Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Quick Question... Do I have to call BBB to check reservation times or can I do it on my computer/phone?

Going on first Disney trip in October and wondering how long the BBB takes from start to finish. I have a 1:15 appointment and a 2:20 CRT reservation. Of course I'd love to fit in both but I think I'm cutting it very close!

Going on first Disney trip in October and wondering how long the BBB takes from start to finish. I have a 1:15 appointment and a 2:20 CRT reservation. Of course I'd love to fit in both but I think I'm cutting it very close!

I booked the castle package for my daughter and was told to plan on two hours. Maybe the other packages would take less time, but 1 hour may be cutting a little too close? Even though you'll be right there at the castle, which helps.

I was told it would be about an hour, give or take a few.

Best time for BBb in summer? Planning a trip next Aug and thinking about time? I was thinking afternoon and then dinner but perhaps Early morning then Lunch at the castle? I know this is a subjective thing, just kicking around ideas in my head.

Best time for BBb in summer? Planning a trip next Aug and thinking about time? I was thinking afternoon and then dinner but perhaps Early morning then Lunch at the castle? I know this is a subjective thing, just kicking around ideas in my head.

8 AM on a 9 AM park open (non EMH) day.

Although the experience lasts approx. 1 hour, by lunchtime they could be running a little behind. Our DD's last appointment there was for 8.15am and we had a wait of 15 minutes before being seated.

Maybe advise the CM at check-in regarding your ADR for CRT so they can help get things moving along for you.

The one time DD had a 1:30 appt. and she didn't get sat until almost 2 and we were there until at least 3:00.

The one time DD had a 1:30 appt. and she didn't get sat until almost 2 and we were there until at least 3:00.

That would be my concern for the prior poster. Anything but first think in the AM and being seated late is a possibility.

Does anyone know if they have Elsa and Anna's coronation dresses. We are headed down the end of October for MNSSHP and my DD have their hearts set on these two. I booked the castle pkg for both it's a surprise. Was wonder how supplies are and if I should just get dresses ahead of time and change pkg.

billsue05 said:
Does anyone know if they have Elsa and Anna's coronation dresses. We are headed down the end of October for MNSSHP and my DD have their hearts set on these two. I booked the castle pkg for both it's a surprise. Was wonder how supplies are and if I should just get dresses ahead of time and change pkg.

I have never seen an Elsa coronation gown. When we were there in July you could find both of Anna's dresses

I've booked BBB for my DD in October and have a couple questions:

1. Do they only do princesses as in the poll, or will they do Anna and Elsa too?
  2. I assume we should bring our princess dress. Should we bring accessories such as a matching crown?

This is our fourth trip and we have always done the BBB and my 3 girls love it. We have first appointment Christmas day at MK.

Reason we do this is because they allow you in the MK before it opens so we are the only ones on the street and we get really good pictures with no crowds in the pictures especially of the castle at Christmas with no one in it.

I suggest anyone book their appointments first of the day to get in the park before it opens and get some great pictures

1. Do they only do princesses as in the poll, or will they do Anna and Elsa too?
  2. I assume we should bring our princess dress. Should we bring accessories such as a matching crown?

They had Anna and Elsa dresses when we did BBB in July...they do not, however, do any character specific hairstyles...they have three to choose from...

If you're worried about any certain dress or size not being in stock, I would bring your own....you can bring any accessories you'd like:thumbsup2

In July they did have Elsa dresses and Anna coronation gowns. The dresses listed in the poll are different from what they currently have, for example they don't have Pocahontas. You can bring your own dress or do the package buying one there. Depending which hairstyle your DD picks, a small tiara may be included.

Thank you both. Actually we have an Anna dress and a Cinderella dress (and others too like Rapunzel) and am not really planning on purchasing any more. And so was just wondering if we should bring the other stuff too.
Good to hear though that they have the Frozen dresses...the Elsa one in particular is hard to find.
Guess the Cinderalla hair would match best, but we'll see what our DD wants.

I just bought the most adorable Cinderella clear jelly "glass slippers" on clearance at target today for our trip to BBB in December. Just a tip :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter