BOO!!! The Murphy's are LIVE from WDW! MNSSHP and Epcot F&W!

Thanks so much for the info! We are doing a land/sea trip so we don't have many park days and I definitely don't want to spend time going over the DTD/DS this trip, but I think my D would like one of those phone cases. Glad they are available at the MK, too. :)

I just followed you on Instagram - looking forward to seeing your pics there. :)

Thanks for the follow! I hope you have a fantastic cruise and Wdw stay! :)

For anyone getting ready to travel to Wdw I can tell you we never used a sweatshirt or long sleeve shirt or long pants the whole time. It was beautiful weather, not a drop of rain, very warm with no humidity. The sky was a perfect shade of blue. I miss it so much already, we are back home to cold, dreary rain. :(

B77CBEDA-A3DC-447D-9768-5BD642DAD287_zpsysgowcsz.jpg

One of the BEST snacks I had all weekend was the chocolate toffee cupcake from the Starbucks in Hollywood studios. It has chocolate cake, buttercream icing, a chocolate ganache center, and toffee bits sprinkled over top. I brought it out to the outdoor seating area and did some people watching. :)

87E5C86A-B1C7-4FA9-A9C4-3BBA6698B624_zps7q30pbss.jpg

Osborne lights are up! :)

695077B5-BF48-4043-8DF0-09AA12138B60_zpswdmxtrnq.jpg

I'm so sad it's the last year for them. I can remember going to see them back before I had kids and they were placed around those old backlot houses. Remember those?
Erika, do you know why this is the last year for Osborne lights? Darn, I'm sad that I won't get to see them one more time.:sad:

Thanks. Maybe after all the construction they will put them up again? I hope so.

Star Wars Land and Toy Story Land. I doubt they'll be back to DHS. I've heard rumors they might try to use them at Epcot, but I don't think anyone knows what will become of the display. It has such an amazing story and history, I hope it ends up somewhere special. :)

You take some of the best pictures, Erika! :thumbsup2 I love seeing that sunny, blue Florida sky. It beats the cold, rainy, gray, dreary sky we have today. (And most of the winter's sky too. LOL!)

Your next trip is so close! I love Disney at Christmas! I was hoping to be able to make a trip down to Disney to see the Osborne Lights one last time, but our bank account is not cooperating right now. LOL!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! :goodvibes

You take some of the best pictures, Erika! :thumbsup2 I love seeing that sunny, blue Florida sky. It beats the cold, rainy, gray, dreary sky we have today. (And most of the winter's sky too. LOL!)

Your next trip is so close! I love Disney at Christmas! I was hoping to be able to make a trip down to Disney to see the Osborne Lights one last time, but our bank account is not cooperating right now. LOL!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us! :goodvibes

Rainy and miserable here too. I wish I was still there :beach:

Your photos on the pinterest page are beautiful! Such pretty details at CSR.

I wish CSR would allow 5 in a room... *sigh*

Thanks! :) I try to create a board for every resort I stay at. It's a nice to way to go back refer to past trips. :D

Hi Erika

Love all your pictures and enjoyed following along. I especially love the ones from Morimoto Asia. We have an ADR for dinner in a couple weeks can't wait.

Hi Erika

Love all your pictures and enjoyed following along. I especially love the ones from Morimoto Asia. We have an ADR for dinner in a couple weeks can't wait.

Enjoy it! :) Also walk down to the Hangar Bar, it's super cool. :D

Thanks we will now that DD is 21 ;)

Is park attire ok for Morimoto Asia it looks so fancy?

It is really fancy inside, but I just had my regular clothes on. I'm sure it's probably fine. Just the typical no tanktops, no swimwear, type rules they have at other places :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter