Big Brother summer 2022

I think Michael is the biggest threat. I like him, but if they don’t vote him out soon, I think he’ll win it all.
Yeah I guess Daniel was right, really the only 2 that should win at this point is Michael or Monti...I agree that Michael is the bigger threat, however the fact that they didn't take Monti out this week seems like a pretty ignorant move. Time will tell I guess.

I am very confused about something. I know the house is in a big warehouse, but do they have two outdoor spaces? It seems there is one yard with the pool, and another space where they do the hoh and veto comps. Or, do they just put plywood over the pool and then cover it with sod for the challenges?

Also, last night, when the outdoor people were doing the veto comp, the cameras showed where the sky would be, it was all covered by a tent or tarp. Is outside covered and contained? Why do they show them out suntanning when they aren’t getting direct sunlight?

What I don't understand about the house is how people can get close enough to yell over the backyard wall. It's supposedly located on the CBS lot in Los Angeles. TV and film studios usually have pretty tight security. You can just walk or drive onto a lot and schmooze with the stars or interrupt filming. While the group was living in the backyard, they had a series of "wall-yellers" who were going right up to the wall and yelling stuff about the leftovers and calling Kyle a racist. CBS security would shoo them away, but how the heck did they get so close? It seems like a really bad set up!

What I don't understand about the house is how people can get close enough to yell over the backyard wall. It's supposedly located on the CBS lot in Los Angeles. TV and film studios usually have pretty tight security. You can just walk or drive onto a lot and schmooze with the stars or interrupt filming. While the group was living in the backyard, they had a series of "wall-yellers" who were going right up to the wall and yelling stuff about the leftovers and calling Kyle a racist. CBS security would shoo them away, but how the heck did they get so close? It seems like a really bad set up!
I seem to remember from last year that the studio they use is at the back end of the property and there is a public street nearby. Of course, it's fenced off, but it would be like being able to yell into your friend's backyard from the street.

I looked on Google Earth and it is right by a street, so I guess people can yell things to those in the backyard, but it’s still on the CBS lot so you’d think there’d be some security.

Attachments

• 7B6C7844-A44B-4341-88A3-147DD876F756.png
    7B6C7844-A44B-4341-88A3-147DD876F756.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 18
Wow that’s weird that people do that . Why do they think Kyle is a racist? Did I miss something ?
I'm reading that Kyle has allegedly said things that haven't been shown on the program. A few people have weighed in on Twitter, saying CBS is protecting him by not airing his comments. You can find a few stories on the subject if you Google it.

I believe they use a bullhorn to make sure the houseguests hear them. Since it's a public street, I guess there isn't much they can do about it.

I think some of the things Kyle has said was he was suggesting that the POC in the house were preparing a cookout 2.0, which wasn't true. He also said Monte and Taylor were going to be loud when they go on the block when neither of them have shown themselves to be loud people. There are other things. If you search #KKKyle you will find more stuff he has said.

So disappointed Joseph is gone. He was very smart and strategic, and so nice to everyone.

I’ve also heard about all the racist stuff about Kyle and that production warned him that people on the outside were viewing him as racist so he would be more careful. It would’ve been better if they would’ve given the people in the house a heads up instead of protecting him.

I was sad that Turner turned his back on Joseph...

I’m wondering who’s going to take the blame for Joseph going home. I’m sure they concocted a story but I can’t see Kyle taking any responsibility for the move. It will all fall on Terrance and I think that new alliance will fall apart quickly.

I wonder too, but at the end of the day Joseph was Terrance's target. I think even if Joseph came forward first about the leftovers before Kyle, Joseph would still be gone. Terrance believed Joseph and Monte's duo is more of a threat than Kyle and Alyssa's.

I am very confused about something. I know the house is in a big warehouse, but do they have two outdoor spaces? It seems there is one yard with the pool, and another space where they do the hoh and veto comps. Or, do they just put plywood over the pool and then cover it with sod for the challenges?

Also, last night, when the outdoor people were doing the veto comp, the cameras showed where the sky would be, it was all covered by a tent or tarp. Is outside covered and contained? Why do they show them out suntanning when they aren’t getting direct sunlight?
Contained within the studio lot,
but it is next to the LA River Duct,
so I'm sure folks could get as close as the edge of that and be loud enough with megaphones.
The road next to the building is private so no one could easily access them.

133E07D2-4DEA-498A-9B1F-0760846D8CD8.jpeg

From what I've heard that is exactly where the wall yellers are, in the river duct with megaphones. Inside the cast wouldn't hear them, but outside they certainly can just a two lane road separating them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter