BE's Never Ending TR -- That kind of ... Ended? Or did it?

Yay for having one follower one board! I would hope you would be, considering this one involves you, Paula! Oh, I kid, I kid. But it's great to have you here as always. You're making much more progress packing than I am. But I guess your deadline is up a little quicker than mine is, huh?

I like the sound of 23 hours! Even if it's only short by one hour it sounds so much better than 1 day. It sure sounds better than 3 1/2 days and 2 1/2 shifts of work. I'm so glad they are my 'easy' days where I sit in our offices upstairs with Disney music playing through Pandora (although I think I'm making my own playlist this time because Pandora isn't always that smart) are what I have left pretty much. I'd be going crazy otherwise. I'm so excited. Did you ever come up with an easy costume?.

MickeyPumpkin17858boo-thumb.gif

party:

pirate:

:rockband:

:dancer:

:sulley:

:hmghost:

:mickeyjum

MickeyPumpkin17858boo-thumb.gif

Howdy!:goodvibes

I am going to try and catch up a bit. In the meantime.... carry on!

Hey girls!! I am ready for some ghoulish fun!! Take me along (virtually, of course) with you!! :cool1:

Howdy!:goodvibes

I am going to try and catch up a bit. In the meantime.... carry on!

A daunting task, I'm sure Mel! But you can do it. At least this past trip was considered a "short" TR by my standards.

I'm along. I need my vicarious thrill.

And I always like to do my best for you, Michele.

Hey girls!! I am ready for some ghoulish fun!! Take me along (virtually, of course) with you!! :cool1:

Consider yourself part of the gang, Beth! Too bad the trip isn't later in the month when you'll be there. Hopefully I can have quite a bit up by the time you leave so you can get a sneak peek!

Well, Paula's flight should have been a couple of hours ago if I remember correctly! So excited for her. Now I just have to try and be patient until it's my turn to leave. That's a very, very hard thing to do.

Well, Paula's flight should have been a couple of hours ago if I remember correctly! So excited for her. Now I just have to try and be patient until it's my turn to leave. That's a very, very hard thing to do.

LOL Paula just posted on Facebook that she's there. Between your TR and her FB posts, it's just like I am there!!! :cool1:

Grr. That darn Facebook and the changes. Normally I wouldn't have missed that but it doesn't deem that newsworthy enough. Facebook obviously doesn't know squat about me.

I"m here! SO excited for you and Paula and I can't wait to see pics from the Halloween party! That's another thing I have never done and really want to do at DLR.

I have spent the past week reading your entire TR. WOW, 87 pages and my eyes are tired! I am going to DLR tomorrow for the day, and going back on Oct 14th for Mickey's Halloween Party. I can't wait to read your reviews of the party. Have a great time! :wizard:

Patty

It's getting to be do-or-die time for me! Today is the last day I can pack if I want to leave on my terms Sunday morning (meaning 2am or something like that). I go to work tonight at 7:30 so I had better get to work. I've been procrastinating all week and stressing out about it a little bit. I still haven't gotten over my OCD packing ways.

I"m here! SO excited for you and Paula and I can't wait to see pics from the Halloween party! That's another thing I have never done and really want to do at DLR.

You know you'll go to one someday, Jillian! Paula was at the first one last night and I can't wait to hear about it from her before we both go on Monday. I'm really, really excited for it. I still had fun during last Halloween season but it really felt like something was missing. I'm also dying to try Ghost Galaxy.

I have spent the past week reading your entire TR. WOW, 87 pages and my eyes are tired! I am going to DLR tomorrow for the day, and going back on Oct 14th for Mickey's Halloween Party. I can't wait to read your reviews of the party. Have a great time! :wizard:

Patty

For starters, welcome to the DIS Patty! And I hope you enjoyed them despite your tired eyes, I know it sure is a lot. And to think we've filled up another thread (200+ pages) as well as one that is no longer with us. This one has taken off rather slowly compared. But hopefully with a few trips planned int he upcoming months (October, January and February for sure, but I'm not ruling anything else out). Have fun in the Parks today and at the party on the 14th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter