Backstage Magic 12/9 - 12/14.

I am also going 12/9-12/14, but, um, I think you knew that Mickman since you booked my trip and will be traveling with me!!! :teeth:
(you are wonderful by the way :love2: )

I am soooo excited for this trip and will be doing this :yay: from now until December! Not only does this sound like an amazing opportunity, but I would assume the others on the trip will be huge Disney fans as well (why would you take this trip otherwise?!).

In addition to all the great stuff on the itinerary, it will be great to see Haunted Mansion NBC and Small World Holiday again! Just when you think Disney parks can't be any more magical, they decorate for the holidays!!

I know there was at least one other person on the boards who said they were going this same time frame; Disneygrl36. And hopefully more Disers will soon be joining us!!!

Looking forward to hearing the first trip reports in April!

Yes, I'm booked for the 12/9 Backstage Magic.

Adults-only + holiday stuff = couldn't pass it up. :)

Since one of our "perks" is our own private Turtle Talk, I figured it would be a good opportunity to see if turtles can blush. :stir:

Yes, I'm booked for the 12/9 Backstage Magic.

Adults-only + holiday stuff = couldn't pass it up. :)

Since one of our "perks" is our own private Turtle Talk, I figured it would be a good opportunity to see if turtles can blush. :stir:

I'm paying good money to see that. popcorn::

And like boo72, I wanted to see Haunted Mansion Holiday and It's a Small World Holiday, since I haven't done so.

Hi ya'll. My DH & I will be on this trip as well.
I just couldn't resist getting to tour Disney Studios & getting to see Walt's apartment. It sounds like a Disney lovers dream come true.
And I too thought an adult's only trip would be best for us....a couple with no kids.
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're already going on Southwest Splendors in September (adults only), so we're not going on for our regular pre-Christmas trip to WDW. So I thought, "Let's go to DL for a long weekend. Christmas decorations, Haunted Mansion, Toy Story Mania will be open..."

Then I thought, "Wait, there's this great, dare I say magic AbD tour." And lo, there's an ADULTS ONLY one in December. It is fate.

But my partner then says (with a rather definite tone about him), "One tour is enough."

But I figure we're going to go to Disneyland anyway... We've stayed at the Renaissance at Hollywood & Highland before, and it's a great hotel, great location, and really cool activities.

So, everyone, send some good vibrations out Redmond (Washington) way and perhaps he'll have a change of heart. :worship:

Or I'll just "surprise" him! Wouldn't this make a great Christmas gift? :santa:

We're already going on Southwest Splendors in September (adults only), so we're not going on for our regular pre-Christmas trip to WDW. So I thought, "Let's go to DL for a long weekend. Christmas decorations, Haunted Mansion, Toy Story Mania will be open..."

Then I thought, "Wait, there's this great, dare I say magic AbD tour." And lo, there's an ADULTS ONLY one in December. It is fate.

But my partner then says (with a rather definite tone about him), "One tour is enough."

But I figure we're going to go to Disneyland anyway... We've stayed at the Renaissance at Hollywood & Highland before, and it's a great hotel, great location, and really cool activities.

So, everyone, send some good vibrations out Redmond (Washington) way and perhaps he'll have a change of heart. :worship:

Yes, I say surprise him. Who can say "no" to a magical AbD during Christmas-time, especially when it's a gift?? btw, we went on Southwest Splendors last year & you will definitely have a GREAT time!

Yep I think that I would be thrilled if Santa brought me this trip.
Hope you get to join us.

Hi everybody :wave:
I am reading along with the first group of Backstage Magicer's & getting more & more excited for our trip.

Hi everybody :wave:
I am reading along with the first group of Backstage Magicer's & getting more & more excited for our trip.

She is (I hope) referring to my almost complete review of my Backstage Magic experience. It's at MaxTAW.blogspot.com for those of you not reading the 4/22 thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Max

Yes Max, I have been reading your blog along with the DIS board thread for the first "official" tour. Are you going to post any pictures? Thanks for all the great info. I don't know how I will stand to wait 7 1/2 more months.

I am also getting more and more excited with each new tidbit I read about this trip!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

7 1/2 months seems so far away right now. I will just continue to read trip reports and I'm sure time will go faster than I think!

Thanks to Max for all the great info from the 'dress rehersal'. :worship:

I am looking forward to more trip reports from those on the first official Backstage Magic tour (and all the other tours between now and December). popcorn::

Bumping us up to see if anyone new is joining us.

Not yet, I guess. ;)

I bit the bullet and forked over some money for my airline ticket. I'm scared that the price is going nowhere other than up. If the price does go down, I'll see if I can get the difference as a credit voucher on a future flight.

Lori,
We did the same thing......I was watching the prices & one day it jumped a hundred bucks & I panicked. Waited a week & it went back down & I pounced on it. I have our pre & post trip reservations made. Still have a figure out a rental car for the first few days. We are flying in to San Diego & staying Sat-Tues & driving up to Hollywood from there to meet the group.
I can't wait. I am driving my DH crazy doing research of all the things I want to do in our free time & in San Diego.

Ok so I reached 90 days today so I am giving this a bump :ccat: to see if anyone else is joining us!!!!!

I just put in my final payment yesterday. :banana: It's due in a couple of days, but I'm a little early. ;)

It doesn't look like we have more than a half dozen DISers, but that's ok. I'm sure they're all Disney fans if they're booking this tour. :)

Hi Lori......guess it's just you & me around here these days.
I was just so excited to reach the 90 day mark that I thought maybe we might have some new people chim in.
No matter what I think this trip is going to be great.....& a few Diser's is better than no Diser's.:lmao:

Hi Lori......guess it's just you & me around here these days.
I was just so excited to reach the 90 day mark that I thought maybe we might have some new people chim in.
No matter what I think this trip is going to be great.....& a few Diser's is better than no Diser's.:lmao:

Now that we've done our obligatory posting, we can lurk in the corner until it's time for the trip. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter