Baseball - It's What's on Your Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4c85c951.jpg

my t shirt I got today. :-)

^that's pretty hot.

I'm off to bed... thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! I'm probably gonna bum it. sweatpants and sweatshirt, i think yes.

I hate the top 24. I either hate them or never heard of them. Chris and Jacee both didn't make it and they were my favorites. They probably kicked Jacee off because he was "too young" and "not ready for something like this". I'm pissed off. I don't that Scottie Kid. I think if I had to pick a favorite I would pick Paul, because he hasn't annoyed me yet.

Woo! I fail at being on the first page, but I will be the first to say what number my post is sooooo first! :p

I wqs so pumped tonight! My school played our biggest rival in the playoffs and we beat them by 10! We nnow get to watch them play at the state playoffs!

My dad just referred to Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss [who are evidently unhappy with their $160 million settlement] as "the Huckleberrys." :laughing:

:wave:

"Jane Lynch is in it."
"I don't know who these people are."
"Jane Lynch is Sue in Glee."
"Why?"
"I don't know..."
"Why would someone want to sue Glee?
"... No! She is Sue. In Glee."
"Oh..."

Conversation with my sister, just now.

Listening to the newly released Glee original songs. Lea Michele is just:worship:

HEARTS IN MY EYES. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Only at WDW will your boss reward you for randomly bursting into song and dance.

I love my job ^______^

That's awesome! But why did you break out into song and dance?

I'm trying to make the triangles from Spaceship Earth, because I want it as a wallpaper, or something... It's rather hard! Well, if I were to measure it accurately, it would be hard. The shapes are pretty easy.

shape.png

That's the basic shape that connects them all together. If I can get an accurate measurement, then that would be awesome.

Whoops, I forgot to add a line... Here's the actual shape.

shapet.png

Here's a more measured version. Still messy, but more accurate! I would very much like this as a wallpaper for my room (if it was more cleaned-up).

wallpaperp.png

I'm all nervous that I'm going to forget everything when the call comes.

Went to the 99p store. Among other things, I got a box of jaffa cake bars. Misshaped ones. They just like normal ones, only cheaper, and in bulk! Well, bulk compared to a normal pack of 5.

They're singing a song from iCarly in this Victorious...

"OMG YES, YES, YES!!! GLEE COVERING BEATLES!!!!
And Chris FINALLY gets to sing!!!
But I would prefer if he sang it on his own (like Dont Cry For Me Argentina) not with Warblers.
Nah, whatever. CHRIS IS SINGING A BEATLES SONG."

Hmm, this person sounds way too excited for something that's already happened in a previous episode...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter