Biggest Loser Alumni Holiday Edition: past, present and future participants welcome!

Yeah I think this year was a good year for First Night in Boston. Some years it's downright frigid. Glad you had a nice time :goodvibes and that you made it til midnight (well except for the small nap). I actually slept from about 7:15-8:00ish and then stayed up til midnight.

I think I'm getting older :rotfl:

Happy New Year everyone!

LisaH-We were forecasted to get a foot of snow in our area, but only ended up with about 4 inches. Oh well, its better than nothing. Its bitterly cold today (high of 7), so we are staying inside!

Brrr! That is cold!

It is so motivating to read all of your accomplishments this year! I am really looking forward to the spring challenge being able to add weight loss to my list of accomplishments for 2011. I know all the support I see here will certainly help!

Good luck KSH! You can do it! :goodvibes

Friends,

I just have a minute to stop by and say HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I am here at my Mom and Dad's house, enjoying family time.

I just want to take the time to say THANK YOU to all of my special WISH board friends here. You have become a precious group of good friends and I appreciate all of you so very much. You have been warm and comforting and supportive, not only with regards to weight loss and healthy living, but in regards to many other things in life, most especially my DH's accident last month. It was truly like talking to a close friend to be able to come on here every day and chat and destress and vent about all that was happening.

We have all shared stories here.... stories about weight loss (or lack of :sad2:), running and exercise, child rearing, marital challenges, financial woes, etc, etc, etc and of course, we have all offered advise to each other and sometimes just a supportive hug when needed. That is what true friendship is all about.... and I don't think that there is any reason why we shouldn't consider ourselves TRUE FRIENDS even if we don't know each other IRL. And you know what... meeting each other IRL makes it even better!!!

Okay... before I get too mushy here (and no, I haven't been drinking ;)), I'll get going. Thanks to all of my dear, dear BL friends... 2010 was great and 2011 will be even better!!!

:hug: to you all....................P

Happy New Year to you, too, pjlla! :hug: You always say just the right thing! :goodvibes

Indulge me here...this is my last post (I think) for 2010. P--hugs to you. What a lovely post.:goodvibes

Rose, loved the pics! You look like such a happy family! :love:

Thanks, I think the 2 things I miss the most are my sleep and my memory. It used to be excellent. It's still good, but it's failed me several times since I got pregnant. My chiropractor's wife calls it momnesia :lmao:

:lmao: Isn't that the truth?

I hope you all enjoy your evening! Have a wonderful happy and healthy New Year. Cheers to our accomplishments and memories of 2010 and for the good things that are yet to come our way in 2011.

Like the Princess! princess:

Rose- Love the photos! Our Christmas card photo was from in front of the Animal Kingdom tree! Maybe DH and I can figure out how to post photos tomorrow. It will be a veg day to a point! We still haven't looked at our other photos that WE took on our trip only the Photopass ones.

Photobucket is your friend! :flower3:

Happy, healthy new year to all my BL friends. :grouphug:Happy new year!! Off to the new challenge and off to lose some weight!!!!

Happy New Year to you too! princess:

Time to migrate over to our new challenge threads. Thanks to you all for a wonderful holiday challenge! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter