Bl 7.1 purple team!!!!!

Hi Purple Team!
pjlla! -- I wish I could wear those clothes, but my size has not shrunk that much yet.

Corinna -- It is so fantastic that you managed to run with everything else going on in Vegas! Wow, I don't think I have that level of dedication! :thumbsup2

SpaceMtnFn -- I want to see Star Trek again, but I think my dh would laugh at me ;)

Ok, still working at getting back on track. My eating was fine yesterday. I need to get on the TM today. I should have done it this morning, but I just couldn't get up. :confused3

I hope I see you all in the next BL Challenge -- Thanks to LuvBaloo for being our weightkeeper! :flower3:
My girlfrend did not know i allready seen Star Trek she thinks this comming weekend will be my first time seeing The Movie. Shhhhhhhhhhhh! don't say anything

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the weightkeeper speaks! I'm sorry this is a week late, it's been crazy! Here are the results from two weeks ago (the results from the most recent weigh in will be posted later tonight).

.......................................Green Team.....Purple Team
# participants.....................20.................14
# removed.........................0...................0
avg. starting weight............203.................221
# gained............................5...................2
# lost...............................9..................7
# not weighing in................2....................3
avg. lost...........................0.08%.............0.25%

Let's congratulate the Purple Team this week for the highest average percentage of weight loss. Now to recognize the individuals on the Purple team:

njmom23girls 0.952380952%
sixbits 0.97799511%
SpaceMtnFan 1.538461538%
WorfieDoodles 1.602262017%

and the Biggest Loser for the Purple Team is:
pjilla 2.387267905%

Now the individuals from both teams:

sixbits 0.97799511%
MickeyMagic 1.033057851%
WorfieDoodles 1.602262017%
pjilla 2.387267905%

And the Biggest Loser for both teams is:
Melanie C with 2.427745665%

There has been some confusion on the final date. This past weigh in (which has yet to be posted) is the final weigh in. Because I am a week behind and because many people have not weighed in yet I feel that it is only fair to give people until Friday to send me their final weigh ins and the results will be announced Sunday (I'm out of town until then.) I want to apologize for slacking these past few weeks. Thank you for being so patient with me! And thank you to LuvBaloo for stepping in with the coaching!

After the final results are announced I will be opening a group thread for anybody who wants to continue to encourage each other and to share their successes/struggles before the next BL Challenge!

Congrats to all us for the latest results, especially PJLLA!

Thanks Jessi! I hope you'll join us in Between the BL challenge!

I agree. Congratulations to EVERYONE. I know that I haven't been posting much, but RL is overwhelming at the moment. Great to see the results of all of the BL contestants last night. I was thrilled for all of them, but Helen BLEW ME AWAY! :cool1: And Jerry.... :worship:

Ok Folks Just A Reminder My next weigh-in for week 11 is tomorrow night with the results friday. Stay tuned :goodvibes

Debbie - I watched parts of BL last night, and I was happy to see that they all looked good. In other seasons, I've thought some of the contestants looked too thin. Yesterday's finalists all looked really fit to me. :worship:

SpaceMtnFan - good luck with your weigh in. Don't forget to email it to Jessi for the last one of this challenge. If you're joining us in Between the BL challenge send it to me as well :goodvibes

Wow... I'm psyched that I won last week's BL for our team!

I didn't realize that we are DONE! It was a very quick 6 weeks! So is this thread done then??? Do we need to head over to the new "BL between the challenges" thread to keep talking? Just wondering......................P

Jessi extended the final weigh in for this challenge to this Friday (May 15th). So this thread is still going for this week.
Also, send me your weight on Friday if you are joining the next challenge.

And here's another Question of the Day (sorry I had stopped doing them once I thought the thread was over).
Thursday QOTD:
As this challenge ends, what will you do to improve or continue your weight loss journey?

For me, I've learned that I must think about what I eat, and that journalling really does work.

Hi everyone! I'm back. :goodvibes I'm glad to see you are still going strong. I'm going to jump back into the next one, I'm happy it's continuing!!

Thursday QOTD:
As this challenge ends, what will you do to improve or continue your weight loss journey?

QUOTE]

Well... I am going to keep plugging away with Weight Watchers. I only have a bit over 10 pounds to lose to hit my goal. I am struggling a bit lately, as is normal with the last 10 I suppose. I have tried to change up my exercise habits a bit (new routines, more minutes), but have been experiencing knee pain, so it is difficult.

So I guess I will continue with WW and keep up with the exercise and hope for the best!..................P

Hey Gang I just want to let all of you know that I lost 3 pounds this week which puts me at 187 pounds for the week. even with the rainny weather we had most of this week I was able to walk durring my lunch hour.

Thursday QOTD:

QUOTE]

Well... I am going to keep plugging away with Weight Watchers. I only have a bit over 10 pounds to lose to hit my goal. I am struggling a bit lately, as is normal with the last 10 I suppose. I have tried to change up my exercise habits a bit (new routines, more minutes), but have been experiencing knee pain, so it is difficult.

So I guess I will continue with WW and keep up with the exercise and hope for the best!..................P
I will continue to walk durring the summer and throughout the year and I will tone up my body. I will cut back on fast food

Hey Gang I just want to let all of you know that I lost 3 pounds this week which puts me at 187 pounds for the week. even with the rainny weather we had most of this week I was able to walk durring my lunch hour.

Nice job! You have been very consistent with your weight loss... you must be doing something right! (Of course, being male doesn't hurt!!). Enjoy your "new" movie this weekend.... I'm sure you will love it!.................P

Hear ye, Hear ye! The weightkeeper speaks (finally, I know!)

Here are the final results. Please remember that I am human and mistakes are made. Hopefully I have not made any, but if you feel you should be on the list and were not, please PM me.

Due to a lack of reporting in the last week, the final results will not be broken up by team. Here are the final percentages, based on starting weight and the last week's weigh in. The color of the font will indicate which team they were on. (So, purple font is purple team, green font is green team).

PLEASE REMEMBER, THESE ARE FROM THE START OF THE 7.1 CHALLENGE WHICH IS SEPARATE FROM BL 7. SEVERAL PEOPLE SENT ME THEIR STARTING WEIGHTS FROM BL 7, THAT WEIGHT WAS NOT THE STARTING WEIGHT I USED AS THAT WAS A SEPARATE CHALLENGE.

The 3% club:
FaithTrustnPixieDust 3.015075%
pjilla 3.85106%
corinnak 3.958091

4 and 5% Club:
DisneyFam5 4.485488%
maherae 5.168776%
BilltM 5.30303

7 and 8% Club:
LuvBaloo 7.569721
SpaceMtnFan 8.653846

AND... DRUMROLL PLEASE... THE BIGGEST LOSER FOR BL 7.1 IS...
BibbidBobbidyBoo 10.54852

Please congratulate all the losers! If your name is not on this list, that's okay! Give yourself a pat on the back for making it to the end! I encourage you to head over to the Between the BL challenges thread. Remember, LuvBaloo is your weightkeeper for that challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter