Blue Goose Trip

I told Janell I got a birthday present and Keyanna came and looked and went, yew. :rotfl2: Eight year olds just don't appreciate...uhm...fine art. :lmao:
:rotfl2: No, probably not.

So are you saying you've never been to Disneyland??? Oh, you've got to go. Just to say you've been at least once. I'd love to meet you there sometime if you ever get the urge to visit. Just say the word. :thumbsup2

ya coulda put up the weather for Wednesday. I am damn worried about it.

weatherwoman_pointing_lg_clr-1.gif

The Weather Girl is sad to say she doesn't control the weather, only reports it. I'd be damn worried too. :guilty:

Wed Oct 31 T-Showers / Wind
81°/73° 60% Rain

So are you saying you've never been to Disneyland??? Oh, you've got to go. Just to say you've been at least once. I'd love to meet you there sometime if you ever get the urge to visit. Just say the word. :thumbsup2

No never been to Disneyland, I'm so deprived (not depraved now). You might regret that little invite. Dh was there when he was in the Marines but poor little me :sad1: has never been.

Hi Shirley, it's nice to see you around again. Hopefully you will be able to make next years trip!:goodvibes

Thanks Weather Girl! Looks like it will be warm during the day and cool at night.

So for 7 days, that means 14 short sleeve shirts, 7 long sleeve shirts, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 jackets, 10 pairs of shorts/pants........

I better make a list. ;)

Hi Shirley, it's nice to see you around again. Hopefully you will be able to make next years trip!:goodvibes

Thanks Weather Girl! Looks like it will be warm during the day and cool at night.

So for 7 days, that means 14 short sleeve shirts, 7 long sleeve shirts, 4 pairs of shoes, 2 jackets, 10 pairs of shorts/pants........

I better make a list. ;)
:eek:

I hope you booked two rooms, one for you and one for your clothes. ;)

I think I'm taking 2 suitcases. JetBlue lets me have two, and so does ME. That way, if I buy stuff I have room for it. Because JB now charges if your luggage is over 50 lbs.

I think I'm taking 2 suitcases. JetBlue lets me have two, and so does ME. That way, if I buy stuff I have room for it. Because JB now charges if your luggage is over 50 lbs.

Spirit charges per bag reguardless. $5 in advance and $10 at the gate.. I am no longer flying with them.

Nice to see you Shirley :flower3:
I hope to see you hang around a bit more ;)

And Happy Belated Birthday!! :bday: party: :cake:

Happy Belated Birthday.

Yep, just back from Disneyland. And since we have annual passes now, we will be going back in December. :thumbsup2 Wanna come?? :yay:

55? Well, Happy Belated to you!! ;)

Birthday-3.jpg

Oh my! He is FINE. Oh yeah Happy Birthday Shirley.

Good morning

55? Well, Happy Belated to you!! ;)

Birthday-3.jpg

Happy belated birthday Shirley !!!! :banana:

I told Janell I got a birthday present and Keyanna came and looked and went, yew. :rotfl2: Eight year olds just don't appreciate...uhm...fine art. :lmao:

Be glad they don't appreciate the finer art....... yet :rolleyes1

I better make a list. ;)

Jenna, you win !!!!! :lmao:

I'm trying to figure out how many bags I can take.:rolleyes1

Apparently I can check three as long as they aren't more than 50 pounds each, plus a carry on, a carry on "personal item" :eek: (I think they meant a purse but it sounded really bad :rotfl2:) and a separate bag for meds so that it's easier to scan at the airport.

Apparently I can check three as long as they aren't more than 50 pounds each, plus a carry on, a carry on "personal item" :eek: (I think they meant a purse but it sounded really bad :rotfl2:) and a separate bag for meds so that it's easier to scan at the airport.

I think I should be able to make do with two suitcases, my gigantic purse and a carryon!:thumbsup2

I think I should be able to make do with two suitcases, my gigantic purse and a carryon!:thumbsup2

You sound like me :thumbsup2 Ryan asked me if I warned Deena that I am a compulsive overpacker. :rolleyes1

Deena, I'm a compulsive overpacker, there's your warning:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter