~*Blizzard*~

More snow?! Geez, I'd be dying. I absolutely HATE the cold weather. I'm very happy where I am.

Oh and minniemusic, you're still gonna have to take the tests. Maybe just not tomorrow.

Oh, and if you all have snow days does that mean you're going to get out in June? The seniors are done May 15. I'm very happy about that!!! :D

here we have a 5 day no school limit. like for weather. if we exceed 5 days, we get out later in june. ;)

we've got about 4 inches now, its sposed to keep snowing overnight. it's AWFUL outside. my school district is the only one that had school in the whole county. my superintendent sucks.

Lucky! We've gotten about 3 in since yesterday...

It's really windy, so there's no point in plowing because all the snow is drifting everywhere.

Flipping snow in Ontario. I find it unfair, they get more snow in the winter, but yet it melts before ours...

Anyways, Winter storm warning for tomorrow night, as it's going to be snow mixed with freezing rain.

here we have a 5 day no school limit. like for weather. if we exceed 5 days, we get out later in june. ;)

You want ot hear something crazy? in october buffalo had this HUGE snow storm. yes, i said snow. They had to close schools for 6 days and we had no power for a week and a half. somepeople had no water either. and this was in october. Well thats buffalo for you.:goodvibes

You want ot hear something crazy? in october buffalo had this HUGE snow storm. yes, i said snow. They had to close schools for 6 days and we had no power for a week and a half. somepeople had no water either. and this was in october. Well thats buffalo for you.:goodvibes

Oh my God that was rediculous. We were lucky enough to have power so we had 19 people staying with us in our 6 room house (including kitchen and bathroom). My aunt's family had no power for 24 days because even when the area's power went on, every single one of their lines got ripped out of their house and it took the power company that long to get it fixed. I was out of school for 7 days. We used one snow day for the cold last week. We are out of our 5 days and instead of all other possible decisions which would be intellegent, they are taking the days away from Easter break (or that second 'spring' break, to be politically correct) so now we have one day off for the holiday. Absolutely ridiculous decision with everyone already having reservations, etc. So with all those people away, if enough people don't show up, we have to make it up AGAIN. Williamsville school district has a lot to work on. What is your district doing to make up days?

Oh my God that was rediculous. We were lucky enough to have power so we had 19 people staying with us in our 6 room house (including kitchen and bathroom). My aunt's family had no power for 24 days because even when the area's power went on, every single one of their lines got ripped out of their house and it took the power company that long to get it fixed. I was out of school for 7 days. We used one snow day for the cold last week. We are out of our 5 days and instead of all other possible decisions which would be intellegent, they are taking the days away from Easter break (or that second 'spring' break, to be politically correct) so now we have one day off for the holiday. Absolutely ridiculous decision with everyone already having reservations, etc. So with all those people away, if enough people don't show up, we have to make it up AGAIN. Williamsville school district has a lot to work on. What is your district doing to make up days?

usually we just stay in school later. like if we were supposed to get out june 3rd but had two extra days off, we'd get out the 5th. :) ;)

Starting the week before Christmas, we got 8 weeks of snow storms every Friday/Saturday IN A ROW. We are just now recovering, and we got snow again tonight.

I used to LOVE it, but now I can't stand that stupid white stuff.

If it continues to snow we'll have tomorrow off. Keep on snowing! :banana:

Some lady from my brother's school called, and school is cancelled tomorrow!! My brother's obviously in the same district as me, so this also applies to yours truly as well. I'm very excited. This is our first snow day of the year :cool1:

Ew too much snow, theres like a foot at LEAST. And we had school today, it sucked, the roads are not clear and the snow is deep, and ts still snowing, its horrible here.

All schools were closed last night at 930pm! We are under a level 3 and can't drive ANYWHERE or we'll get a ticket!

yeah, i have no school. our back door wouldnt open this morning there was so much of a snow drift :lmao:

College actually DOES love us! All classes before 10am were cancelled, and the rest of the day's classes depended on whether your professor wanted to have or cancel class.
So I had a 9am Italian class, so that was cancelled. and then my 1:10 Opera class was just cancelled as well. :-) woot woot.

We got like 6ish inches. it stopped snowing though, so that's all we're gonna get. But at like 3 o'clock, a bunch of us are going out to the quad and building snowmen. hehe.

School here for me. Literally, it was like a circle around the Williamsville, Cheektowaga area. All schools north, east, south, and west of us were closed. I am actually really happy we did have school. The last thing we need here is another day off. Not to mention, if we had gotten hit hard, I don't think I'd be able to stand hearing about the 'Valentine's Day Storm' for the next few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter