Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

DVC_Corrys

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
I have been trying to find up to date information on Fastpass Lunch for Be Our Guest. The information I am finding is from August of last year.

Does anyone know how you can get the Fastpass? I have never seen it on my advance 60 day planning.

Any help would be appreciated!

Waiting for June BoG FP to be up Checking every day...

Waiting for June BoG FP to be up Checking every day...

Is there a general time frame the window opens? I'm hoping to score for our Sept trip so I know I have some time but I'm just curious if there has been a pattern? TIA!

I hear that the BoG FP+ can be make on the 15th of the month preceding the date that you want to book.

So we will be in MK on May 23rd, and I expect the BoG FP+ page to let me book on and after April 15th.

Is there a general time frame the window opens? I'm hoping to score for our Sept trip so I know I have some time but I'm just curious if there has been a pattern? TIA!

It's generally a month prior to your trip. We were there in January and it opened up for us to get a FP in December.

A small piece of advice...do the pre-order method. You can thank me later. :thumbsup2

I've heard different things, from one month opening up entirely on the first day of the previous month, to open a month before the date you want, to open 60 days in advance... Basically, from what I can tell, it keeps changing. Which is why I'm checking every day right now (I'm about 75 days out from the day I want).

And I planned to do the pre-order! Glad to know it is the right choice.

I hear that the BoG FP+ can be make on the 15th of the month preceding the date that you want to book.

So we will be in MK on May 23rd, and I expect the BoG FP+ page to let me book on and after April 15th.

Awesome, thanks for the info!!!

It's generally a month prior to your trip. We were there in January and it opened up for us to get a FP in December.

A small piece of advice...do the pre-order method. You can thank me later. :thumbsup2

lol - totally on it. Freaked my friend and husband out when I asked them to look at the menu NOW and figure out what looks good. I told them "you'll get it when we get there"... :thumbsup2 Def appreciate the advice, though!!!

I have been trying every day and so far nothing is available for the first week of May. It is looking like it may not be available until 15 days prior??

I have been trying every day and so far nothing is available for the first week of May. It is looking like it may not be available until 15 days prior??

If what other posters have said is the norm, then May should open the 15th of April for all of May. (someone correct me if I am wrong) So, basically, your window opens 15 days prior for the start of May and 45 days prior for the end.

((again, someone correct me if this is a misunderstanding of what has been said!))

I'm looking for this info too!! Hoping to find one for 5/6 - crossing my fingers that it opens up soon for FP+ :goodvibes

I am trying to figure this FP thing out :scratchin We will be there the last week of Oct into Nov. I am not sure how this works??? We like the lunch menu better then the dinner menu. Off to read more to figure it all out! :confused:

If what other posters have said is the norm, then May should open the 15th of April for all of May. (someone correct me if I am wrong) So, basically, your window opens 15 days prior for the start of May and 45 days prior for the end.

((again, someone correct me if this is a misunderstanding of what has been said!))

I did the BOG FP+ in December and had been following the threads for months. You are correct, the entire month opens in the middle of the previous month. Maybe not exactly on the 15th, but around there.

April is the only exception to that. For some reason, both March and April were both released in the middle of February.

What is the pre-order method

You order your food on the website when you schedule your FP+.

To those hoping for a BOG FP, I highly suggest subscribing to one of the huge BOG threads over on the reservation board. There will be a lot of posts when each month opens.

Try this link:https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx We booked our upcoming BOG ressie through that link for our upcoming trip. It does NOT use any of your FP+.

I have done this myself, but I'm worried that it may not work now. I was listening to another podcast that is pretty reliable and they said that they have two lists- those that get the invitation to make a fastpass via this link, and if you're not on it they know you "snuck in" and won't honor it... can anyone confirm if the "sneak in" method has been working or not? I'm hopeful!

I had tried before we received an invitation and could never get it to work. I always got a "You are already registered" response. I actually received 2 invitations while we were on our trip and I couldn't get either to work - I would get a "Talk to guest services when you get to the park" error. I talked to 3 different people on guest services, someone at BOG and 2 people at Disney IT and no one knew what to do. They would just keep sending me somewhere else - very frustrating!!! We ended up just getting in line early.

I booked a FP for BOG for a friend in February. She never received an email invite- I just used the web site listed above. She had no problems and walked right to the front of the line. I know many others who have used the link and also have had no problems with their reservations.

The site just opened for May and I was able to book for my trip. You can only book 1 reservation. I tried to book on Monday and Thursday and it wouldn't let me.

I booked a FP for BOG for a friend in February. She never received an email invite- I just used the web site listed above. She had no problems and walked right to the front of the line. I know many others who have used the link and also have had no problems with their reservations.

The site just opened for May and I was able to book for my trip. You can only book 1 reservation. I tried to book on Monday and Thursday and it wouldn't let me.

some people have posted that after they used the first FP+ they were able to make another one; had to wait until the next day to book the second one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter