Big Brother summer 2022

Thanks. Seems late this year
I have seen a thing about it, but if it is the first week of July, that seems very on par with what it usually is. I recall always being on vacation during 4th of July week (pre covid) and setting my DVR!

Did anyone else watch last night? As usual there are some houseguests
I really like and some I do not already with the rest in the middle until I see more of them.

I really like and some I do not already with the rest in the middle until I see more of them.

I dvr'd it..have to watch it when hubby isn't around, he can't stand it,,lol

Same here.....like some, don't like several and waiting to see on the rest

Watched it last night. Like others have said, there are some I like, some I instantly disliked. So far,I like Alison and Paloma, the only guy I can see maybe liking right now is Pooch --what a name, lol!
I agree, the jewelry thing was dumb..but that really wasn't fair, only the Porta Potty people got wet and covered with goop. Those that had white clothes, and sneakers on, aren't ever going to get the blue out of them~

Watched it last night. I agree with all comments so far. The jewelry competitions was one of the lamest comps ever.

Is there a late night BB?

I was happy with Michael being nominated but not happy that Terrence was there wish it was Taylor or Kyle.

Paloma is playing hard, she's probably the one not to be trusted. Daniel seems like he is easily manipulated.

I have DVR'd it and waiting for my husband to have time to sit and watch with me or he will complain about me seeing it first lol!

So glad Jasmine won HOH! Michael should have been put up if she did not make a deal with him along with Taylor. Pooch was so dumb to volunteer as pawn.

So glad Jasmine won HOH! Michael should have been put up if she did not make a deal with him along with Taylor. Pooch was so dumb to volunteer as pawn.

Pooch does seem a bit dumb.

Surprised they still have it in for Taylor. Most of what Paloma said wasn't true but it seems that they all still believe it.

Pooch does seem a bit dumb.

Surprised they still have it in for Taylor. Most of what Paloma said wasn't true but it seems that they all still believe it.
I think Taylor rubbed people the wrong way with showing off her pageant clothes and ignoring the girls while flirting with the guys or whatever you want to call it. Then when she was on the block went to everyone wanting to know what Daniel meant when she was nominated along with her cry baby act plus all of a sudden had interest in the girls because her neck was on the line. I do not watch the live feeds so there could be more things she did or said.

I think Taylor rubbed people the wrong way with showing off her pageant clothes and ignoring the girls while flirting with the guys or whatever you want to call it. Then when she was on the block went to everyone wanting to know what Daniel meant when she was nominated along with her cry baby act plus all of a sudden had interest in the girls because her neck was on the line. I do not watch the live feeds so there could be more things she did or said.

I agree that the pageant clothes thing was a bit much but I think Paloma was just jealous and insecure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter