Backstage Magic 12/9 - 12/14.

Hi everyone: Did Quinn get Ambassador?? I missed it, if he is an Ambassador now. He was great and I sure hope so. I am thinking seriously about doing the Backstage tour again. My family wants to do it also.

kr.....Quinn did get ambassador. Yeah for him.

So that's what happened to all the hoodies huh Mindy.......you stinker. I have to say my only regret is that we did not take enough time to shop. I had a list of things to look for & I really didn't get any of it. So, I need a trip back to Disneyland just for shopping.:banana: I am waiting eagerly for the photopass info too. I was going to start trying to narrow things down & print out pics but I will need to see those before deciding which ones go in the album & scrapbook.

Max, I have started a trip report. Link below in my siggie. I promise to post lots of pictures.

Andrea-the tour was really pretty good. I already knew alot of the info presented, but it was nice to slow down & take a closer look at the park & the details. Going into club 33 was really cool & hearing that the elevator was something Walt saw in Paris & tried to buy but they wouldn't sell it to him so he sent Imagineers over to sketch it from every angle possible so they could come back & recreate it at Disneyland. I asked the hostess about the list to join & she said it is so full that it is now closed & she said the average wait time to get into the Club once you get on the list is 10 years.
This may be spoiling it for others, but I really want to know. Is Club 33 on every ADB tour? I think Walt's Apt is. If so, I really need to to this adventure.

No Club 33 on the ABD tour. Disneygirl did the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour at Disneyland the day after our tour ended and that tour does go into the entryway of Club 33.

You do go to Walt's apt on the ABD tour. You don't just peek in either; you are in there for a while, talking about Walt's time there, looking at the furnishings and pictures and the ABD guides take a group picture. It was a very special and touching experience.

This ABD Backstage Magic tour is well worth it for Disney fans, even though you don't go into Club 33! The tour far exceeded my expecations and it was great to be around others who share the passion of Walt's legacy and the Disney tradition as a whole.

Check out Disneygirl's trip report. She is doing a great job of describing the trip and capturing how I think many of us on the trip felt.

Oh, and I just have to add that:

Melanie, I promise I didn't take all the hoodies!! :confused3 We saw them everywhere! I got most of them at the World of Disney store Downtown, where they had lots in a whole 'clearance' section. I also saw them in different stores at Disneyland and DCA so was able to find other sizes I needed.

I agree though, we needed more time built in to shop!!

No Club 33 on the ABD tour. Disneygirl did the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour at Disneyland the day after our tour ended and that tour does go into the entryway of Club 33.

You do go to Walt's apt on the ABD tour. You don't just peek in either; you are in there for a while, talking about Walt's time there, looking at the furnishings and pictures and the ABD guides take a group picture. It was a very special and touching experience.

This ABD Backstage Magic tour is well worth it for Disney fans, even though you don't go into Club 33! The tour far exceeded my expecations and it was great to be around others who share the passion of Walt's legacy and the Disney tradition as a whole.

Check out Disneygirl's trip report. She is doing a great job of describing the trip and capturing how I think many of us on the trip felt.

Oh, and I just have to add that:

Melanie, I promise I didn't take all the hoodies!! :confused3 We saw them everywhere! I got most of them at the World of Disney store Downtown, where they had lots in a whole 'clearance' section. I also saw them in different stores at Disneyland and DCA so was able to find other sizes I needed.

I agree though, we needed more time built in to shop!!

Thanks for answering the question about Club 33 Mindy. Also thanks for the plug for my trip report.
I only went to look for the hoodie at the shop in Adventureland where the rest of the girls found it. I honestly did not shop much at all. We went in World of Disney but it was a quick trip through there to look for a scrapbook. I bet I could call Disneyland merchandise & they might be able to hook me up.
I wish I had taken more time on Sun or Mon to shop, but oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter