Big Brother 15

It looks like they are going to have a very full house this year. spoiler are saying 18 or more HG

I wonder if they'll do an all newbie season. Or maybe another all-star season.

I hope its all newbies. Im tired of repeat guests. If I have to see Jesse one more time...ugh!

It's definitely not all stars, they posted within the last few weeks on Facebook that they are still casting. I haven't had the feeds in a few years will be interesting to see what CBS does with them though.

BREAKING: 'Big Brother After Dark' will return this season, but will move from Showtime to TVGN (TV Guide Network). It will air for two hours nightly.

I don't watch BB, but do have something cool to share...

if you live in Central NJ area, Dan Gheesling from Big Brother will have a Meet n' Greet in mine & hubbies hobby store, Family Fun Hobbies this Saturday:

6/1 from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm

Dan was the winner of CBS's Big Brother: Season 10 and runner up of Season 14. Dan now spends his time traveling the country for motivational speaking engagements. He will be doing a Meet n' Greet and QnA session here, free of charge.
He is also a fan of the card game Magic the Gathering, so when he travels, he enjoys finding stores like ours for these meet-ups.

google the store for directions, etc or pm me for me details!

The live feeds will now be streaming from the CBS website, no longer RealPlayer.

I don't watch BB, but do have something cool to share...

if you live in Central NJ area, Dan Gheesling from Big Brother will have a Meet n' Greet in mine & hubbies hobby store, Family Fun Hobbies this Saturday:

6/1 from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm

Dan was the winner of CBS's Big Brother: Season 10 and runner up of Season 14. Dan now spends his time traveling the country for motivational speaking engagements. He will be doing a Meet n' Greet and QnA session here, free of charge.
He is also a fan of the card game Magic the Gathering, so when he travels, he enjoys finding stores like ours for these meet-ups.

google the store for directions, etc or pm me for me details!

WOW, that's wicked cool! :goodvibes

I like DAN allot! Post pics on this thread if you can, Katrina for those of us that can't get to NJ to your 'Meet and Greet". :thumbsup2

WOW, that's wicked cool! :goodvibes

I like DAN allot! Post pics on this thread if you can, Katrina for those of us that can't get to NJ to your 'Meet and Greet". :thumbsup2

I never seem to be able to get pics to post, but I will do my best!

HAPPY JUNE EVERYONE!!!! 26 MORE DAYS!!!!!! Bumping for everyone to join in!!!!!!!

OK there is a "rumor" circulating out and about that this cast will be 100% NEWBIES!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!

When I get more solid info I will report back!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter