~*Blizzard*~

Y'all should build a snowman, and take a picture.

hahahaha! we should! :rotfl:

we let my dog out in the snow and let her run around and she ran into our neighbors yard and there was a BIG pile of snow she jumped into and she was covered in snow! she was so cute! she was running around and hoping because her feet were cold and her little ears were flapping as she ran. i wanted to take a picture to post on here but im too stupid to figure out how to put pictures on.........;)

You're all so lucky. Where you live, you get 2 inches and get off. Here in CO, in my school district, we usually don't get off until we get at the very least a foot of new snow. :headache:

So no more snow today... And classes are on again. Unless your professor decides to cancel.
And since my religion professor lives 35 miles away, he cancelled class! YAY.
...but I still have Italian and Lit. oh well... at least one got cancelled!

We got a couple of inches, but the roadds are a solid sheet of ice. EVERYWHERE! And it is still snowing. School wasn't canceled but my mom won't let me go. She is terrified of icy roads..lol...

Fine with me!

We got a couple of inches, but the roadds are a solid sheet of ice. EVERYWHERE! And it is still snowing. School wasn't canceled but my mom won't let me go. She is terrified of icy roads..lol...

Fine with me!

i just think you're playing hookey!:p

Am not!!!!!

And you can't prove it either, you're all the way over in OHIO!

:happytv:
you sure about that?

BabyPiglet said:
But no detention for me today, because I'm not going to school. Since it's not technically a snow day, my mom just let me off, I might get in trouble for not being there. But heck SDC doesn't sound too bad..lol..

:p isnt that enough proof?:wizard: :rotfl:

you sure about that?

:p isnt that enough proof?:wizard: :rotfl:

Ughh! That was a pm...meanie...:p

Lol I meant that since it's not a snow day and everyone's not out..It is till snowing so I deserve to stay home!! :p

And you're right I don't want to serve the injustice they call a detention=)

Ughh! That was a pm...meanie...:p

Lol I meant that since it's not a snow day and everyone's not out..It is till snowing so I deserve to stay home!! :p

And you're right I don't want to serve the injustice they call a detention=)

:teeth:

So no more snow today... And classes are on again. Unless your professor decides to cancel.
And since my religion professor lives 35 miles away, he cancelled class! YAY.
...but I still have Italian and Lit. oh well... at least one got cancelled!

They resumed classes here today but the campus sidewalks (since we are residential campus this is how we get to class) are snow and ice covered and very very slick so while it may be safe for faculty to drive to campus it is still not safe for students to walk to class.

They resumed classes here today but the campus sidewalks (since we are residential campus this is how we get to class) are snow and ice covered and very very slick so while it may be safe for faculty to drive to campus it is still not safe for students to walk to class.

do they not know what a shovel and salt is? :confused3

how was your snow day? :sunny:

Our campus plowed/salted the sidewalks, but no matter what they did, it still wound up being extremely icy. not fun.

What was fun was that the quad was frozen solid sheet of ice, so we were all out there 'ice' skating. :)

But that kind of snow is a pain in the butt to try to shovel. My friend is coming to visit me tomorrow and I have to dry to Harrisburg (like 30 minutes away) to get him. So I decided I should shovel/start my car so I don't get stuck tomorrow. It literally took me and four guys over an hour to push/shovel/scrape my car out of its spot because the tires were literally frozen to the ice.

So now I'm sitting in my dorm, eating a nice hot bowl of Campbell's soup to de-thaw. lol

how was your snow day? :sunny:

I did homework all day...it was a perfect time to have a snow day as I was swamped...still am but that's okay.

They do but they would have to be out there 24 hours a day to keep up with the ice since our temperatures are so cold.

Our campus plowed/salted the sidewalks, but no matter what they did, it still wound up being extremely icy. not fun.

What was fun was that the quad was frozen solid sheet of ice, so we were all out there 'ice' skating. :)

But that kind of snow is a pain in the butt to try to shovel. My friend is coming to visit me tomorrow and I have to dry to Harrisburg (like 30 minutes away) to get him. So I decided I should shovel/start my car so I don't get stuck tomorrow. It literally took me and four guys over an hour to push/shovel/scrape my car out of its spot because the tires were literally frozen to the ice.

So now I'm sitting in my dorm, eating a nice hot bowl of Campbell's soup to de-thaw. lol

Yummyness...

oh! i see! :magnify:

i think total, we got about 10-12 inches of snow. it comes up to about my knees. :goodvibes and its still freezing here! :cold:

oh! i see! :magnify:

i think total, we got about 10-12 inches of snow. it comes up to about my knees. :goodvibes and its still freezing here! :cold:

We had about 14 inches, but we had to go today.

I also think it unfair that I had to trudge through un-shoveled sidewalks to get to my 3-block away bus-stop. :headache:

I LOVE THE BANANA IN YOUR SIGGY!! IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ONE :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter