~*Blizzard*~

VolleyballQt07

<font color=darkorchid>~*D.M.L. forever in our hea
We have about 3 inches now, are supposed to get 6-8 today and 4-6 overnight. The roads are bad and we have a blizzard warning so all the schools are closed! Anyone else not have school due to weather?

Oh I'd say we have about 2 inches and we are supposed to get 6-8 inches also, and the really bad thing is my mom has to drive my dad to the hospital for his surgery... **sniffs** and the weather is already really really bad!!!!

We have the day off. I'm hoping If I clean my room really well, people can come and sled in my backyard today!

Same here. We got freezing rain and snow last night, and we all know how bad that is for the roads. We are supposed to get other stuff today too.

We have about 2.5 now, but we are supposed to get 8-12 by tomorrow night. We have today off, and Friday and Monday were already vacation days, so I probably won't go back until next Tuesday!! :yay:

^i dont like you! :p

since im homeschooled and my brother and sister dont have school, i dont have schoool either because i have to babysit!:cool1: tomorrow they WILL NOT have school. its gonna be worse this time tomorrow. everything will be closed tomorrow. now im hoping we are a level 3 snow emergency tomorrow because then i will not go to vball because i dont know about other states/counties, but if you are caught driving in a level 3 snow emergency here, you get a ticket. no ifs ands buts ors about it. you get a ticket.

my dad is down in the middle of ohio and he's trapped in his hotel. they have like 10 inches and he cant leave/drive anywhere. he took his swim suit to swim if he had time and since he was "locked in", he was going to go swimming but guess what, the pool is closed for maitnence!(sp?):rotfl:

i wish i had a snow day... the news says we should be getting snow over night tonite and should snow into tomorrow. im in the school library right now for music.:cool1:

^lol.

it is awful outside! i went outside to shovel the sidewalks and the door blew open and its really windy and all so i decided not to. :)

my parents are mad because last year, we had tons of snow and my dad got his snowblower out and shovel everyone's sidewalks and driveways...which he enjoyed...but this year, hes working alot and our neighbors know it and they dont have the courtesy(sp?) to shovel ours!:snooty: jerks. and they were nice to us last year when we cleared their sidewalks and it wasnt just one time. he cleared snow about 10 times and they cant even shovel ours once? right now, our neighbors on both side us us are shoveling THEIR sidewalks and they are stopping at ours! you think theyd be a little more considerate but i guess not. i thought neighbors were supposed to help neighbors.......:confused3 sorry, i needed to vent..........;) :sad2: :guilty:

we're under blizzard conditions and while every other school, business, and university is closed...my university posted on their website that they are operating normally and all students are expected to be in class...so I have to walk out in it for my 2:00 class

we're under blizzard conditions and while every other school, business, and university is closed...my university posted on their website that they are operating normally and all students are expected to be in class...so I have to walk out in it for my 2:00 class

that sucks! why do they make you guys go to school?!? you think you could get AT LEAST 1 snow day! :confused3

We don't have much snow, but the roads are really slippery. So my mom called both of us in. We might still be at school tomorrow. Hopefully, we don't. :(

Nope.
Hasn't snowed in a while.
Just REALLY cold.
It's warmer this week.
Light snow tomorrow.

We got snow here in Gettysburg. It started this morning early (like 6am-ish), and as of now, we probably have around 3ish inches, and it's still snowing pretty hard.
We have a Winter Storm Warning in effect until 4pm Wednesday.. We're supposed to get 6-8inches in total.

But of course, it's college, so there are no snow days. If your professors live far away, they might decide to cancel class. But unfortunately for me, all my professors live in the town. So I had to trek across campus today in the snow. Not fun. lol

It's supposed to snow on Valentines Day where I live. Hopefully it does because on that day we have to take 2 reallyhard tests that I don't wanna take.

Nah, it's Buffalo. Here, we go to school during blizzards. And that's not me being sarcastic, I've been in school for blizzards on more than one occasion.

We never get snow days.
Its snowy and icy out right now.
We won't get a snow day :[

More snow?! Geez, I'd be dying. I absolutely HATE the cold weather. I'm very happy where I am.

Oh and minniemusic, you're still gonna have to take the tests. Maybe just not tomorrow.

Oh, and if you all have snow days does that mean you're going to get out in June? The seniors are done May 15. I'm very happy about that!!! :D

We got snow here in Gettysburg. It started this morning early (like 6am-ish), and as of now, we probably have around 3ish inches, and it's still snowing pretty hard.
We have a Winter Storm Warning in effect until 4pm Wednesday.. We're supposed to get 6-8inches in total.

But of course, it's college, so there are no snow days. If your professors live far away, they might decide to cancel class. But unfortunately for me, all my professors live in the town. So I had to trek across campus today in the snow. Not fun. lol

the universities around here are all closed! :confused3 and its getting really, really bad! we are pretty much snowed in. we cant get out of our garage and its really windy and the snow is getting really high. its kinda cool! my mom just got home from work and she said she saw a 4x4 dodge truck that smashed into a pull and they had an ambulance there. and what really sucks is its windy so all the snow is blowing around. it really looks like a blizzard out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter