Boozin’ It Up 12/5-12/7 coming ASAP

Very nice haul. I think the bag is adorable.

Nice haul ;) I think I have the first shirt that you photographed with Mickey Mouse. Now I want the one with Minnie though. And those cups are too adorable.

:rotfl:

Wow!! We are simpatico today aren't we?

You two are silly! Spending too much time around each other. Virtually or not.

Nice haul ;) I think I have the first shirt that you photographed with Mickey Mouse. Now I want the one with Minnie though. And those cups are too adorable.

Uh oh. Matchy matchy. I love the cups. They remind me of these cups my grandma had that she would put water in for our teeth brushing.

Very nice haul. I think the bag is adorable.

I know:rotfl: Of course I take a picture of the shopping bag!

You two are silly! Spending too much time around each other. Virtually or not.

Uh oh. Matchy matchy. I love the cups. They remind me of these cups my grandma had that she would put water in for our teeth brushing.

I know:rotfl: Of course I take a picture of the shopping bag!

I am a bag person. When we went in June I bought myself reusable grocery bags.

I love my Snow White reusable bag! I need to go back and see if they have any more of the Beauty and the Beast ones for my friend for Christmas. They actually had them back the last time I dropped by. But I doubt I'll get that lucky.

I forgot that they gave me about 6 "Friends and Family" coupons for 20% off for the 11th-14th, but unfortunately the only friends I have that like Disney are my friends on the DIS :rolleyes:

I forgot that they gave me about 6 "Friends and Family" coupons for 20% off for the 11th-14th, but unfortunately the only friends I have that like Disney are my friends on the DIS :rolleyes:

That's too bad.

There are too many trip reports! Mine keeps dipping way low on the page :laughing: Let's talk about another day of my trip!

Our first park day is going to be Sunday December 5th. This is the second day of the Candlelight Processional. I'm just a little anxious about what that will be like. Since I am assuming it will be crowded that day, we will be using our MM. That means a 7am park opening :scared1: Which means I'll wanna be there by 6:30am. Which means I'll need to wake up around 5:30am. Let's just take that in for a minute...

Okay moving on. Planning on hitting up Fantasyland first thing(of course). When the park officially opens we'll go from Adventureland, through New Orleans Square, and up to Critter Country. Or some other order of those. I'm going to attempt to get my mom on Indiana Jones during this trip. She has a bad memory from my very first trip and insists that she won't like it. I think she'll go on it at least once if I whine enough and hold her hand. Don't know yet if we'll get a FP or ride it in the AM. I guess it will be a toss up between HMH and IJ for which we get a FP for. I think an hour or two after we get there we'll get some breakfast something at Blue Ribbon Bakery. I dunno about you, but I am not hungry at 6am. Our lunch PS is not until 12:30pm though, so I'm assuming we will get hungry before then and will need a Breakie snack. Maybe caffeine.

I usually plan out what order we will do rides in, but I'm branching out this time and just "mapping out" our must hit items. It's strange. So I don't know what we'll do between snack and lunch :scared1: I'll probably just go ahead and upgrade my PH to an AP then(since we'll have already used our MM) so that I can get my discount at lunch. We have a PS at Carnation Cafe. Then I have us going back to the hotel and resting. Another thing we rarely do! Though we are usually there for a day less, and the 5th is going to be a loooong day.

We'll head back to the park whenever we feel like it(though not too late because I wanna head towards the back of the park before the CP crowd gets nuts), but I wrote down the time for Billy Hill. It's basically the same show every time, but we enjoy seeing it. Then we'll hit up some rides for a while. I've planned on us getting Bengal BBQ for dinner. We like to get pretty much one of everything and share it.

The only other thing that I have down as a definite is the fireworks at 9:30pm. Now, I rearranged our days over and over, but fireworks on Sunday still fit the best. I'm worried though that the crowds from the CP are just going to flood down Main Street and take over. I suppose we won't mind waiting a bit though, so we'll just stay closer to the hub and keep checking to see if it's getting crowded. I usually like standing towards the back(further away from the castle) of the hub.

Again, here is a map so you get an idea of what I am talking about. There's usually a roped off section where the green rectangle is. I like to stand in that group. There's a good view of the castle through the trees.
Fireworks.jpg

When fireworks are over, we'll see how we feel. Whether we are tired and want to go sleep, or whether we want to keep going until midnight. I usually like to end the night on Peter Pan though. Don't know why. I just love that ride, and it leaves me with a nice feeling :goodvibes

. I usually like to end the night on Peter Pan though. Don't know why. I just love that ride, and it leaves me with a nice feeling :goodvibes

[/SIZE][/FONT]

I love that ride too. Although we typically start the day with Peter Pan. It would be fun to go back and ride it last. I don't think I've been on the Peter Pan ride when it's been dark outside.

I love that ride too. Although we typically start the day with Peter Pan. It would be fun to go back and ride it last. I don't think I've been on the Peter Pan ride when it's been dark outside.

We do both! People think it's silly, but it's honestly my favorite ride. We always, always get on Peter Pan first thing, but we like ending our night with it too. Or we at least end our trip with it. If you get in line just a bit before the park closes you can still get a ride on it, and not feel like you wasted 20-30 minutes when you could have been riding something else. It's nice to grab a churro and then go wait in line while the park is closing :cloud9:

At Disney World Peter Pan is a fast pass ride. We normally grab a fast pass first thing, then jump straight on the ride and then ride it again with the fast pass before we leave Fantasyland and move onto the rest of the park. i

I think it should also be a fast pass ride at Disneyland. It's always seems to be a 40min+ wait.

Yeah maybe. They'd have to completely redo it though, and I just don't think there is enough room for two queues. Fantasyland is little.

Oh totally. That was me squashing my own dreams. Like I wish Disneyland had a barber shop like WDW, 'cause I'd totally love doing hair on Main Street.

That would be so much fun. Hubby had his head shaved (#2) at the Barber shop in the MK. He was such a good sport, he even let them put the Mickey confetti in. And he wore it for the rest of the day, rather than brushing it out.

Oh, can I ask you a question about flat irons? My cheap and cheerful one just died, I've been through about 3 in as many years. Would you be able to recommend a decent one? If you prefer not to that's okay.

That would be so much fun. Hubby had his head shaved (#2) at the Barber shop in the MK. He was such a good sport, he even let them put the Mickey confetti in. And he wore it for the rest of the day, rather than brushing it out.

Oh, can I ask you a question about flat irons? My cheap and cheerful one just died, I've been through about 3 in as many years. Would you be able to recommend a decent one? If you prefer not to that's okay.

I don't really know what you mean by decent. I like Infrashine, GHD, and T3 straighteners. I think if you are going to get a flatiron, you should spend a little money and keep it for a long time.

I probably should have said good, as opposed to decent. I've been using whatever was on sale at Winners (like TJ Maxx) for the last couple of years. And they have been okay but not the best. I have finally admitted that it's better to spend the money and buy a good one in the first place. Now I know where to start, I'll look into the brands you mentioned. Thank you.

Wow your trip is only 3 weeks away. How exciting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter