Binge Watching - Hits and Misses

This weekend I started "The Assassination of Gianni Versace". I'm about half way though and it's riveting. :confused: I'm not sure why I don't already know this story but I've never really been one for celebrity news so I guess I just wasn't paying attention 20-some years ago. I don't know where it's available in the States - it's on-demand through my cable service on a network called FX here. I highly recommend it, especially if you're into true crime shows. :thumbsup2

Currently binging Vice Principals on HBO and Living with Yourself on Netflix. Just finished Righteous Gemstones on HBO and loved it!

Currently binging Vice Principals on HBO and Living with Yourself on Netflix. Just finished Righteous Gemstones on HBO and loved it!

We watched all of Living With Yourself in one sitting on Friday night. We've also recently binged: Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, A Discovery of Witches, Bodyguard, and The Umbrella Academy.

Did you like Living With Yourself? I watched all of it and have been telling people to not bother with it.

I just finished binging Mad Men. I didn't watch it on TV, but WOW was it fantastic, though I found the ending a bit subpar.

I've been watching Modern Love. I think I have one more to go. Some episodes were good... others, not so much.

I'm looking forward to Jack Ryan's second season, the next season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Ozark.

I loved Lucifer, too.

Did you like Living With Yourself? I watched all of it and have been telling people to not bother with it.
I'm about 3 or 4 episodes in, and I've found myself pressing play for other shows rather than finishing this one. I will finish it, but its just OK for me thus far. I agree with PP that more comedy may have helped. I love Paul Rudd, but I don't think he's being utilized well here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter