Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

I don't know what to do. I log in on the BOG lunch FP site. It takes me to the select, etc page. I hit select, it brings up the dates for my August vacation. Which is fine, except I'm also going this week, arriving Sunday May 11th with my daughter and really want to do BOG lunch for that vacation. I don't care about August because we already have ADRs for BOG dinner during that vacation. Is there a way to make it show for my May dates?

I don't know what to do. I log in on the BOG lunch FP site. It takes me to the select, etc page. I hit select, it brings up the dates for my August vacation. Which is fine, except I'm also going this week, arriving Sunday May 11th with my daughter and really want to do BOG lunch for that vacation. I don't care about August because we already have ADRs for BOG dinner during that vacation. Is there a way to make it show for my May dates?

You would need to put in your onsite hotel reservation info for this week.

I'm in the same boat, two reservations. How and where do you enter the second reservation? :confused3 Thanks for the help!

I can not book past June 28th. either. That is the 3rd day of our vacation. I need June 30th. It has been stuck for days.

Is anyone else having trouble signing in? I can put my username and password but can't click the sign in button.

Are the dates the first seven days of your vacation? I can book June 28-July 4 but I need to book July 5, which is day 8 of our vacation.

This was my issue as well. I am at CB for June 13-17 and then move to BC for the 17-25 (Family Reunion). My window to reserve is for the 13-19th only. It is keying off the first check in day and then allowing for the next 7 days only. I did call and they gave me a number to talk to someone. They said I would have to wait till I got there to see if I could make another one. I made ours in mid April and the dates available have never changed or moved forward. I wanted to change it to when we were all there but it wont move the dates forward. :confused3

This was my issue as well. I am at CB for June 13-17 and then move to BC for the 17-25 (Family Reunion). My window to reserve is for the 13-19th only. It is keying off the first check in day and then allowing for the next 7 days only. I did call and they gave me a number to talk to someone. They said I would have to wait till I got there to see if I could make another one. I made ours in mid April and the dates available have never changed or moved forward. I wanted to change it to when we were all there but it wont move the dates forward. :confused3

Many have reported that it's only possible to make a BOG FP+ for the first 7 days of stay. Once you use a first FP+ the system will then allow you to make a second reservation later in your trip.

Many have reported that it's only possible to make a BOG FP+ for the first 7 days of stay. Once you use a first FP+ the system will then allow you to make a second reservation later in your trip.

Thanks for your help! I was hoping, as well as the person I talked to, that as the second stay had its own reservation number it would see it as entirely separate. Bummer it doesn't as that is when the reunion starts. Thanks again, reading the disboards can always cheer me up on a tough morning! :worship:

Is anyone else having trouble signing in? I can put my username and password but can't click the sign in button.

I am having the same issue. When I go to the BOG FP+ website (I used the link in this thread), I can enter my info, but the sign in button is disabled. Might just be a system issue.

I am having the same issue. When I go to the BOG FP+ website (I used the link in this thread), I can enter my info, but the sign in button is disabled. Might just be a system issue.

Try another device. I was able to pull it up on my phone.

Does anyone know what time lunch ends? We want to eat a late lunch/early dinner there as my DD does not like the dinner menu.

You don't think that they won't be doing FP+ lunch for the week of the 4th of July do you? I'm waiting for the last day of June to appear too.

Does anyone know what time lunch ends? We want to eat a late lunch/early dinner there as my DD does not like the dinner menu.

Lunch ends at 2:00pm I was just there Thursday and they honored my reservation no questions asked. Never got the email invite It was so good!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter