• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 Part 2

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I took off work yesterday (for my bday) and today (for my wedding anniversary). My folks kept DD from Friday evening thru Monday morning, so DH and I had some nice alone time and then we basically had our "weekend" family time yesterday and today. For my bday, I got Disney videos from DD and new running shoes from DH. Love it all!! I'm dreading this myself. I ran last Wednesday morning and blew off my usual weekend run - while DD was staying with my folks, I took advantage and slept late. And, I ate such total junk and had a few drinks over the weekend, I just didn't wanna wake up early enough to run yesterday or today. Not sure if I'll run Thursday evening or if I'll wait until the weekend, so I'm looking at 7-10 days between runs. YIKES!!
Glad you had a great weekend! Sounds like perfect b-day presents to me! Good luck with that run, whenever you get it in! It was tough, and I couldn't go too far, but I did feel great afterwards!

I'm giving it a try to kick start things -- I feel like I need it to get back on track. I've worked with a trainer before and they push me much harder than I would push myself. As part of the BL challenge I also get 8 last chance workouts with my team -- my time 5:30 am on Wednesdays -- should be interesting! I'll let you guys know how it goes.Ususally at the end of the challenge we congratulate our winners and drift over to the new thread. I have posted the warm up QOTD and will start with the official QOTD on Friday. I will not ask that this thread be closed but let it go as time goes on. I will put in a final post to remind folks to come over to the fall challenge late tomorrow or early Friday.
Good luck with all of the new activity. You are so going to rock the fall! And thanks for the info.

Wow I am impressed that even after over sleeping you still found a way to get a run in. You may just be motivating me to get up earlier in the a.m and run. I will let you know if it really happens.I have been so busy the past two days. We are trying to get some kind of routine going in our house. I got ryans homework calendar today....Homework in kindergarten. He has 3 "sight" words to learn this month.
I can't run in the evenings anymore, I just don't have it in me! I tried one day, and my legs just didn't want to move! Yep, K is different now. Pretty much what I did in 1st with reading, and 2nd with content area stuff (math, science, social studies). They keep upping our standards here, expecting a bit more! He'll do great!

Current Participants-------------34!
Total group weight loss so far 439.5 pounds! (This includes the weight loss by people before switching to maintainer status!)
The WISH Biggest Loser Summer Challenge Week 12 Superstars!!
#10- 0.21% - mommyof2Pirates
#9- 0.22% - OctoberBride03
#8- 0.29% -mikamah
#7- 0.30% -DisneyTaylors
#6- 0.32% - jenanderson
#5- 0.61% - Connie96
#4- 0.72% - Dahly
#3- 0.89% - disneymom2one
#2- 0.90% - tiki23
and now
The WISH Biggest Loser Summer Challenge
Week 11 Biggest Loser is:
#1- 1.71% - carmiedog
Great job everyone!!! :cool1::banana: 34 of us made it through, pretty good!!!

TOTAL LOSS = 439.5lbs!
:banana::cool1: Great job everyone! CONGRATS disneymom2one,:banana: and tiki23, A.Mickey, Carmiedog, Connie, Lindsay, Dahly, Joannel, aamomma, and disneytaylors!!! Nice list you've got there! I must say I was kinda surprised to find my name up there, but it was a good motivator. Made the top ten in spring and summer. ;)

The family is all in one town. We're staying at my parents for the rest of this week and part of next, and then we'll be staying at the in-laws.
We will be going back to our old house on the weekends for at least 2 weeks to finish getting it packed and ready for sale. But this weekend is my sister-in-law's wedding, and both DH & I are in the wedding party so we can't leave until Sunday. Its getting busy as out-of-town relatives are arriving for the wedding.

We've got a house picked out and are just waiting for the home inspection to finalize the purchase deal, and set up a possession date. Hopefully we'll be in our own house by the end of September (mid-Oct at the latest).

My new job started yesterday and so far its going well.
I haven't weighed in for 3 weeks and the scale is packed, so I'll be marking myself excused for the first couple weeks of the fall challenge.
But my clothes are fitting the same, so I think I'm at least maintaining!
Shannon - so glad your family is all in one city. The transciency has to be tough, hopefully you can get in the new house sooner rather than later! Glad you are enjoying the new job. It all seemed to happen so fast, I am sure your head is spinning! Big congrats on maintaining through all this, and a huge thank you for continuing to be our weightkeeper amidst all you have going on!:hug:

I think all of us losers deserve a hand - and a new nail polish color!
I want new clothes instead, pretty please! ;)

Had to check on the results post! Off to answer Lisa's QOTD on fall thread, but I'll check back in here for a few days for replies! Have a great day everyone! Love to you all! WE DID IT!!!!!:dance3:
Taryn

Wow I can't believe how many posts have gone up since I posted on Sunday. I went out to a Sweet 16 party on Sunday . BY the time I got home I raced to the bathroom and spent most of SUnday night there. I have been out of it pretty much since then. I have been sleeping on and off for the last 48 hours. This is the first time I have been on the computer since Sunday.

I won't be long on here today since I think I should eat something. Since Sunday night I have had 1/2 cup of cheerios and 1/2 a bagel and this afternoon I had 1 piece of dry toast. I am planning on eating some watermelon and maybe some green tea.

So sorry you've been under the weather! Not a good way to lose weight, but it will probably work!!:lmao:

Well we're back from our run! It was a cool 90 when we started at 7:00 or so. I need to download the Garmin so I can get the minutes and update my exercise challenge minutes for the month. Can't wait for the results!
Not sure how you can run at 90 degrees. I would SO use that an excuse!

Thanks Rose, Pamela, Dahly, Jen, and Lisa! I am really glad I shared this will my BL friends. I realized today that it really is a bigger part of me than I want to admit most of the time so definitely worth sharing. :)

Pjlla-You've inspired me to go clean up a bit before I head over to the BL 10 thread.

I've been on a total cleaning spree over the last few weeks! It feels good to be making some progress!!

Finding something to be proud of in my day.

Tonight, I changed clothes at work and went to the Y on the way home. I was only able to manage 15 minutes on the bike and even though I thought about trying some strength exercises, I was nauseous from pain and decided it would be better to try again in the morning. So, my first 15 minutes on the bike since my surgery. :woohoo: They were slow miles, but I did 2.35 and that's more than I had in the bag when I left work.

I also stayed within my points, even with a snack tonight. Day 6 of my new WW effort is done, successfully. And I am looking forward to going to the gym in the morning with a friend and really hoping to see a good weigh in on Thursday morning at WW.

Glad you are feeling good about the exercise, but sorry it is causing so much pain. Take it slow!!

Definitely feel like falling off a cliff. Thanks for you offer to help. Today: Kashi trail mix bar and coffee for breakfast, banana at 10am, kashi pumpkin pie bar, peach, string cheese at lunch (11:10), fat free yogurt at 2, 2 kisses (better than 10) around 3, dinner: cantaloupe, 4 ounces chicken, about 1oz. chorizo, 2tsp. cheese, 1tsp. sour cream. About 1150 calories. I feel much better if I stay in the 1100 range, just to compensate for any misjudgements in quantity, although I typically underestimate ounces. Also had about 100 oz. of water. I know I need more veggies in there. I also have learned I do better if I have most of my calories by 3pm, hence the heavier eating at work!
Taryn

I would try to change the trail mix bar to something with more protein... maybe an egg white sandwich on a bagel thin? And lunch definitely needs to be more substantial. Even if you are getting enough calories, you aren't getting the chewing and swallowing satisfaction from a (tiny IMHO) Kashi bar... you could definitely have a cup of soup and maybe some whole wheat crackers for the same calories. Maybe time is an issue at lunch time??

Is chirozo sausage? Anyhow... I only saw 3 servings of fruit and really no veggies. So you are right... you need more veggies.. and more dairy. Add some fat free cottage cheese to breakfast.... a small baggie of baby carrots to munch during the day, and maybe a serving of veggies with dinner and you will definitely have more of what you need. Not sure where that will put you, calorie-wise.

You need to think about it this way. You are limited (by yourself and your diet plan) to just a certain size "tank" to fill each day.... just like your gas tank in your car can only hold a certain amount. If you filled your car with half gas and half kool-aid, you wouldn't get far.... sure, the tank would be filled... but not with the proper fuel. Your belly is your body's tank... and to fuel it properly it needs to be filled with the right stuff. Sure, chocolate and chips could fill it.... but it won't run very well, will it? And all carrot and celery sticks could fill it as well... but you would run out of energy quickly! Your tank needs the RIGHT STUFF to fill it and fuel your body every day. Every calorie you take in from stuff OTHER than nutritionally important foods, is wasted space taken up in your tank... and you will be forced to try to use that junk (or, in the case of your body, turn it into fat), and then refill it with (hopefully) the proper fuel.

#10: at 5.94% DisneyTaylors

#9: at 6.04% aamomma

#8: a tie at 7.57% JOANNEL & Dahly

#7: at 7.74% flipflopmom

#6: at 8.02% mommyof2Pirates

#5: at 8.51% Connie96

#4: at 9.80% carmiedog

#3: at 10.38% A.Mickey

#2: at 10.67% tiki23

And now for the Biggest Loser Summer Dis-Challenge

at 12.62%

its disneymom2one!

:woohoo::cheer2:

Before I sign off, I just wanted to say I'm excited to see so many of you sticking around to the end! Sorry I was unable to be more active.

Quick update on me.
The family is all in one town. We're staying at my parents for the rest of this week and part of next, and then we'll be staying at the in-laws.
We will be going back to our old house on the weekends for at least 2 weeks to finish getting it packed and ready for sale. But this weekend is my sister-in-law's wedding, and both DH & I are in the wedding party so we can't leave until Sunday. Its getting busy as out-of-town relatives are arriving for the wedding.

We've got a house picked out and are just waiting for the home inspection to finalize the purchase deal, and set up a possession date. Hopefully we'll be in our own house by the end of September (mid-Oct at the latest).

My new job started yesterday and so far its going well.
I haven't weighed in for 3 weeks and the scale is packed, so I'll be marking myself excused for the first couple weeks of the fall challenge.
But my clothes are fitting the same, so I think I'm at least maintaining!

Thanks to everybody for all you do to keep the challenge a success. Its takes everybody to keep it fun and active! :goodvibes

Glad you had a moment to update us! Glad you are able to maintain right now!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I feel bad - I mostly lurk due to a very busy and stressful life. My husband and I have one child - a beautiful, intelligent, funny 15 year old who we just adore. Unfortunately, she has high functioning autism and she doesn't currently think any of those things about herself. She's in her third week of her freshman year of high school and it's just taken a lot out of both my husband and I. We're hoping that eventually things will get better but like anything else with autism, it will happen on its own time - and not ours.

I also work - I'm an adjunct math professor at the same college where my husband is full time. I have a three course load this semester which won't be bad once we get past the first few weeks and settle in.

Anyway, this thread has meant everything to me. I keep it open and read it constantly. My weight has been a constant battle for me and it's meant a lot to me to have this support system. So I'm sorry I haven't been around more - and really appreciate everyone who posts on these threads.

HUGE congratulations to you!!

Well... morning friends! I've only got a minute left before I have to get going!! Lisa posted a warm-up QOTD on the new fall thread, so I won't post anything here today! But it has been fun getting to know you all a little better!

I have a bundle of errands to run today, then I have to dash home, grab the cat and take her to vet, and then bring the cat home and dash to get DD at school and take her to the Y for practice. If I am on time that will all work out. But if I start running late, I'll have to bring the cat along for the ride and then bring her home while DD swims, which will mean no TM time for me at the Y. Hopefully it will all work out.

I'll keep checking here for the next few days, but it looks like we should all be moving out chit-chat to the new thread! I haven't been checking it regularly, so I'm sure I will have some catching up to do!

TTYL............................P

Congrats to DisneyMom2One!!!!:cool1: And to all the losers!:banana:

I must say that maintaining is kind of boring.;) No lists, no excitement. I calculated and I think I probably was in the top 10 (9.5%). I know maintaining is the reward, but I'm still in that--needs positive reinforcement stage. Kind of like a new puppy.:rotfl2:

Hope everyone has a great day! I am going to head on over to the new thread.

Congrats Disneymom2one! What a great challenge for you!!!!!

Slept in again this morning. Girls are up. I haven't gotten in a workout yet! DSil just called. She was at jury duty and just got dismissed so she's going to come by for a visit! I'll go run some quick errands while she's here. It's a hot one again here today. DD! has soccer practice tonight. Maybe we'll do our big meal at lunch time and order out. DH has his ff draft tonight so we're on our own anyways.

Need to shower so I can run out in a half hour without the girls.

I have to get up early tomorrow so hopefully that will get me back on track. My goal today will be to get my water intake up. I realized I didn't actually drink much yesterday.

Have a great day and congrats to all the losers!!!!

Congratulations to all the losers and maintainers through this challenge!! WOW! That is a LOTTTTTT of pounds lost!!! WISHers ROCK!! :woohoo: I am so proud to have been a part of this challenge and am so delighted to see what the support of a group like this can mean to each and every one of us. Thank you, my WISH friends, for the support and encouragement through this challenge. I am really, really looking forward to what we can accomplish in the fall challenge!

As for me, I did 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning. I've been doing 10 minutes 2x/week at physical therapy, so this was a huge jump for me and it went really well.

I am remembering how much I love to just take my Kindle and some music and burn away some calories at the gym. I am hoping the fall BL challenge will help me stay motivated in my overall effort to reconnect with a healthy lifestyle -- healthy eating, working out, fellowship with WISHers, etc. :grouphug:

TOTAL LOSS = 439.5lbs!:thumbsup2
Average %loss over the summer = 3.7%

And now for our top losers of the challenge:

And now for the Biggest Loser Summer Dis-Challenge at 12.62% its disneymom2one!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I feel bad - I mostly lurk due to a very busy and stressful life. My husband and I have one child - a beautiful, intelligent, funny 15 year old who we just adore. Unfortunately, she has high functioning autism and she doesn't currently think any of those things about herself. She's in her third week of her freshman year of high school and it's just taken a lot out of both my husband and I. We're hoping that eventually things will get better but like anything else with autism, it will happen on its own time - and not ours.

I also work - I'm an adjunct math professor at the same college where my husband is full time. I have a three course load this semester which won't be bad once we get past the first few weeks and settle in.

Anyway, this thread has meant everything to me. I keep it open and read it constantly. My weight has been a constant battle for me and it's meant a lot to me to have this support system. So I'm sorry I haven't been around more - and really appreciate everyone who posts on these threads.

Congrats to disneymom2one! What a great loss and a wonderful accomplishment! (I also wish you and your family lots of success in getting your daughter settled into high school.)

I think we all deserve a big ole pat on the back. We stuck it out and we're still here. I'm really looking forward to rejoining you all in the Fall challenge for continued success for all of us.

Just a quick post to say Congratulations to all of our biggest losers, especially Disneymom2one!

I am really glad I got involved with this great group! Thanks to each and every one of you for just being here and reading and posting! And thanks again to everyone who helps organize these challenges, and all of our coaches!

Let's stay strong for the fall challenge :thumbsup2 ! See you there!

Bree

I must say that maintaining is kind of boring.;) No lists, no excitement. I calculated and I think I probably was in the top 10 (9.5%). I know maintaining is the reward, but I'm still in that--needs positive reinforcement stage. Kind of like a new puppy.:rotfl2:

HUGE Kudos to you for maintaining! :thumbsup2 I'm terrified of trying to find the "new normal" and am still trying to achieve better eating habits.

I think our maintainers need a little more :cheer2: ! Perhaps someone needs to design a special "BL maintainer" clippie?? Not my thing, as I am not at all a tech person, but perhaps someone could do this for us??!!

I literally have 4 minutes before I have to grab the cat and head out to the vet's office for her "well-kitty" check up! But I wanted to share a great NSV from this morning! At the Goodwill this morning I tried on a beautiful pair of Levi's... low rise boot cut... barely broken in...just what I wanted... size 8! And guess what... THEY WERE TOO BIG!!! :woohoo:

I did end up buying a Jones New York winter coat... lovely brown, sort of dressy, but still could wear to work... (size XS, but honestly, it must run HUGE)... $12.99!! I couldn't resist it! It looks like new!

Well... I've got 2 minutes to grab the cat, get her in the carrier, and head out the door! TTYL.......................P

HUGE Kudos to you for maintaining! :thumbsup2 I'm terrified of trying to find the "new normal" and am still trying to achieve better eating habits.

I think our maintainers need a little more :cheer2: ! Perhaps someone needs to design a special "BL maintainer" clippie?? Not my thing, as I am not at all a tech person, but perhaps someone could do this for us??!!

Well... I've got 2 minutes to grab the cat, get her in the carrier, and head out the door! TTYL.......................P

Thank you all for saying this.:goodvibes I thought about this when Corrina was posting more--it's kind of anti-climatic to maintain and it's such a different goal than losing. I guess I need to set my own goals for myself and quit being so needy!:thumbsup2

And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS again to everyone who made the list for the last week, for the summer challenge and for everyone who stuck it out this long HOT summer!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I think a clippie for maintainers is a great idea. We will have to see if one of our creative types can do something for us!

Congratulations to carmiedog and all our superstars from the final week of the summer challenge! :cool1:

And a big congratulations to disneymom2one and all of our biggest losers! You guys totally rock!

Can't wait to continue our journey on the fall challenge! :yay:

Congrats to all the losers and maitainer from the summer challenge. Especially to disneymom2one

Thanks also for all the well wishes. I am feeling better. The day didn't start that way but has been an okay day. I may even eat dinner tonight. I did go into work but left about an hour early to relax here at the house.

On to the next challenge. See you on the other thread.

:cool1:Congrats DisneyMom2One!!!! WTG on being the Summer's Biggest Loser!! :cool1:

Congrats to everyone for sticking it out through the summer. I know our group got smaller as the weeks went on, and to be honest, I wasn't sure I would make it to the end, but I am so happy I kept with it, and I am ready for the fall challenge!

Open House at the middle school tonight, going to try to get there early, as parking is a bear....they are asking everyone to park at Space Center Houston (2 miles from the school) and take the bus over, but I really am not wanting to do that! So I think I will go early and watch the end of football practice and then head into Open House. I did get a phone call from a teacher this morning, and of course my first thought was, what did my kid do now....fortunately, she was calling to say how much she was enjoying having DS in her class, and she was looking forward to meeting us tonight. Whew, what a relief....Only two weeks into school, I don't need one of "those" calls from a teacher quite yet!

DH left this morning for a business mtg in Chicago....he rarely travels for work, so it is odd knowing his is gone until Friday....although I am looking forward to having full control of the tv remote for a couple of nights!

Have a great evening!

Dahly

First off, sorry but there's no goal results post tonight. I don't have wireless internet, so I can't get use cut and paste to get the results on line.

But I will get out the group final results:

Overall it was a successful summer of LOSING! Some of us may have wanted more loss, but we all did better than we would have if we weren't trying!

We all deserve a round of applause for sticking around! :banana::worship::thumbsup2:cool1::goodvibes

TOTAL LOSS = 439.5lbs!:thumbsup2

Average %loss over the summer = 3.7%

And now for our top losers of the challenge:

And now for the Biggest Loser Summer Dis-Challenge

at 12.62%

its disneymom2one!

Please copy the instructions from the weekly results post and add the biggest loser segment to your signature if you want to!

Sorry folks, but I'm out of computer time for tonight!
I will do a better final results post in the fall challenge.

How exciting. Congrats to all of us. I have lost focus these last few weeks. So I am hoping the new challenge will get me back in gear!!! Thanks for all the support!!! We are going out of town this week end so I will bet back on track next week!!

Congrats to Cam on being the last weeks biggest loser and to all the losers and maintainers too!

A BIG congrats to disneymom2one for being the challenge winner:cool1:

Great job to everyone who participated and hung in there this challenge. I cant believe the challenge is over but I am excited to start the next one. I am also excited that I made the overall top 10. :woohoo: Sorry just had to give myself a little shout out.

Great Job Everyone.....You all are awesome!!!!!!!

I am now moving over to the fall boards. C you all there.

Hey everyone,

Congratulations to all the Biggest Loser Challenge participants! Summer is a tough time to lose and everyone who tried gets a big pat on the back from me! Those in the top 10 have done amazing work. Incredible total percentages from that group, especially disneymom2one!!!!

I'm sorry to be such a stranger - I was a little blindsided by how fast the turnaround from trip to school would be. My kids started this week, one on Tuesday and the other on Wednesday. We're still settling in, and DH has at least one project too many going right now, too.

It does not help matters that my weight, in spite of tracking and eating well had actually been going up even after I got home. Talk about depressing! This morning, it's finally back down to where it was the day after I got home, at least.

And now I'm getting ready to head out for the Disneyland Half Marathon weekend with a bunch of WISHers....feeling a bit overweight and undertrained. It is going to be fun and I am going to be fine - I was more of both in 2009, after all, and still managed to finish, so I'm not stressing about it, just aware.

As for a Maintainers clippie....I will see what I can come up with in the next few weeks...unless someone else beats me to it. :) I have wracked my brain trying to think of some sort of maintainers challenge, as I enjoy the competitive/pat on the back aspect of being on the Loser team, but I haven't thought of anything. I also realized that there really is no thread on WISH that is dedicated to maintaining - it seems like either not that many people on WISH are maintaining, not that many are feeling the need for support for it OR there's just not that much to chat about for maintenance. I'm not sure which it is - probably a combination of 1 and 2, I am guessing.

Sounds like we are moving to a new thread - I'll see you over there!

:DH left this morning for a business mtg in Chicago....he rarely travels for work, so it is odd knowing his is gone until Friday....although I am looking forward to having full control of the tv remote for a couple of nights!

Have a great evening!

Dahly

And my DH is gone often enough that it is almost odd when he IS here! His employer is talking about moving him into a position where he would NEVER travel.. which would be good for him, but I would really miss the hotel points and free-rein of the TV!! :lmao:

Hey everyone,

Congratulations to all the Biggest Loser Challenge participants! Summer is a tough time to lose and everyone who tried gets a big pat on the back from me! Those in the top 10 have done amazing work. Incredible total percentages from that group, especially disneymom2one!!!!

I'm sorry to be such a stranger - I was a little blindsided by how fast the turnaround from trip to school would be. My kids started this week, one on Tuesday and the other on Wednesday. We're still settling in, and DH has at least one project too many going right now, too.

It does not help matters that my weight, in spite of tracking and eating well had actually been going up even after I got home. Talk about depressing! This morning, it's finally back down to where it was the day after I got home, at least.

And now I'm getting ready to head out for the Disneyland Half Marathon weekend with a bunch of WISHers....feeling a bit overweight and undertrained. It is going to be fun and I am going to be fine - I was more of both in 2009, after all, and still managed to finish, so I'm not stressing about it, just aware.

As for a Maintainers clippie....I will see what I can come up with in the next few weeks...unless someone else beats me to it. :) I have wracked my brain trying to think of some sort of maintainers challenge, as I enjoy the competitive/pat on the back aspect of being on the Loser team, but I haven't thought of anything. I also realized that there really is no thread on WISH that is dedicated to maintaining - it seems like either not that many people on WISH are maintaining, not that many are feeling the need for support for it OR there's just not that much to chat about for maintenance. I'm not sure which it is - probably a combination of 1 and 2, I am guessing.

Sounds like we are moving to a new thread - I'll see you over there!

Best wishes for a good race in CA! I'm envious! I might be worth increasing my training, just for an excuse to head to DL!

Well, I've got just 10 minutes to finish up chatting here and head out to coach Robotics. I ran errands all morning.... took longer than I thought, but I literally got EVERYTHING on both lists (grocery and non-grocery). It took 4 stops, but at least it is all done!

I was going to ask you all a question, but now I can't remember what it was! A touch of AA-ADHD (Age Associated ADHD ;)). I'll check out the new thread later tonight!........P

woot!woot! Congratulations! :woohoo:

I don't get a chance to post a lot, either, but agree that just peeking in here and reading is such an inspiration. Love all y'all! :grouphug:

I was going to ask you all a question, but now I can't remember what it was! A touch of AA-ADHD (Age Associated ADHD ;)). I'll check out the new thread later tonight!........P

finally! I have a diagnosis for my flighty brain! :laughing:

congrats to everyone that stuck it out. We are all winners here:cool1:

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter