Big Brother 15

momrek06

DIS Veteran
WHERE ARE ALL MY Big Brother Fans!!! :yay:

Yes, I do realize this early but I just wanted to get a thread started!!! :hyper:

WE HAVE A DATE!!! :cool1:

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2013, CBS, 8pm

The summer reality hit BIG BROTHER will have a longer edition this summer, premiering two weeks earlier than previous years on Wednesday, June 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly - Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, beginning July 2), the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen will be broadcast on Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, beginning July 3) and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, beginning June 30). The Wednesday live eviction show will move to 8:00-9:00PM on July 17 after the reality baking series completes its season order.

http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2013...emiere-dates-for-summer-693105/20130112cbs01/

As I get info, I will continue to add to the thread! :surfweb:

I wonder why it so early this season? I wonder if it will end a few weeks earlier or be an extended season

I really like BB but last season was really, really good so not sure if this season will be able to measure up.

Wonderful news! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad it's starting earlier this summer. Hope they have a good cast.:cool1:

My guilty pleasure returns 2 weeks earlier that rocks! Kinda sad about the wednesday evictions moving to an earlier time because I am never home that early :(

I was watching some random show tonight & before it started I said 'Previouslyyyyy on Big Brother!'

Great minds think alike I guess :rotfl:

Can't wait! I was just saying to my friend that I wish they'd do another winter edition, like the year of the writer's strike! Two weeks sooner sounds good!

I have loved Big Brother since the frist season. I am so excited that the show is going to be on a little earlier than before!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter