Be Our Guest Lunch Fastpass

Can anyone tell me why they suggest doing preorder? We went their last November on FP+ and ordered at the kiosk the kids loved typing everything in. Just curious...TIA

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I was able to book mine a couple weeks ago and went in to change the time of my reservation in June and there will still a lot of options available when I would refresh the page.

How are you guys making a FP for June? All I'm getting is up to May 3rd:confused3.I'm going to the beourguestlunch page, any ideas? Thanks.

I just got the June 25 dates we wanted! My husband woke up at 3 am (we're on the west coast) and did it from his iPad in bed. Then this morning when I got up I was able to add the food order.

Whoo hoo! This feels better than in the old days (before online booking) when I use to get up at 4 am and call for a CRT lunch reservation 180 days in advance!

i called again to try and get the registration number that i need to make a reservation and was again told it did not exist.
this cm told me that i could not personalize the magic bands till about 30 days before our trip, they will not be mailed to us because we are not in the u.s.
getting the 'magic' registration number this way would seems an impossibility unless i'm missing something.
she also told me that i would get an email at the 30 day mark that would have all the information i needed to make the reservation. is this everyones experience?
i do have plenty of time to figure this out but i would so like to have all my ducks in a row so i can do it when the window opens.
tia for any info that might help.

Has any one been able to book after June 28th? As of 4/30 no new days have been added. My MK day is June 30th. I keep checking every day. There are still options up until June 28th.

I used a FP+ a couple weeks ago, no problem (except the system didn't show my pre-order, which was fine). However, now when I go to the site, it only shows option to book thru May 10. Any ideas?

I am confused with this. I got the email about the fastpass lunch I went to
The link. Made my fast pass. It said confirmed. But for the life of me can't see it or have any conformation info. It is not on my fast passes or in my plans. What did I do wrong?
Thanks
Amy

I can't find the reservation number anywhere. I only have my confirmation number for our resort reservation. I've looked under MDE and every where I can think of. What am I doing wrong?:confused3

I am confused with this. I got the email about the fastpass lunch I went to
The link. Made my fast pass. It said confirmed. But for the life of me can't see it or have any conformation info. It is not on my fast passes or in my plans. What did I do wrong?
Thanks
Amy

I can't find the reservation number anywhere. I only have my confirmation number for our resort reservation. I've looked under MDE and every where I can think of. What am I doing wrong?:confused3

It is not going to show on your MDE or your regular FP+. You can only see it on the BOG Lunch FP website. Go back to the website where you reserved and log in and you can see it there. Print off from there or take a screen shot. I just printed it and took with me to check in.

I don't see a page. When I go and log it. It just gives me the same page to make a new fastpass time for lunch.
Help
Thanks
Amy

I don't see a page. When I go and log it. It just gives me the same page to make a new fastpass time for lunch.
Help
Thanks
Amy

After you log in it should go to this page. You click on the "VIEW DETAILS..."

C50A0AF6-93A2-4933-83DB-4B3038A24892.jpg

Thanks so much for your help. My page goes there but the veiw details isn't high lighted and won't let me go there.
My select or replace is lite and when I go there. It just wants me to make a tme and day.
I didn't pre order. But I didn't think I had to.
You veiw is not high lighted either can u get in to there?

Thanks so much for your help. My page goes there but the veiw details isn't high lighted and won't let me go there.
My select or replace is lite and when I go there. It just wants me to make a tme and day.
I didn't pre order. But I didn't think I had to.
You veiw is not high lighted either can u get in to there?

No but I do not have one right now. I have used the FastPass about four times and never had trouble getting one a week out. I have also changed mine before... what if you go in like you are making a new one and see if it tells you that you already have one? Hopefully it would show you the date/time etc.

Thanks so much for your help. My page goes there but the veiw details isn't high lighted and won't let me go there. My select or replace is lite and when I go there. It just wants me to make a tme and day. I didn't pre order. But I didn't think I had to. You veiw is not high lighted either can u get in to there?

I had this exact issue. I did not get the email invite but I was able to make a reservation. However, when I went back into the system to view my reservation, all options were greyed out except make a new reservation. On another thread (or maybe it was earlier in this one), someone suggested to log in and then paste a link into your browser.

It just keeps letting me make a fastpass. Like I have never submitted a date and time. Nothing about already having one.
Thanks for your help. Maybe ordering the food would make a difference. I didn't want to do that.
I think I will try and call. I wonder who I would call. It is not a dinner reservation.
Anybody else have this problem?
Thanks again
Amy

It just keeps letting me make a fastpass. Like I have never submitted a date and time. Nothing about already having one. Thanks for your help. Maybe ordering the food would make a difference. I didn't want to do that. I think I will try and call. I wonder who I would call. It is not a dinner reservation. Anybody else have this problem? Thanks again Amy

Try logging in to the BOG FP site and then pasting this link into your browser:

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/ViewConfirmation.aspx?mode=view

I had the exact same problem where, after I made my reservation, everything but select or replace was greyed out, as if I had never made a reservation. With the link, I was able to see my confirmation page and it is still there a couple of weeks later. I just hope they honor it since I didn't get an email.
(Sorry I couldn't post that link in my last reply; I got an error message that I needed to have 10 posts to post a link and I only had 9.)

I have done this myself, but I'm worried that it may not work now. I was listening to another podcast that is pretty reliable and they said that they have two lists- those that get the invitation to make a fastpass via this link, and if you're not on it they know you "snuck in" and won't honor it... can anyone confirm if the "sneak in" method has been working or not? I'm hopeful!

Just wanted to report back. We had zero issues with our reservation even though we were never officially "invited". We were actually about 20 minutes early but they still let us in. Now if only the food had been better. :(

We just used our FP (from the link here - no email invite) on Friday with no problems. It was awesome! I'm so glad I read about it here. We all loved the food too. :goodvibes

Just curious, for people who have successfully used FPs that they booked without the email invite, did anyone have the issue where the FP did not show up on the BOG lunch website (after you make the reservation and go back into the system, all options are greyed out except select/replace, so you can't view your existing reservation)?

I did not get an email invite but made a reservation for the day I want, but when I go back into the system I can't see my existing reservation (other than by pasting in the link to the confirmation page like I mentioned in my earlier post). I'm eager to know if this means there will be a problem when I try to check in. It would be a relief to hear that someone had their reservation honored despite this issue! I did print a copy of my confirmation page, for FWIW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter