bowling for years. Never been particularly good at it either.

I responded earlier in this thread, but I just have to tell you about my weekend. I was in Reno over the weekend bowling in the Women’s National Bowling Tournament at the National Bowling Stadium. I went into this tournament with a 136 and was bowling mostly under average, until game 3 of the Doubles Event. I started game three with a spare, then I opened and then I got SIX STRIKES IN A ROW!!! I have never had more than four in a row and I have only done that once before. My score was 221. My best game ever! Very exciting.

That’s awesome!! And what a perfect time to get hot!!!

Thanks! My Doubles partner bowled a 213 game, so it is possible that we could win some money. The tournament continues until July, so we won’t know for a while.

We had a kid in our league with a 170ish average bowl 300 at a scholarship tournament. Talk about getting hot at the right time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter