Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason they said Thurs. would be busier was because of emh that day.

I'm going on the 10th and I'm rather pleased if that is the reason. That means TP is counting on bigger crowds from resort guests who not only show up at 8 am for EMH but are also paying for and staying for the exclusive night time party than they are from Florida residents showing up on the non-school night.

I'm going on the 10th and I'm rather pleased if that is the reason. That means TP is counting on bigger crowds from resort guests who not only show up at 8 am for EMH but are also paying for and staying for the exclusive night time party than they are from Florida residents showing up on the non-school night.

::yes::

We have done 8 AM EMH opening through the entire park day all the way through the party until the end. It's clearly an endurance contest I just don't expect many sane individuals to undertake willingly.

If that's their reasoning then I'm still not convinced of their analysis. Thursday is always an EMH day. And I've been to a fair number of Thursday parties and never felt like it had an impact on the party crowd levels. Definitely not enough to best the Friday crowds.

I honestly don't even feel like EMH has an impact on overall daytime park crowd levels on a party day. The early close time still chases people away.

Ditto ALL OF THIS!

mom2rtk said:
::yes::

We have done 8 AM EMH opening through the entire park day all the way through the party until the end. It's clearly an endurance contest I just don't expect many sane individuals to undertake willingly.

We're going to MK at rope drop on our party day. We're probably going to go back to our resort and freshen up, get the kids dressed and grab food at our resort around 3 and than head back to MK for the party that night.

Forgive me if this has been discussed already in this thread, but can you purchase the party tickets with Disney gift cards? If so, how does one go about doing that? Thank you!!

Splash Mountain is on the 2012 list. What are the chances that it will be included again this year or do you think that Tiki Room and Country Bears will be replacing that?

Peter Pan is going to refurb, - Peter Pan's Flight Magic Kingdom 09/30/13 - 11/13/13
So hope they add a ride or two to make up for it..

I thought PPF was scheduled to be finished by November 1st?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What is the better day to go?
Oct. 3rd or Oct. 6th
Which date is more likely to sell out faster?

Is there still availability for September?

I just purchased our tickets today for October 22, which is a Tuesday. As of today, I did not see any of the dates sold out yet. Of course, the weekends and Halloween night are typically the first ones to go.

We love going during a weekday. Last time we went on a weekday the crowd level was low and there were no waits for any rides. It's a great time! I love that they have the Dance party, too, so kids can meet nearly all the great Classic characters. :thumbsup2

Hi. My husband and I will be at disneyworld for the very first time from the 15th-21st September and I'd like to attend MNSSHP. I'd prefer to go on the Tuesday the 17th instead of the friday as that day we are already in the MK. I have a BOG reservation for 645pm on that Tuesday, will I miss out on much being late to the party? I don't wish to meet any characters, just want to go trick or treating really! it's not something that is big in Australia so have never been. Thank you.

Hi. My husband and I will be at disneyworld for the very first time from the 15th-21st September and I'd like to attend MNSSHP. I'd prefer to go on the Tuesday the 17th instead of the friday as that day we are already in the MK. I have a BOG reservation for 645pm on that Tuesday, will I miss out on much being late to the party? I don't wish to meet any characters, just want to go trick or treating really! it's not something that is big in Australia so have never been. Thank you.

Well, you're paying extra money for the party ticket and you'd be wasting about an hour of that time eating. I, personally, wouldn't want to do the party that night just because I would feel I wasn't getting my full money's worth. Party time seems to go very quickly even if 5 hours feels like a lot to you now. We skipped lunch and ate our dinner at 4:45. I realize you probably can't move your BOG easily, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter