Ban Wagon -2011 Edition

For March I'm sticking with:

Not buying paper or embellishments (except for my SS;))
Using my stash for the super sports swap - if I don't have exactly what I want for my first idea then I must think of something that DOES use what I have:thumbsup2
I found I've actually got 3 boxes of frosted splits on the go:guilty:, so no adhesive other than 2ble sided tape for swaps
Find different photo opportunities - I'm sure I missed a few tricks last month:headache:

How the heck is it March? I swear yesterday it was January.

The only good thing about it was it kept Feb. spending in control. The only scrappy spending I did, was to pick up a few paper packs when I went to Tuesday Morning for wrapping paper. Spent about $15.

But now, after 2 months of not buying scrapping stuff, I know I can do it.

March goals: Maintain the $25 a month or less spending. I'm not sure what there even is for me to buy. I've been so far out of the loop, I don't even know if there was a Feb Hello Thursday Cricut announcement.

Eat out less. Weekends are the hardest. Plus, DH and I have been passing a cold back and forth between us, and I don't always feel up to cooking.

Actually scrap! I haven't even touched my stuff this year. I've been working on rearranging and cataloging my Disney pin collection, and that should finally be finished today or tomorrow. Then my plan is to start scrapping. But I might wake up tomorrow and find out that its April already.

So anyone else out there?

I didn't wake up and find out it was April, I woke up and it was June!

So I visited a scrapbook store in Colorado Springs in March and spent about $50, and then last week I visited a store in Portland for another $25. But that's all the spending I've done. There might have been one trip to BL or TM, but I can't remember now.

But I am way behind with the printing and scrapping. So I've decided to treat my photos as a job. Every M-F day, I am going to get 25-50 photos edited and ready for printing.

OK I'm jumping back on the ban wagon!!

The kids want to go back to NYC for another extended weekend so we need to save our pennies. Man, those kids can spend some money!!!

So, no scrap supplies - will use what's on hand
only print photos with coupons - will print NYC pics for now to work on that and finish the Kansas trip. All Kansas photos are already printed.

Shop with coupons for food!!! And sales fliers

no extras except for school supplies but will raid the house first to see what can be repurposed and reused.

OK I'm jumping back on the ban wagon!!

The kids want to go back to NYC for another extended weekend so we need to save our pennies. Man, those kids can spend some money!!!

So, no scrap supplies - will use what's on hand
only print photos with coupons - will print NYC pics for now to work on that and finish the Kansas trip. All Kansas photos are already printed.

Shop with coupons for food!!! And sales fliers

no extras except for school supplies but will raid the house first to see what can be repurposed and reused.

I'm with you Buffy! looked at my receipts from the trip :scared1: I'm not spending anything the rest of the summer for scrap stuff! printed my photos had deal at snapfish for 200 prints for $2.00 I used last night...JULY200PRNTS they also had 100 for $1.00 ...JULY100PRNTS...

need to start thinking about school shopping too....Megan grew out of most of her pants and long sleeved shirts, lucky for me her winter coat still fits and just got new t-shoes not to long ago! have some supplies left over from last year, but got list in mail from middle school and they need different things than from elementary!

I am still doing pretty good.

Using coupons with DD#1's ocd help. we have been able to score some pretty good deals and stock up. and i swear 3 little girls can eat as much as 3 teenage boys some days.

Scrap stuff- just went to LSS and stocked up on some much needed bazzil. around $30 and hit J's with my 40% coupons for a few other not so needed items.

My downfall has been baby stuff :) Using coupons on diapers and wipes, have a couple babies are us coupons to use. scored on a few outfits on clearance. we usually pick up one or two when we're out.

Household stuff has been a little pricey. tripling the house size requires a few extra things. the last much *needed* item is a mini fridge for the bar, mostly so I dont have to walk up and down the stairs to get a drink :)

Going to use my snapfish coupon to get some pics printed!!

need to fall off a bit.....need more paper to finish my friend's DD MAW album and some stickers to finish Event Swap...but then getting right back on!!!

I'm starting to shop my stash today.

I've begun ordering my 915 pics for the Dec trip, thanks for the codes to Snapfish Lisa!!!

So between that and the July 2010 trip we took with Nan, I've got plenty to work on. Now it's just a matter of stacking things up to kit!!

I'm back on..

I'm ordering prints today w/ the codes *uploading now* from snapfish

Need to order from Walgreens to 10 cent prints (or at least in our ad they show that)
need these to finish 2008.

I didn't get a 10¢ deal, I saw 40% off on the website though.

coupon code 40PERCENT

ETA: that includes 5x7, not as good as a winkflash deal but it might get you started on the pics PJ picked out.

And I shared the wealth with Nan!!! We need to save our pennies for Disney next year!

It was a great deal and I had 20 free prints on my account that I didn't know about either so I used that. Shipping was a doozy though! But I still got the prints for 6¢ each if you included shipping.

10 cent deal was in paper...

order 75+ ~ code SUN75 ~ 10 cent
order 60+ ~ code SUN60 ~ 11 cent
order 50+ ~ code SUN50 ~ 12 cent

My 200 and my 100 order was submitted today w/ snap..

Then I ordered another 103 from Walgreens so I could get them today to finish up MK 2008 next month...

Can we get a sticky for all the great photo printing codes we come across? That way we dont clog up the scrapbooking forum for individual deals. :)

Spent waaaaayy too much today!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter