BE's Never Ending TR -- That kind of ... Ended? Or did it?

Ooops. I'm glad I just uploaded my PhotoPass pictures onto their website because a very important one that I got today is missing! Spent a little time filling out that little form thing and I hope they can retrieve the photo for me.

But here is one of me and Captain Hook from yesterday!

Hook.jpg

Oh no!! :scared1: I love the picture with Captain Hook though.

Welcome back Jessica.......so I've been avoiding the Dis lately......I think it's because I should have been there with you & Paula & it was hard to read about everyone's excitement. I promise I'll be watching for your report & pics from this trip!!!! After hearing about the rain....I'm almost glad we didn't end up going.....not sure what I would have done with 2 wet toddlers in strollers, 2 wet kids & 3 wet adults!!! I don't pack that many clothes!!! I hope you get your photo back you're missing. I didn't realize they could do anything about retrieving them. The photopass photographer took pics of Michayla at the Surf's Up meal when she went in & started playing with Mickey's foot & he sat down with her. I was really disappointed they weren't there!! Looking forward to seeing all the different characters you got to meet!!!!!

Well, I've been on a roll this afternoon! I wont be starting the TR yet, but I have finished editing one whole days worth of photos, including my Fantasmic/fireworks photos which usually take up a large bulk of my time. Here's to hoping I'll get everything started for real tomorrow!

Welcome back Jessica.......so I've been avoiding the Dis lately......I think it's because I should have been there with you & Paula & it was hard to read about everyone's excitement. I promise I'll be watching for your report & pics from this trip!!!! After hearing about the rain....I'm almost glad we didn't end up going.....not sure what I would have done with 2 wet toddlers in strollers, 2 wet kids & 3 wet adults!!! I don't pack that many clothes!!! I hope you get your photo back you're missing. I didn't realize they could do anything about retrieving them. The photopass photographer took pics of Michayla at the Surf's Up meal when she went in & started playing with Mickey's foot & he sat down with her. I was really disappointed they weren't there!! Looking forward to seeing all the different characters you got to meet!!!!!

You know Laurie, things really can happen for a reason and maybe this is why your plans didn't work out for this particular trip. I haven't had a chance to look through my PhotoPass pictures since I noticed one was missing so no idea if it's appeared yet or not. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm actually logging in now to check, so thanks for the reminder!

I'm here I'm here! loving your TR, gets me all kinds of excited for my trip! cant wait to see more pics, some of Cruella perhaps?? :thumbsup2

I almost missed your post the other night, Cathy! And then I haven't really had a moment to catch up since but great to see you here. :flower3: There will be plenty of villains photos, but believe it or not I don't think I have any of Cruella! I have Paula's photos as well (only from when we were both there), so I'll see if she's got some.

I Facebooked a photo to you!:cool1: I was going to post it right here in the TR at first, but then I thought that maybe you'd want to wait until you spoke about that point in your trip before posting specific photos.

I saw it, Sherry! :goodvibes I've been so busy editing photos I haven't really done anything but browse all over the place. Other than those who saw the photo I posted on Facebook the final costume shall remain a mystery until I get to that portion of my TR. Way to build suspense. But I loves it!! I was having fun in that costume.

I saw it, Sherry! :goodvibes I've been so busy editing photos I haven't really done anything but browse all over the place. Other than those who saw the photo I posted on Facebook the final costume shall remain a mystery until I get to that portion of my TR. Way to build suspense. But I loves it!! I was having fun in that costume.

This is a tease indeed! Looking forward to reading your TR :)

I meant to get this TR started this weekend ... but then this happened:

IMG_0147.jpg

I went to the San Jose Sharks home opener last night!! I'm a huge hockey fan, and devoted Shark fan for life. Got some face painting, a brand new jersey that I don't get to see for another couple of weeks while I get a players name added to it, and had an all around great time. I have been going through major hockey withdrawals since the end of last season. It's kind of like my Disney snowballing. But anyway, the game was a amazing but I haven't had the time to get the TR started.

Hopefully soon, I promise!

Love it Jessica!! I'm a Los Angeles Kings girl myself. I got to meet some of them in middle school.

Love your trip reports - I am new here but I entertain myself when work is slow by reading through some of your reports. I hope you will have time to post some pictures of the halloween trip. I've never been to Disneyland during halloween so I am excited to see some more pictures of the parks all decorated.

Thank you, Dawn! I definitely mean to share photos and more from this month's trip - I just haven't found the time to actually get started on writing it up just yet! Soon I hope, soon. At least before the end of the month.

No worries! Just thought I would drop you a note and let you know I'm ready to read when you are ready to post. Have a great week!

Oh, mah, gah! Digging this out from the depths of the DIS. It's been a long time since my never-ending trip report actually kind of ended - i'm assuming that's what happens when you don't post for ... 3 1/2 years?

Anyway, a lot has happened since then (and a lot has not - I never did finish that last trip report), and many, many more trips to Disneyland. Heck, I even made a permanent one as I am now a CM. Day trips happen a lot. Fun discoveries are made. I don't know if any of my old TR pals are still around, but if you are (or if you're brand new to my kind of crazy) should I bring this back? Report on my day trips and experiences? You tell me.

I've gotten the TR bug again as I am planning my first trip to WDW this November. Does it show?

Been a while, hasn't it?

Life's been good. Still busy as all get out, all that work work work.

How about yourself?

You thrive on that though don't you?

I've had a few long years. Good and bad.

How are your parents?

Planning a trip to the World huh? That's great!

As it so happens, I do. Life is too .. still .. when I'm not busy and working. At least I love my job. I was actually just back in the Bay the last week of February. First time I'd seen my family in quite some time. Everyone's doing well.How about you?

And thanks! It's been a long time in the making. And I'm done telling myself "next time".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!