• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Between the BLs (Biggest Loser) Summer Challenge 2010 Part 2

congrats to everyone that stuck it out. We are all winners here:cool1:

Deb

Yes we are! ::yes::

The fall challenge has officially started. This thread will stay open but will eventually fall off the boards due to lack of activity. Come and join us on the fall challenge thread! :flower3:

We are home from a fabulous trip, and I know I need to get on over to the fall challenge, but I just needed to read through the rest of the summer challenge and say a big congratulations to all the summer losers and maintainers, especially Disneymom2one!!!:cool1::cheer2::cool1:

A huge thank you to everyone here for all the inspiration and support you share every day. Thank you to Shannon, Lisa, Jen, and all the weekly coaches. I've loved being a part of this challenge and you all make it such a big success.

I'll see you on the new thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter