Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

What is your favorite Disney World costume?

• Cinderella

• Belle (yellow)

• Aurora

• Jasmine

• Snow White

• Minnie Mouse

• Alice

• Pocahontas

• Ariel Mermaid

• Areil Ball Gown

• Holday Belle (red)

• White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I delayed in making reservations. I have a 2ish reservation on our last day at MK. I wanted it earlier but I didn't call till late. Should I keep calling to see if I an get a better time? Do people cancel much? I just hate the process because of all the verification, etc.

Is it silly to do on our last day mid day??? We will be haivng dinner with pooh that evening.

I delayed in making reservations. I have a 2ish reservation on our last day at MK. I wanted it earlier but I didn't call till late. Should I keep calling to see if I an get a better time? Do people cancel much? I just hate the process because of all the verification, etc.

Is it silly to do on our last day mid day??? We will be haivng dinner with pooh that evening.

I would keep calling, I am not sure how often people cancel. As for when you do it, to me it really does not matter. It will be magical for your little princess if it is the first day or the last day. She will love it!

There are not 5 packages. There are 3 different price ranges, and then 3 different styles. The Diva being one of them. And none are cheap. LOL!

Oh my days!!:eek:

My daughter is bi-racial and will rock any Princess dress she has, we have never ever had any comments like the ones you think you might experience.

I do admit someone who i thought was my friend asked me why i was letting DD wear a Alice seeing as Alice is white and my DD isn't. Lets just say we are not friends anymore.

Don't worry about what other people and go have fun with your daughter.:goodvibes
My Daughter is AA and she was dressed as Sleeping beauty in the park for 2 days. Everyone kept telling her that she was such a cute princess. We went to the park in March and there were a lot of caucasian princess Tiana's. No one cared they were adorable. If your daughter wants to be princess Tiana she will not be the only non AA Tiana. Don't worry have fun and enjoy your trip:)

This might be in the thread already... but are there any differences in going to BBB at DTD vs. MK? We plan to do the princess meal in Norway at Epcot and ideally will have my daughter do her BBB visit before this so she is all spiffed up for the special meal. She has never been to DW before, and we hope to do Epcot on our first day in the parks. I am thinking it would be almost cruel to take her to the castle and then pull her out of MK to go to Epcot! heehee. But if the BBB at the castle is better in any way I will consider it or make her BBB day on a MK day. (I am just thinking it would be tough to convince her to go on stuff like Splash Mountain with her all prettied up!) THANKS!
We have never done BBB in MK. We have only done it in DTD. For our trip My 5 year old daughter went to the DTD BBB at 7:00pm the night before we had our princess breakfast at Epcot. Her hair just needed a little gel that morning the bun was fine. I just put on the makeup, a new face jewel in the morning and she was perfect. It worked out great for us. I hope this helps

Are there new costumes out ?
We are going again in August and didn't know if there were new Deluxe ones or if they have strayed away from the big foo foo ones and they just sell the cheaper costumes now.
We were at DTD a few weekends ago and didn't even pass through the "princess" section in fear of finding something else to bring home.

I have read new ones will be coming in this summer. Not sure when they will start to arrive

I booked BBB for my little one today :lovestruc So excited! We're going 12/2 before CRT dinner and MVMCP!!

Question- I was asked twice if she is celebrating anything. It is her bday trip, so I told them that. Just curious- what does it matter at BBB? I know some restaurants will give a cupcake or something. Does BBB say/do anything special for bday girls? Just curious.

Thanks!

My Daughter is AA and she was dressed as Sleeping beauty in the park for 2 days. Everyone kept telling her that she was such a cute princess. We went to the park in March and there were a lot of caucasian princess Tiana's. No one cared they were adorable. If your daughter wants to be princess Tiana she will not be the only non AA Tiana. Don't worry have fun and enjoy your trip:)

My DD is white, but loves Tiana. One day she was wearing her Tiana dress and asked me to put her hair up in a bun like Tiana. I did (well, to the best of my abilities which isn't saying much :rolleyes1) and when she looked at herself in the mirror, her face lit up and she said to me "I look just like Tiana." To which I answered, "yes, you do."

We are going in August and I have a BBB appointment booked at the Castle for 1:00pm, then dinner at 1900 Park Fare at 4:30. My plan is to arrive at the MK that morning at RD for EMH, get as much done as we can before the appointment, then leave to head back to the Poly to rest and stay out of the heat before dinner. I'm worried DD will be sweating so much the makeup will just slide right off her face!

I booked BBB for my little one today :lovestruc So excited! We're going 12/2 before CRT dinner and MVMCP!!

Question- I was asked twice if she is celebrating anything. It is her bday trip, so I told them that. Just curious- what does it matter at BBB? I know some restaurants will give a cupcake or something. Does BBB say/do anything special for bday girls? Just curious.

Thanks!

Last year we did it on DD's 5th birthday in the castle and she got a special sash.It says Birthday Princess on it instead of the BBB one that everybody else had on.She was very pleased with it.

This will be our 6th trip with our DD who will be 9 this summer. We have done BBB the last three trips. My DH says not this year as it's always the same old, same old. However, I really believe that my DD and I will see all the beautiful little princesses and be green with envy. I understand where he's coming from and I do respect his wishes on this but I'm wondering how many out there do BBB every single time and if you don't, what do you tell your kids when they see everyone else all decked out?

Got back from WDW a little over a week ago...did BBB....WOW! DD4 loved it!!!!! I was super impressed with the entire experience...in fact, DH and I were so impressed that we devoted an entire page in our trip report for BBB. Well worth the money!!!!

They will give her a birthday princess sash instead of the regular one...hope she enjoys her birthday makeover!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter