Blue Goose Trip

You sound like me :thumbsup2 Ryan asked me if I warned Deena that I am a compulsive overpacker. :rolleyes1

Deena, I'm a compulsive overpacker, there's your warning:rolleyes1

Im a compulsive underpacker so we are cool. I just need one small area for my suitcase and our fridge and you can have all the rest of the room :thumbsup2

I probably wont be on the boards much--well already I havent been :rotfl: but Im going to be even busier til I leave. I will call you when I get in

Im a compulsive underpacker so we are cool. I just need one small area for my suitcase and our fridge and you can have all the rest of the room :thumbsup2

I probably wont be on the boards much--well already I havent been :rotfl: but Im going to be even busier til I leave. I will call you when I get in

I am that nut who unpacks and actually uses the drawers and hangers. I think what Ryan can't wrap his head around is that I can't just bring a travel size everything and 2 outfits and call it a day. My hair is way too thick to get away with 3 oz of shampoo for 6 days :eek:

Oh, and I was wondering, will anyone be making a run to the liquor store once we're there?

Yes, I will talk to you when you get in. It seems that I will be getting in by 11:30, so I will either see you at Pop or the MK. You have my phone number, right? Oh, and any special requests when I check in or have they already arranged the rooms to be together? The only thing I need is non smoking, aside from that nothing matters too much to me.

Still not packed - and I volunteered to collect money for the Boy Scout haunted house tomorrow night. What was I thinking! So I guess I need to pack tonight or late tomorrow night....

Wow, can't believe I'll be in the 80 degree heat in a couple days... I can almost feel the Florida sun!

I am that nut who unpacks and actually uses the drawers and hangers. I think what Ryan can't wrap his head around is that I can't just bring a travel size everything and 2 outfits and call it a day. My hair is way too thick to get away with 3 oz of shampoo for 6 days :eek:

Oh, and I was wondering, will anyone be making a run to the liquor store once we're there?

Yes, I will talk to you when you get in. It seems that I will be getting in by 11:30, so I will either see you at Pop or the MK. You have my phone number, right? Oh, and any special requests when I check in or have they already arranged the rooms to be together? The only thing I need is non smoking, aside from that nothing matters too much to me.

We went one year (the four of us) for 10 days. We checked in and I called down to the maid service asking for 40 shirt hangers and 20 short hangers.:rolleyes1

Still not packed - and I volunteered to collect money for the Boy Scout haunted house tomorrow night. What was I thinking! So I guess I need to pack tonight or late tomorrow night....

Wow, can't believe I'll be in the 80 degree heat in a couple days... I can almost feel the Florida sun!

I am with you and will be packing late tomorrow night after trick or treating!

We went one year (the four of us) for 10 days. We checked in and I called down to the maid service asking for 40 shirt hangers and 20 short hangers.:rolleyes1

I'd say that you and I should be roommates one year, since we seem to have similar packing styles, but I don't know where we'd both fit with all the stuff :rotfl:

I am with you and will be packing late tomorrow night after trick or treating!

:lmao: me too :lmao:

I drive my husband crazy doing that. He was all happy cause he thought I was all packed already. I just had the empty suitcase there . :)

Still not packed and don't have a clue what will go in the suitcase when I am ready to pack.

:headache:

here I am!

ONE MORE DAY!!!! DISNEY WORLD, HERE WE COME!!

thbaloons.png

j0309665.jpg

Hey Gals I'm still here and I would love to meet up with you all again while your here. I'll be off on Thur. and Wed. and also Sat. of next week the 7,8 and 10th so let me know where you are on those days and maybe I can come hang out with you guys. Wish I could tell you that you'd get to see Christmas Decor but I don't think that's going up til around the 12th of Nov. So safe trip here to all and hope to se you while your here.

Hey Gals I'm still here and I would love to meet up with you all again while your here. I'll be off on Thur. and Wed. and also Sat. of next week the 7,8 and 10th so let me know where you are on those days and maybe I can come hang out with you guys. Wish I could tell you that you'd get to see Christmas Decor but I don't think that's going up til around the 12th of Nov. So safe trip here to all and hope to se you while your here.

Hey Barb - Nice to see you again. But it looks like I will miss seeing you this trip. I come home on the 5th.

I can't remember everyones dates but I think most of us will be home or heading home by the 7th.

We leave for WDW tomorrow.

Hi Barb! I recognize you from TMFL :goodvibes As much as I would like to meet you, I think most people will be gone by then. I know I arrive tomorrow and leave Tuesday, November 6. :(

Hey just noticed your dates you'll be leaving before I have a day off but I could meet with you guys anytime in the evening. In fact there's a group of us from another group meeting at DTD on the 1st if any of you want to come down and join us we'd love it. We'll be meeting at 5pm at Earl Of Sanwhich. Otherwise if not then I could meet you all after I get off work on the 4th looks like your going to be at Spoodles which is where I work near I'm at the Boardwalk in housekeeping. So let me know what you all think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter