• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(Boston update in latest post) Who will get a Soccer Specific Stadium (SSS) first, Boston or NYC (confirmed)?

Who will get a Soccer Specific Stadium (SSS) first, Boston or NYC?

• Boston

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • NYC

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Both around the same time

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I don't care

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I just want to know if my taxes will go up due to either project

• It does not effect me either way

• Total voters
In Everett?? Why there? What a horrible idea. Everett is a dump and the Encore Boston is already there which causes horrible traffic congestion. Bad idea Kraft!

I know one person in Queens will be delighted to have a soccer stadium there. DS lives in Queens, and his major sport is soccer. His job is such that he's home during the day almost every day and gone most evenings. So he sits in front of the TV watching European soccer (or whatever soccer is on) most days.

I know one person in Queens will be delighted to have a soccer stadium there. DS lives in Queens, and his major sport is soccer. His job is such that he's home during the day almost every day and gone most evenings. So he sits in front of the TV watching European soccer (or whatever soccer is on) most days.
Team USA will definitely play there in the future as well.

What's his favorite team?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter