• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boards running so slow!!

Add me to the list of people who are taking many many minutes to post or edit. Also takes a while to go back a page. I've been using two different computers. One on a T-1 line and one on DSL. Both have been slow like everyone is describing for at least a week. I agree these board are very well maintained so I'm sure the cause of the problem will be discovered soon and hopefully it will be fixable.

Shelly

Add me to the list too please. I've only noticed it being slow since last Friday but can't really remember what it was like the few days before that so it could be longer. It seems to take ages to do anything most of the time but occasionally it goes fast again.

Pleeease help!! :guilty: Accessing the site has been very, very difficult :guilty: Slow load times.. if it loads at all :guilty:

Please help ~

Hello?? (knock, knock) Is anyone going to address these issues please?

It is all over the map, speed wise. Sometimes fast, sometimes VERY slow, at all various times, night and day both.

Well I just upgraded and rebuilt a lot of stuff, let's see how it does

BTW if the boards are ever down between midnite and 2am most likely that's me doing backups, rebuilding the database etc

WebmasterAlex said:
Well I just upgraded and rebuilt a lot of stuff, let's see how it does

BTW if the boards are ever down between midnite and 2am most likely that's me doing backups, rebuilding the database etc

Thanks Alex!! I'll keep my fingers crossed ~ :wizard:

Aight gonna post and see just how slow this is......Just posted regarding this on a new thread, then found this.

Brandy

Well that was odd- my original post-the new thread- made just a bit ago- took 6 minutes to load.......this- was 1/2 a second.......

I agree that its only the dis, none of the other message boards I use have this issue, both at work on a T1 and here on DSL

edited again- first part of this post- quick, then I hit edit- and boom- took close to 45 seconds to load.........what the heck is going on....server loads cant change THAT much in 45 seconds to a minute???

The string of posts I just put up all went through in seconds

The boards have been OK for me today. But for the past few days, it has been very slow or down all together.

I even called Bellsouth thinking it was them but then we went into other sites and they came up immediately. So I just take a break, come back and all is okay.

he who cheats and doesnt get caught- wins

Brandy

original post- 4 seconds................

edited the post- took 37 seconds

try editing one of your posts and see what happens

Brandy

Still Hit or Miss -but not as bad as when I first started this thread-Glad I did-Thanks Webmasters for looking into this!-we all appreciate your hard work :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter