Blue Goose Trip

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
The Blue Goose trip is a group of friends getting together again on November 1-6, 2007 at the Pop Century Resort!! :woohoo:

Kona Cafe for dinner on Thursday night @ 7:40 followed by drinks at the Tambu Lounge:

1. Christine
2. Bridget
3. Missy
4. Tammy
5. Jenn
6. Becky

Also Kendall has an ADR at Kona same night at 6:45:
1. Kendall
2. Susan

Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner on Friday @ 5:55 (during MNSSHP):
1. Becky
2. Tammy
3. Jenn
4. Missy
5. Bridget

Prime Time Cafe for dinner on Saturday @ 5:00

1. Jenn
2. Tammy
3. Missy
4. Cindy
5. Bridget
6. Becky
7. Christine

belvedere.jpg

Monday dinner at Boma @ 6:20: (PM Bridget/jeminni)

1. Bridget
2. Cindy

Boma breakfast @ 10:00 (PM Christine/IMGONNABE40):
1. Christine
2. Cindy

Spoodles dinner @ 7:05 (PM Bridget/jeminni)

1. Bridget

Stacey/sne26 also has several ADRs planned. I was doing some editing and accidentally deleted them. :sad2: I'm sorry!!!:flower3: So if interested, just PM her for info.

Hey Beth why not add the dates next to the name since not everyone will be getting there or leaving at the same time. That way if some want to share a room it will be easy to see who will be there on your days.

Hey Beth why not add the dates next to the name since not everyone will be getting there or leaving at the same time. That way if some want to share a room it will be easy to see who will be there on your days.
That's a good idea!

Hi! I'll check in here...no idea yet if I'll be able to go, but I'm hoping I'll be able to, so why not go ahead and starting thinking about it? :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter