Boozin’ It Up 12/5-12/7 coming ASAP

I probably should have said good, as opposed to decent. I've been using whatever was on sale at Winners (like TJ Maxx) for the last couple of years. And they have been okay but not the best. I have finally admitted that it's better to spend the money and buy a good one in the first place. Now I know where to start, I'll look into the brands you mentioned. Thank you.

Wow your trip is only 3 weeks away. How exciting.

:thumbsup2Glad I could help! Yeah, I can't believe the 3 weeks. I've been planning for so long that it doesn't feel like there will ever be a trip.

It's amazing how unreal a trip seems at the beginning of planning and then when it does come it's seems unreal that it is already time.

I'm slipping too far down. Let's discuss...

Day Two at Disneyland

Monday December 6th is our 2nd day in the parks. This is also the day that I want to see WOC. Disneyland opens at 9am, and DCA opens at 10am. Since they open the gates at 9:30 to let people in for soarin', WOC fps, and other rope drops, it doesn't make sense for us to go to DL at all that morning. SO a little sleep-in :cool1: We'll instead just arrive at DCA at 9am to wait in line, and then go straight to getting WOC fastpasses. Then of course the whole, get a FP for Soarin' and ride Soarin' thing.

Now, usually we are hoppers. We'll go back and forth a couple times in a day. Unfortunately, with the big things we wanted to hit (fireworks, WOC, parade, tour) it just didn't work out for us to be hopping quite as much. So, I think we might be in DCA all this day. We'll go on all the rides, hang out in the animation academy, eat lunch at Pacific Wharf Cafe(our first time there), see Aladdin, have Taste Pilots Grill for dinner, and eventually get in "line" to wait for the 8:15 WOC show. We'll see how all that works out. Seeing as how I've never waited around for Fantasmic, I might get a little stressed about the whole thing. Oh well.

I think a nice leisurely day at DCA can be fun. We have done it the last few trips and it has been a blast. There is this show back by the Monsters Inc ride called Drawn to Animation in cast you didn't know and we really enjoyed it.

I think a nice leisurely day at DCA can be fun. We have done it the last few trips and it has been a blast. There is this show back by the Monsters Inc ride called Drawn to Animation in cast you didn't know and we really enjoyed it.

I did know about it but have never even glimpsed it going on. Maybe we can actually watch that. My mom expressed interest in going on the Silly Symphony Swings. I was shocked. She doesn't usually like things up high, but out of her mouth, "Oh I think I might like that" :eek: Weeeeird, I say.

I did know about it but have never even glimpsed it going on. Maybe we can actually watch that. My mom expressed interest in going on the Silly Symphony Swings. I was shocked. She doesn't usually like things up high, but out of her mouth, "Oh I think I might like that" :eek: Weeeeird, I say.

Kody rode on that last trip. She rode by herself because no one else would ride with her. That the only ride she really felt she "had" to ride I think.

We ate breakfast on the wharf. We had scrambled eggs in bread bowls. It was good, it would have been better if it had been warmer. I like warm eggs.:confused3

What was great about eating back there is they had a wandering mariachi band. They were great fun. You never heard Small World until you hear a mariachi band do it.

36333_1351682792143_1233587569_30925505_8100416_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter