Big Brother 15

MIGrandma said:
I agree!

Survivor is twice a year.

Amazing Race is twice a year.

Why can't Big Brother be the same? :(

I know. Once a year is not enough for me. It's my fav show ever. Lol my whole family watches it. Dd9 even likes it

IS it ending earlier too or are we getting more people in the house?

I love Big Brother it has been a guilty pleasure of mine for years

Just read on the People page that Danielle Donato married that guy Dominic that was on in 2011 when the did newbies and returners.

I remember them hanging out like crazy during the season.

I hope they are happy.
BTW.... Grandma walked her down the aisle not daddy.
Didn't say if he was in attendance or not.

Just read on the People page that Danielle Donato married that guy Dominic that was on in 2011 when the did newbies and returners.

I remember them hanging out like crazy during the season.

I hope they are happy.
BTW.... Grandma walked her down the aisle not daddy.
Didn't say if he was in attendance or not.

OMG, you mean EVIL DICK's daughter married that guy she flirted with all season until he got evicted? WOW!

Edited: I found the article on Dani and Dominic.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20666670,00.html

This might actually be the first season that I do NOT watch. Im a live feeder. Big Brother is just not the same without the live feeds. But Im reading that Real Superpass is not going to be doing them and they will be done on the CBS site.

First, the CBS site is awful for video and 2nd that means editting of the feeds. If Allison Grodner is now going to produce the feeds like she does the show, then, I am out...

We just finished up our Canadian Big Brother on Sunday. I loved it others on Jokers not so much. Couldn't have asked for a more dramatic ending with one Jury member putting in the wrong key letting the other person win by her vote.

I myself like who won the money so I am not crying. :rotfl:

Dan was in the Canadian house for a night mentoring them. Didn't like this because I felt like he was changing their game , that and they let one house guest back in after being in the jury house for three weeks. He know how people would vote so he didn't take that person to the end like he promised.

Now can't wait to watch your again. I will miss the feeds though. They were free while our was going on. Guess I could just buy the feeds but am too cheap and read Jokers updates....:lmao:

:yay: With The Amazing Race finishing up last Sunday night, and Survivor finishing this Sunday night, and American Idol being almost done as well I'm looking forward to Big Brother!! And an "extended season" sounds even better!! :thumbsup2

Oops, I didn't realize this thread had been started awhile back...didn't realize I'd already posted on it....getting old I guess. ;)

Big Brother fan here also. Can't wait! I also watch Showtime after dark but I don't subscribe to the live feeds. Oh and I've also seen Danielle and Evil Dick at the Disneyland parks a few times.

I wonder what Ian is up to these days?

I'm so excited about Big Brother! I really hope they do an All Stars season or something similar. Heroes vs. Villains like someone else stated would be really cool :)

I so cannot wait for BB!!!!!! Bring ..... It ...... On .....:cheer2:

Love BB. Did anyone see the episode of "My Fair Wedding" that featured Rachel and Brenden from BB? It was hilarious. She really is a mess!

Love BB. Did anyone see the episode of "My Fair Wedding" that featured Rachel and Brenden from BB? It was hilarious. She really is a mess!

OMG I did! It was disturbing to say the least! That SWING in the middle of the reception......:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter