Baseball - It's What's on Your Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. might b a while considering the last one was 250 pages. :cutie: and its just when this one is supa long :D but they fill up kinda fast ahahaa :cutie:

Gol ding it! COMPUTER. I KNOW I HAVE LOW SPACE.

QUIT TELLING ME. GAWD.

I'm watching American Idol. I don't think it's as good without Simon.

triangles.png

Now how could I paint that onto a wall... That would be pretty hard.

Tangled comes out in about a month! I love that movie! It is one of my favorites.

^^ I hope you start to feel better soon! Being sick is never fun!

My dad just came in my room and told me "You spend too much time in your room, all locked up."

I told him "My doors not locked. And I like my room. It's not like I have anything else to do."

And he said "You need to come out."

I was just like "Uhm... no. I like my room and I'm staying in it. I spend all day out of it, all day I'm at school. When I come home I like to relax and listen to music. And I need some space from you people."

And he repeated what he said before. Then he left and I closed the door behind him :-)

I'm such a stubborn teenager.
But I don't care. I like my room. And I don't spend all day in it. I'm in the Yankees room most of the day when I'm home.

Sounds like my parents. They just are too strict-all the time. It gets a little tiring. Correction: it gets VERY tiring and old.

Tomorrow will be my one-year-anniversary of being on the Dis! Doesn't seem that long.
I'm headed to bed, so everyone have a good night! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter