Blue Goose Trip

Hi ladies!!!!

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a fun and safe trip!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. Try not to get into too much trouble over there. LOL

See ya when you get back!!! :)

I will see you all tomorrow! Not sure when as the flights keep booking up but I will try to get in touch with someone and find out what is going on. Can't wait to finally be there! :goodvibes

weatherwoman_pointing_lg_clr-1.gif

Updated weather from the Weather Girl!

Less chance of rain! :yay:

Thu
Nov 1 Showers / Wind
80°/71° 40% chance of rain

Fri
Nov 2 Partly Cloudy / Wind
78°/66° 20% Rain

Sat
Nov 3 Partly Cloudy
78°/60° 10% Rain

Sun
Nov 4 Mostly Sunny
74°/60° 20% Rain

Mon
Nov 5 Mostly Sunny
81°/67° 10% Rain

Tue
Nov 6 Isolated T-Storms
80°/65° 30% Rain

I'm finally packed - I'm sure I'm forgetting something! I feel like a little kid - so excited I'm going to have trouble falling asleep! 5 AM will come quickly, however, so I better try!

Safe Travels everyone.

See you tonight. By the time I get there I will need a drink.

I'll miss you, but I hope your journey there and back is a safe one and that you all have a wonderful, magical, (crazy?) time on your trip!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :wizard:

I wish I could say that I'm happy to be home, but I'm not. I had so much fun that I wish I were still there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter