BOO!!! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW! MNSSHP and Epcot F&W!

Every time Main Street flicked to a different color I took another pic ;)

9B32642D-8DF5-4DBC-863B-EECD9ABABB19_zpspd5ihtvs.jpg

How many times a year do you go? For us it will be five this year but it's usually three--about thirty days a year. We are back for a week in December.

How many times a year do you go? For us it will be five this year but it's usually three--about thirty days a year. We are back for a week in December.

It varies. This year will be 5, last year was 6, but some of that was work related. Every single time I consider going somewhere else I change my mind. I have an addiction I can't shake. ;)

I had to giggle at the girlfriend comment! Try to think of it as a good that he's thinking of a 'next trip' (even if it involves bringing her, lol), and not of just staying home next time you go.

Love the purple MB! It's about dang time they did one :upsidedow

Every time Main Street flicked to a different color I took another pic ;)
And this is why I adore you Erika...one of the many reasons :) I wonder if a customized iPhone case and MB will be overkill LOL But if I do the MB, won't all my kids want it...hmmmm decisions haha. These short trips go by too fast, I've enjoyed the pics and am looking forward to more. Hope you and Nic had an uneventful flight home (and that your DSs DC trip was a blast as well!)

Great Live Reporting! I love your new magic band and the kiosk looks awesome...can't wait to try it out on a future trip :thumbsup2 Safe travels home!

I LOVE your pictures Erika! I should have taken more. I also realized all of my CSR pics were of the room, the main pool area and lake area. It is a beautiful resort.

And this is why I adore you Erika...one of the many reasons :) I wonder if a customized iPhone case and MB will be overkill LOL But if I do the MB, won't all my kids want it...hmmmm decisions haha. These short trips go by too fast, I've enjoyed the pics and am looking forward to more. Hope you and Nic had an uneventful flight home (and that your DSs DC trip was a blast as well!)

Way too short! Thank goodness our next trip is long, I feel like we were there five minutes. ;)
I bought a customized phone case last year and I love it. The magic band felt like a splurge, considering I have about 100 bands already, but I'm a sucker for something new! At least the phone case gets used daily, the magic bands are just piling up all over the house. :rotfl2:
Our next trip down is in 52 days, it might take that long just to sort the photos. I tried to upload them to Photobucket daily but that was even hard to do since we were so on the go. I much prefer a trip with built in down time and pool time, this one was too much work. :tilt:
Connor had an amazing time in DC! He absolutely loved everything and sent me tons of pictures thankfully. I'm thinking of some sort of collage I can make out of the best ones and have it framed for his room. He brought home so many new flags (he collects them) his room is going to look like the UN! :laughing:
Keep an eye on my Instagram - ekmurphy12 over the next few weeks as I recap more trip photos. I need a better camera for nighttime action photos before December, mine are all terrible.

I LOVE your pictures Erika! I should have taken more. I also realized all of my CSR pics were of the room, the main pool area and lake area. It is a beautiful resort.

Thanks, the rooms are pretty blah. I wish the walls were painted a better color and they'd get rid of the dreadful fluorescent lights over the beds. But the resort grounds and el centro are beautiful for sure. :) One of these stays I'll actually get over to the main pool to check it out! I always mean to but never seem to have the time.

Yes, you can do phone cases and magic bands both at the space mountain gift shop. :)

Thanks so much for the info! We are doing a land/sea trip so we don't have many park days and I definitely don't want to spend time going over the DTD/DS this trip, but I think my D would like one of those phone cases. Glad they are available at the MK, too. :)

I just followed you on Instagram - looking forward to seeing your pics there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter